Torontonians for Trump?

Are there any anons out there who are planning an election night meetup to watch the election?

Me and a few buddies were wondering about where's a good place to relax and watch Trump blow Hillary the fuck out of US politics forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@45.4149597,-73.6755934,3a,37.5y,150.8h,99.56t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFVPncHUefKcdYXOPN-Pq8Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
google.ca/maps/@45.5222053,-73.6770197,3a,46.6y,20.98h,88.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw0RIqGVqLAZuRnUw6Wgl_w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fucking leaf

Every bar on church. Have fun.

can us Hildawgs come too?

Being a pro-Trump in France is fucking hell.

Good luck, fucking leaves

Fuck off quebec. This is a true leaf thread

We're not Québec anymore, now, we're /spm/

I don't think there's anywhere here in Montreal I can safely express my joy at Trump's victory without getting lynched

I live in montreal, depending on how old you are, there's a few schools who have supporter groups

Yeah, I keep it on the downlow though. I want to maintain social capital.

Trump train since day one. Bump for interest

t. Torontonian

I am in Halton region, think I will just sit on my computer with a few beers and my Chinese Maga cap.

Would be nice to have friend irl that support Trump, I try to keep politics out of my social life (fucking normies reee)

Montréal Quebecer here.

I feel like a Jew in Nazi Germany. I wouls probably get killed if I wore a maga hat.

I wear mine out sometimes when I am driving. Thought about getting a Trump bumper sticker but people around here think they are justified to destroy personal property if it is anti-Trump.

I am currently on the #NeverTrump app and have convinced about 5 Hillary voters to vote Gary while I "vote" Hillary for them in "my" swing state.

Doing God's work.

Redpilled all my friends, fired up okc and used my aesthetics to convince 2 undecided amerifat chicks to vote trump, they'll send me proofs. Leafs can vote.

t. Torontonian

>foreigners opinions matter
Go away, leaf.

Goddamn, that app is for real?

Fuck me.

Yeah, having a bumper sticker is a bad idea. My car is in a garage though so I'm fine. I live in Villeray so it would get destroyed probably overnight.

Gonna gives this another bump. Guys, you need to be more openly pro-Trump. How are we going to make Canada great again if you're so afraid to defend your candidate in public or with friends?

Montreal resident here, can confirm, St-Laurent reporting in

This is practice for electing our new PM. We stand with Trump, burger. Don't try and stop us.

Canada is basically America jr. At the end of the day, we're virtually culturally identical

People even fly American flags here

google.ca/maps/@45.4149597,-73.6755934,3a,37.5y,150.8h,99.56t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFVPncHUefKcdYXOPN-Pq8Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

google.ca/maps/@45.5222053,-73.6770197,3a,46.6y,20.98h,88.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw0RIqGVqLAZuRnUw6Wgl_w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

we have at least 4 montrealers in this thread, we should organize something

Toronto here - actually scarborough which is turban central. Would definitely have issues wearing my trump gear out here in pubic.

That's neat and all, but anyone outside of the US who has no say in our election can keep their opinions to themselves.

Justin is a faggot btw

Fuck off ctr

>has no in our elections
what is:
russia
israel
every EU influence

keep being delusional retard

>can
>won't
Nice try but I don't a fuck.

Also dual citizen and voted through embassy.

Yeah I'm one. Not many on my fb feed are openly Trump. Most people have no idea what the email stuff is about and certainly not anything remotely resembling the level of analysis that goes on here. The few things I post like a Wikileaks story, get little to no likes. You can only wake yourself up I guess.

Don't wanna leave you hanging with no reply. Good idea and all but staying with my gf outside the city till election day, like the enthusiasm I see of the few supporters here though.

>Justin is a faggot btw
Amen

P.S. Your state is based, I like it

Can I vote at the embassy with just a SC card?

>scarborough

Ayy same here, but I'm a Curry Nigger though

If someone shits on you for voicing your political beliefs, then they're fucked in the head. I support Trump in leaf land, and all the normies use the same drivel "TRUMP IS MISOGYNIST, RACIST, ISLAMOPHOBE!!" etc..

jesus christ just own it and call them shills

>P.S. Your state is based, I like it
Thanks, friend.

Go rep your boy at Jane and Finch

Get your hick ass knocked back to Peterborough

Redpilled all friends and family, it was pretty easy. I'm a slav immigrant though and all my friends are slav immigrants.

t. Toronto

>tfw Calgary

I honestly don't know how Tuesday is going to go down

you're doing the lord's work

yo dawg, wassup g, is u my boi cuz

t. NIGGER

People will key your car in broad daylight. If they get in trouble they don't care because they were "fighting racism".

The app is the stupidist, most poorly programmed peice of shit I have ever used.

But I am going to see if I can take at least 10 votes away from Hillary using it. These people are dumb.

>Violent niggers are violent
>Therefore I'm right

This, I already lost a couple friends talking about Trump..

I even try to point out the reason weedman can't legalize weed is because of treaties with washington, and that if Trump throws them out and renegotiates that's actually good for OUR sovereignty.

But saying i support trump I might as well be saying I support killing children or something...

Yes the chinese guy at my dep agreed with me on Trump, but he also actually works for a living..

Yorku (CuckU) checking in.
I wonder what all the 100s of muslims who pray at the "intereligious" centre will think

Canada has no Nationalism, immigrant who lived has his life in CAnada checking in, I have more nationalism for this place than the cucks born here, daddy trump please take us in

HAHAHA oh you cuckerspaniel

>still living in Montreal
>current year

these people you think are leafs are actually shitskin invaders. my surname has been in this land for 300 years, i grew up in a town where the KKK operated openly, and you better believe they are still there. dont beLEAF the lies

lived in baltimore and toronto and i can tell you that in toronto they are just copying what they see on tv. niggers are gutless effette cowards and will run and cry before they fight

Help me

Jane & Finch here. Trump is my boi.

>boi

Why don't you make an effort to be Canadian and say ''buddy'' or ''guy'' instead of American nigger slang.

The problem is you live in Toronto. Up in Bradford we have a bar which has every rally of his on the big screen.

>i grew up in a town where the KKK operated openly, and you better believe they are still there

That's pretty neat but how do you know they're not just police infiltrators? The KKK has been cucked for a while now.

Don't know what SC is. But you need proof of citizenship.