South park shipping thread

south park shipping thread
Clyde has only one true love

I hope there's a future episode where Cartman saves Ike (again) and Kyle is grateful. bonus points if there's plot-relevant baby kicking. Ike's just too cute

Reminder that this ship got memed into being the most touching and healthy ship in all of media

You are mentally sick. Get help, or just give up and die.

What is the best ship and why is it Kyman?

I like to imagine Clyde thought Marjorine was cute.

>South Park is the first cartoon and game to include a young gay male couple in the main cast
How did Matt and Trey do it?

>How did Matt and Trey do it?
Because Matt and Trey are secretly gay together. Aka superior ship.
>tfw Kyman is Trey/Matt
>tfw Style is Trey/Matt

They were nominated for a GLAAD award in the 90s so it's not that surprising

because they have the most complex relationship in the show, not just being best buddies like Style or forced together like Creek

Trey x Matt? don't be ridiculous
>Reminder that Matt has a black wife and Trey wrote an ep about Kyle not being able to have a black gf
>In fact, Kyle never gets a steady girlfriend in the show
>Just copious gay moments with Stan or Cartman

Yes, I agree on the complex relationship. But I somewhat disagree on your view on Creek. Yes, they were forced together, but I don't think it makes them less interesting. I like the fact that they "hated' each other and then were forced to like each other, and eventually their feelings turned real. That's why the fake boyfriend trope is so popular.

>tfw Trey and Matt used a popular fanfic trope for their yaoi episode

But I do still think Kyman is the best ship because of their complicated and dynamic relationship. Basically, I'll say this - you get into Creek because you want something cute and romantic, and you get into Kyman because you like drama and angst. Not 100% true, but do y'all get me?

Why are the goth kids happy about the removal of drugs? Doesn't seem like something they'd be happy about

Yeah I guess I meant that Creek was canonized and became very easy to ship. It's entry-level boyzu rabu

Is this from the new episode coming? sauce?

Its in the preview, you can find it on sp studios

They were always easy to ship. Theyre polar opposites but in a complementary way.

never forget

shota butts where

HETERO FAGS FUCKING LEAVE!

Fuck you too, buddy.

Bait or actually retarded?

Because misery and pain should be felt not filtered. Only posers numb and themselves with drugs; true goths get high on the bleak and unceasing death march to the grave.

That's a funny way to spell Keneric

Oh god, this ship is so dead

it seems like any ship with Kenny in it is dead ;_;

bud dum pssssh

For real. It's sad that he gets one shippable line in the game and it's with the new kid of all people.

>Kenny is deader than he ever was when he was dying frequently

Matt and Trey are cruel

All the shipping threads lately has been making me feel like drawing again, so that's pretty cool.

Shotacon?

Maybe we should begin shipping the New Kid and Kenny?

New goth kids episode hinted in preview???

Yes.

Check out tigrin on tumblr if y'all've'n't yet. She's an animator for ubisoft that's been working for fbw.

>when the game is being released tomorrow but you've spoiled yourself 100%

Clyde only likes the sexiest girls like Bebe and Lisa Berger.

I like this friendship. It would be cool to see these two cooperate more.

>fucking final boss fight and ending of FBW on my recommendations on youtube, thanks youtube.

Well, when life gives you lemons

>Kenny used to fill Butters' role as Cartman's lackey, but he actually stood up for himself
>they had a really similar sense of humour and pulled pranks together (the brown note, how to eat with your butt)
>Cartman knows about Kenny's deaths (cartmanland) and is implied to be the only one
>Kenny calls him Eric in do the handicapped go to hell part two
>everything ever about kenny dies
>they have a heart shaped best friends locket ffs
>Cartman had a picture of the two of them at casa bonita in his room

Why did they have to destroy this?

they should make the new kid an in show character, would be pretty cool to have a mute around that'll do loads of crazy shit if the boys tell him to.

I'm pissed it's been so easy to get spoiled on the whole game now. It was great when it was little things like with the first streamer that was hanging out on here giving some details and a couple of screen shots but now people are showing fucking everything. There's nothing to look forward to now it's all been spoiled.

How does a dork like Kevin Stoley hook up with Red?

Exactly :( hopefully the dlc won't be spoiled. I'll probably just have to avoid the internet during that time

Luckily I haven't seen a whole lot past the strip club part and you somehow go back in time and meet your past selves but I do know who the final villain is, ofc I'm not clicking that youtube video.

Ship most likely to become school shooters desu, if you're not counting Butters

Noooo Kenny is pure

that Ghost Mysterion coming back to life special move is so sweet, it shows Kenny's character really well

Why hasn't there been a school shooting episode? would be cool and fucked up, the whole episode is just everyone hiding from some fucked up killer shooting down everyone he sees, have a few major characters die.

Lmao, because I think that's a little too fucked up. Trey and Matt aren't merciless. When you show school shooters, it encourages other people to do it. They only do fucked up stuff when it can be lampooned. What can be funny about a school shooter?

>shitty home life
>unwanted death curse
>'friends' forget about him half the time as he slowly fades into the background
>once beat a girl half to death for messing with his sister

Kid's gonna snap one day

I don't know if they could really make it that funny, and it would rightfully be kind of needless and tasteless. If they did some kind of allegory like they did with suicide like in season 20 before it turned to shit it probably would be good, though.

Burn it down. Down to the gwound.

>has a sister that he will protect at all cost
He's not dumb, he probably will eventually get out of South Park and take his sister somewhere safe. He definitely has a dark side, like batman, but he's not evil.

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

who says it should be funny? I want all the kids to be scared shitless and cry while hiding in a classroom.

You need to stop. Just fucking stop. Go back to tumblr where you belong.

>What can be funny about a school shooter?
Literally everything about it

Nobody leaves South Park (for long)

With their pumped up kicks

Because South Park is a comedy show. Even when it's emotional, it's ultimately for comedic affect. They showed Kenny's death as a serious thing because it could be compared to all his nonserious deaths.

It'd be pretty neat if they had some episodes you could upload your character to through psn/steam/ubisoft/etc and a few small lines would change based on their gender and race. Interactive tv would be pretty cool but probably really fucking hard to actually do, and Matt and Trey seem like they have trouble taking on projects that require a lot of work and planning.

Fuck off, faggot.

I don't get why people are so pissy about these threads, they're easy to hide and they keep shipping contained. It's a win win.

>ywn have craig flip you off
Why even live?

>get out of South Park

Imagine if he left and had an awesome life somewhere, and then died and found himself back in his shitty hometown where everyone acted like he'd never been gone and his friends were all total deadbeat losers just like their dads

anyone wants shipping art? im trying to procrastinate on my homework

Not only that, they do actually facilitate unique discussion about characterization that other threads don't

This is true. When an episode is playing, folks only get triggered about politics. Seriously annoying. I just want to talk about the characters and how they're cute.

Poor Kenny.

What do you think their relationship is like

The bullshit doesn't belong here in the first place. Again, take this bullshit back to tumblr.

50% of Sup Forums threads belong in /aco/ anyway

>cute artposting
>character appreciation and discussion
>little to no faggotry about hetshipping vs gayshipping or shipping wars, everyone just posts about what they love

These are the comfiest threads on Sup Forums

>too fucked up
No such thing.

If it was Tumblr half the posts would be about how we're all disgusting pedophiles and how the source material is super problematique anyway, so we should really just kill ourselves

>ywn have craig call you 'babe' or 'honey'
It's not fair.

They give each other the finger a lot, but they both actually love each other. They fight, but Ruby or whatever her canon name is likes that Craig is happy with his bf Tweek. She likes Tweek more than she likes Craig, however. And she actually has a crush on Tweek, and she'll constantly cockblock them when they're at Craig's house.

Scenario:
>Craig and Tweek are in Craig's living room watching a movie
>as time goes by, Craig will put an arm around Tweek
>Tweek will lean his his head on the crook of Craig's neck
>their thighs are pressed together
>just as they kiss, Ruby walks through the door
>she gets excited that Tweek is there
>Craig tells her to fuck off while Tweek reluctantly humors her
>after Craig drags his boyfriend to his room, they eventually start making out on the bed
>Ruby tries to open the locked door
>Craig yells at her and threatens to beat her up
>Ruby gets angry and storms away
>the kisses get hotter and heavier. Some grinding is happening
>Right where the heavy petting starts to happen, a large boom from the door
>Craig's dad yells "Craig! Don't ignore your baby sister! Open the door or Tweek won't be allowed to come over!"
>they open the door and ruby smiles smugly
>she grabs Tweek's hand and takes him to her room where she braids his hair
>Craig is sitting in one of her small play chairs steaming mad while Tweek tries to smile at craig while Ruby puts butterfly clips in his hair

cute! CUTE!!!

gimme that gay shit

Will a greater couple ever exist?

kyle is so needy and whiny. fertilize your own crops you prissy bitch...

I NEED MY CREEEEAM STAN

Craig + Tweek = cute nerds

Clyde + Token = power couple

lmao

Never.

Yoooo Clyde and Token is a really good ship. I never thought about it.

Craig + Clyde = campy evil

Tweek + Token = probably too pure to exist

Why is Craig's group so gay?

It's good because Token is confident and a real gentleman with his partners, and Clyde is quite sensitive under his occasional jerky persona

Ships with people who balance each other out are the best and desu that's why style doesn't work for me. But I'd love it if someone who disagrees with me tells me why they do.

I want my goth kids episode man :'(

Fuck... it makes sense.

but they do balance each other out? wtf. kyle is a needy bossy fucker and stan is a giver with a lot of patience for his bullshit. they're more compatible than like anyone, except for creek who I guess were retroactively made compatible in 'put it down'

>yfw the C+T carved in the tree is for both ships

Hmm... I need to be converted to a style shipper. Tell me more!

Don't bother man, Style is dead.

Kyman won the lottery, Creek won the jackpot, and any other ship involving the original foursome is dead and buried.

Token in general is just a really nice character. I'm onboard with that ship now, thanks.

Style was probably my first ship in this show, so I guess I just have a bias toward their interactions as characters. I can see why people don't like it but I enjoy watching their dynamic over something like Kyman.

I've never been a huge fan of belligerent ships like Kyman. Unpopular onion, I know.

Kyle has a bubble butt, and Wendy isnt satisfying Stan with her flatness, there.

Kyman is like an endgame ship tho

I'm just a faggot for best friends turned lovers ships. That's my shit.