Sup Forums has fallen, CTR behind the recent "pizza" meme

Sup Forums has fallen.

we are literally being flooded with "HOLY SHIT THEY RAPE AND EAT CHILDREN" threads 4 days before the most important election in our lifetime.

CTR has won. Instead of us shitposting and memeing Trump to victory, we are actually trying to take down the entire establishment and implicate them in ritual child sacrifice/molestation.

Do you lads actually think normies will believe stupid shit coming from InfoWars and PrisonPlanet like "Hillary abducts and rapes a little china boy and sacrifices him to Moloch on the Minerva statue of Bohemian Grove."

This is dumber than the birther/Obama antichrist memes in 2008. Instead of focusing on election rigging, (which is still fucking going on you stupid niggers) voter fraud, media manipulation, and actually verifiable dirt on HRC campaign, we are True Detective LARPing.

You fuckers finally did, you co-opted Sup Forums. Congrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw being slid right now

We really should keep pushing the Hillary = war-strategy. It was MUCH more effective.

F

Bump

Isn't "pizza" a fucking chan moniker? Why the fuck would these people be using it as some sort of code? dumbest shit of 2016. We almost had this election, too.

We won't stop. We'll keep it up even after the election. We've got people talking about it. We just need to keep pushing.

Religious and spiritual minorities are eating that shit up.

Fuck off.

Sup Forums been falling since so many dumb frogposters came here for fresh memes. I can't wait till this election is over.

Are you so stupid/newfag to think the pizza term came from this site?

Old pedos used to use this shit all time time and brought their lingo here.

>a few dozen underage dindus that believe in duh illuminati and play CoD all day are going to have an impact on the election
>religious people aren't already voting for trump

holy fuck, thanks for correcting that record.

funny how I've seen literally that exact comment in 5 other threads. Can you CTR cucks do anything besides recite 1-liners?

Are you fucking high?

These memes are getting traction with liberal voters.

They come in thinking they're gonna have a good laugh at some Republican crazies and leave with the deepest sense of regret regarding their early Hillary vote.

We /x/ nao bitch

Well yes, it's a old meme but people forced it here so we could say is a 2006 Sup Forums meme

>implying anyone cares if Sup Forums does something

Sup Forumsx/ threads are always the best.

Are you retarded? Do you not know how stupid nogs are?
Look how many of them legitimately buy into the "WE WUZ KANGS" shit.

Just ignore them, they'll eventually burn themselves out.

Plenty of us are still focusing on the legitimate stuff.

It's pretty much this.
This dumb shit was a CTR trial run.
People here like to jump on the spoopy shit and get carried away..

a few fringe nogs do the "we wuz kangz" bit, the majority of US nogs can't even find egypt on a map let alone even associate themselves with africa like they do in cUKland.

fucking retarded britbongs and mexishits are pushing this meme so hard, I wonder why?

This is the shit libs care about:

>what's the most degenerate thing out there?
>what's the hot gossip for today?
>am I privileged?

They could give a eats ass if Hillary were guaranteed to get us all nuked.

This is the main one I've seen first-hand cause people to flip to Trump

>WE WUZ KANGS

Literally just SJW niggersnkowflakes at arican american studies degree.

do you really think some pavement ape will buy into this shit?

honestly fuck off.

we push anything and everything and see what sticks. we have no credibility to loose and cant waste resources because we do it fro free. its literally impossible to tell what is disinfo at this point so we just do it all.

the podesta emails literally say that he's into this kind of shit

false flag fucks, fuck off

besides it's not even flase there are bored and blasé people around Hillary that apparently enjoy satanic performance "stuff".

Could actually have an impact of the deeply religious people the USA are infested with.

The op is right. In fact this was planned from the top down. CNN and a few other media outlets started to mention that the opposition to the Clinton campaign was based on conspiracy theories at least 5 days ago, well before any threads about Podesta pedo ring or the occult ever started.

I suspect that wikileaks may also be compromised. The last genuine threads were about murder of a lobbyist for an weensy company. Since then Sup Forums had been flooded with witch hunts and pizzagate.

Stay on target. Ignore everything to do with pedos and the occult. There's plenty of time after to look into it.

Scalia murder is the smoking gun.

This

Daily reminder that alex jones is a true blue shill/sensationalist

Bill Cooper called this faggot out years ago.

Anyone who defends pedophiles needs to die along with them.

Remember ctr we have your names and addresses.

Weensy was meant to be "clean energy company" her husband works in the administration.

This
4 chan has fallen into the CTR meme

black twitter is going crazy with this shit fuck outta here CTR people ARE going crazy about this shit

but what if OP is the real CTR...

>CTR is the one p-pushing this hillary is a satanist meme!
t. ctr

haha this is nothing just move along guys
please delete this thread now

Spirit cooking thing is alteast red pilling normies. But yea I agree it's not what we should do on Sup Forums it's over. Let twatter handle that shit. What Sup Forums needs is to dig new emails.
If someone is onto to pizza stuff, let them do their job don't whine.
But what's happening is evryone is doing the same occult ritual thread and it's leading nowhere.
One guy just posted a age old illuminati video and people went mad on it. Wtf
We shudnt focus everything on the damn pizza.
Like the FBIanon said, Clinton Foundation is the key. Get back to the emails people.
If u think that's a CTR thread don't bump on to it. Let it die.

THANK YOU

so much sliding going on

every nigger knows that Sup Forums is actually 48% Olgino Shills, 30% CTR, 10% Unemployed Stormfags, 9% JIDF and only 3% real users

THIS IS A DEMORALIZATION THREAD!
SAGE+REPORT!

CTR SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE, HIDE, REPORT

As much as I hate to say it, CTR was pretty fucking good at playing our own mindgames against us. It's getting tougher and tougher to know who is what, which way is up, and which way is down.

Who released the code?

I agree with OP this looks like a setup.

>CTR is behind it
>I'm the real Sup Forumsack, goy

it is reminiscent of the "satanic ritual abuse" bullshit scandals of the 80s.

FUCKING THIS, YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS FAGGOTS.

What's stopping you from focusing on the other stuff in the podesta leaks? Make a fucking thread about it instead of this useless shitposting one.

Stop whining that people aren't doing what you yourself are not doing, stupid murrifat.

HILLARY 2016
HILLARY 2017
HILLARY 2018
HILLARY 2019
HILLARY 2020
HILLARY 2021
HILLARY 2022
HILLARY 2023
HILLARY 2024
HILLARY 2025
HILLARY 2026
HILLARY 2027
HILLARY 2028
HILLARY 2029
HILLARY 2030
HILLARY 2031
HILLARY 2032
HILLARY 2033
[...]
HILLARY 9999

We are doing a great job getting targeted memes to the people. We do the digging, we make the memes, reddit picks them up and pushes them to twitter.

So far we've swayed some women and the hispanic/black vote. Good shit.

Next:

We need to keep working on this FBI shit, the stuff they will easily believe. The shit we can produce solid evidence for within the next few days. We have PROOF in the emails about fraud/cheating and we have PROOF about the foundation accepting foreign donor money and pay to play. Hell, we have proof about SAPs and potential TREASON.

Let's get the ball rolling on the FBI and justice department. We can't let these pizza chefs win.

Fuck off jew, the pedo shit is real and the Clinton niggers are going down.

The lolita express is real. The bullshit satanic shit is real. The shady as fuck mails are real.

I leave a mummy pic to bump harder this thread. YOU ARE A PICE OF SHIT AND WILL HANG WITH ALL THE TRAITORS.

there is no doubt that most rich elites are involved in these things, and theres plenty of proof to show it.

but most of the stuff i see on here now about it are really stupid,
it will only damage credibility of any actual proof that may come out.

We need to at least organize some groups...

One group works on the pizza. One on the SpiritCooking. One on WJCF. etc....

Ctr bots. Ctr bots everywhere

no, spirit cooking should be 100% prioritized. black people luv dat shit.

Hi CTR cucks
You gonna b prisonpizza after the RICO case

They've latched onto pol's hunger for crazy shit. All they need is to distract a few more days to ride it out, and this is the perfect cover. Some retarded modern art bullshit that drains the energy and manpower of the hivemind they struggled in the entire election to understand.

100% false
you simply have not spent enough time around older mexicans. they are terrified of this stuff

kek wat

This is perfect, spam that all over Spanish Twitter or whatever they use

>but pizza came from 4chins hurr

>its a distraction

>youre just crazy, nothing to see here

ITS GETTING REALLY FUCKING OLD YOU KNOW

Is getting cold, isn't it?

I just got called a CTR shill for suggesting that it might not be a good idea to ignore genuine leaks about corruption in favor of tinfoil conspiracy theories.

This board is full of fucking retards.

First time I've wanted the election to be over instead of wishing it could go on forever. Maybe then all the plebbit dumbasses will finally fuck off.

>talk to normie 60-year-old neighbor
>mention i got a raise
>"well, you better hope clinton doesn't get in, or you'll lose it to taxes"
>nod and laugh in agreement
>"anyways i heard she's a pedophile"

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

What does this mean?

and STAY OUT ctr shill

Here's an idea:

What if...WHAT IF WE DO BOTH?

I don't get you concern trolls saying this is disinfo or sliding shit. You faggots can dig through podestas mails as much as you want, while others try to connect the dots of the Pizza stuff.

If it doesn't work then why is the media so intent on falsely smearing Trump as a pedophile?

le reeeeee le redditfrog xddddddd it's true because i want it to be
Fuck off.

The problem is that there are so many bullshit threads about the same shit that's been debunked a billion times that it drowns out the real stuff.

Too had they will never understand

My MAGNANIMOUS fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events to occur:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.

Because eventually people will jump off the e-mails and jump into the occult-stuff, wasting useful ressources, effectively diminishing the workingforce for the e-mails.

>omg other ppls opinions

find the dullest edge you can and neck yourself newfaggot

I had no idea why they were telling us to push satanic shit, I thought we'd been hacked again.

But it all makes sense. Whatever they get paid to tell us what to post, they're worth it. Truly some 3D chess shit.