Lithuania

Let's talk about this shit tier country named Lithuania. What good has anything come from lithuania besides cheap low tier labor in the UK and high suicide rates of these inbred I slavs. Has this country ever been relevant?
>muh polish lithuanian union
Stfu happened long ass time ago.
>muh democracy
Get rekt by Russia for decades you slavs
>muh female president
Literally worse than hillary.

It looks like a compressed Africa

Atleast we have actual culture and history.
Have fun with hillary.

This is either low quality b8, or you are a retard for stating that lithuanians are slavs. Both Lithuanians and actual slavs will rightfully give you shit for that. But besides that, you are correct - Lithuania was a meme-country since the dawn of Europe.

>Has this country ever been relevant?
Yup. They managed to reach Smolensk which is very close to Moscow. They conquered a huge part of Ruthenia. Remember they were a dumb, little pagan tribe

if it's any consolation, baltic "nations" are the most rapidly dying people in europe

Honest question why is lithuania so corrupt I see politicians drive around with Benz and bmws while the normal potatoe eating people still driving soviet cars.

Lithuanians are the purest whites

Good riddance vlad, maybe after they all die out/ kill themselves you can re occupy them

their the basketball niggers of eastern europe desu

>Atleast we have actual culture and history.
>lithuania.

Because most of the 'elite' niggers are either proto-human slav remnants or even shittier poles.

If inbreeding with dirty slavs is pure white what are Nordic people

oни пpocтa пeдики тьх

Jealous of lithuanian womens beauty.

>lithniggers
>culture and history

Stop picking on my africa shapen son.

Why not cleanse your country of the poles? Get a fucking grip of your country. Make Lithuania great (can't say 'again' because it was never great.)

>Russia

Your history is a bunch of mongoloid-ape hybrids buttfucking each other until they accidentally inpregnate a woman. Your culture has degraded into a silly internet meme. Everything outside the 'russia' zone is wilderness and poor people, so much for a federation. Go back to your Ruskae Radio, you brain washed trash.

The last time you had honor was never, even back in czar times you fucked your own.

No wonder stalin killed more of his own than the war did. kek.

It's economy is like a compressed africa

>What good has anything come from lithuania
basketball players

Just test some biological weapons on this place desu

Paganisn > Catholicism really

>Accuses others of being mongoloids
>Lithuania
>Lithuania
>Implying

Now calm down, why do you still this buttdevastated at fact that we uphold you from shitting in the fields to shitting in moders comfy commieblocks?

It was great tho, look at our history,
until >muh pole union

Also memes aside, it's almost impossible to cleanse ourselves from shit slavs, since balts are not someone who commit genocide naturally, we leave that kind of stuff to the germanic people.

>take a class on intercultural psychiatrics
>Lithuania always in top two of suicides and every psychiatric disorder
>even ones with strong genetic factors
>fucking how

Last olympic medal in 1992 or some shit also in part due to grateful dead (can we say thank you america?)

you are Lithuanian so deal with it

They say Lithuanian language is the roof of English language. I don't know a fuck about anything but just said.

alcoholism and monkey-tier IQ of the general population
just drop the fucking bomb already

Unironically this

smell your armpit dumb weeb you'll test one out personally

IF THIS IS ACTUAL LITHUANIA TOP KEK!!!!!!!

They are niggers of europe.

It's not like you'd know any difference between people living in their own countries, being a collected mass of trash european immigrants and slaves.

Catholicism is mixed paganism + Bible really. Ever read about german Tannenbaum?

This is a serious question and I honestly don't mean to offend you.
But every person I know who was close to Lithuanian families reported families being... weirdly close. Like, nieces sharing beds with uncles close.

Is this a thing or are people just talking shit?

Because people just give up on life there, lots of folk are lostto good old goofy communism games, and the cost of freedom.

That doesn't explain stuff like their schizophrenia rates.

It is true that lithuanians might be closer than others, i've never heard of bed sharing being completely normal. To be honest, i'm not sure.

This

So no rampant incest?

Incest is heavily looked down upon, we're not americans.

>don't mean to offend you
lithuanians don't have the mental capacity to feel offended, they're very simple creatures
and the inbreeding is all true, an unfortunate relic from the pagan days that hasn't been stamped out

We need a tie breaker on this incest thing.

>he's from the only Baltic country that didn't contribute a division to the Waffen SS
Z
Embarrassing DESU senpai.

Inbreeding is no way a part of our culture and never has been. Don't mind the self hating nigger.

here you go

Lithuania did not have a specific devision in the SS, you are right, but that didn't stop lithuanians being a part of it. Also, a lot of the people who did contribute to SS denied it, since , you know, the soviets came back.

/thread

don't listen to that uncle-sucker btw m8
even in our folk-stories the "hero that saves the damsel" is replaced with her brother

>intelligence
>2012

Kek, Nusipirk virve, autiste!

пpивeт дeвчoнки кaк дeлa???

How is that incestual, you fucking retard.
Which 'folk stories' are you referring to?

I cant stand all this bullying, goodbye

I think he's just projecting

Here's your explanation for high suicide rate in LT. They just get bullied too much on Sup Forums.

Gr8 B8 M8.

However, I do actually agree on the president part.

If we had won WW1 they would be our turf now, by Brest-Litowsk.

The Prussians had some good relations with them, back in the days. The first Lithuanian dictionary was written by a Prussian I think.

Lietuva yra labai gera salis

why wouldn't they be?
this isn't a safe-space for niggers

Don't do it, user.
You'll add to the numbers!

I like lithuania, visited many times. Maybe it's the high suicide rates that draw me to it.

Nope, Google it up, Reich-bro.

What no?
The annex-thing or the dictionary?

We don't leave our ropes hanging around , lmao.
We clean up after ourselves, unlike the russians

How do we save Eastern Europe and the Baltic states? Will they always be depressing commie block wastelands? Did communism fuck them up permanently?

Dictionary.

Damage dealt by communism was very serious, but we will get over it soon. Unless you trade us to Russia, as Trump would like.

can't save something that's already dead

yes u had to win that goddamn war

U HAD ONE JOB M8 ONE MUDDAFUCKIN JOB

The soviets did leave a big scar on us, i do believe it's permanent. Only path is to continue, no point in looking back to the past now. As long as we don't sell ourselves to anyone , we'll be fine.

>coming from a country with literal race riots and a president-elect who kills her own citizens and protects her husband from rape allegations

I don't know, user.
Germany has been trying to fix East-Germany for decades now.
Nothing works.
>pls Marshall plan them

Nemirus ta lietuva, baik verkt!

Lietuva mirs tik tada, kai niekas nebetikes ja, kitaip sakant, del tokiu zmoniu kaip tu, ji zlunga!

except that we already sold ourselves out a decade ago lmoa
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Raping Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Raper Like Nigga Close Your Legs Haha

Decent basketball players.

tai kad nėr dėl ko čia verkt
tik juoktis

>What good has anything come from lithuania
Sharunas Bartas is a good director.

Kada mes parsidavem, idiote!?

Baik nesamones sneket, autiste!
Uz save kalbek, o ne uz visus! Tokie zmones kaip tu mane vercia pasibjaureti!

rech pospolita

it's better than latvia, for what it's worth

You can't just throw money at it and hope to fix it. Communism corrupts minds, changes people. Eastern Europe (and east germany) will catch up eventually, though.

Prasyciau!
Kas tau buvo gyvenime kad tu taip savo salies nekestum!?
Suprantu, kad ne pati geriausia, bet taip smeist savo kiema yra tiesiog bjauru!

EU = Soviet Union.

Its language is the closest to proto info European, or Aryans.

Nors ir sutinku, kad globalismas nera pats geriausias, bet daug deriau buti europos sajungoje negu sovietu dalimi!

>As long as we don't sell ourselves to anyone
For small countries like ours it's inevitable. We'll end up in another Austria-Hungary and you'll get swallowed by Poland or Russia.

>info european

The language of wikipedia?

gerai jau raminkis, katite
that's fucking meaningless lmao
it was literally reinvented a bit over a century ago

Lithuanians, or more specifically, the baltic tribe is indo-european, so you can't really call us complete aryans. If anyone's aryan, it's the scandinavians.

Autiste, ar tu supranti ka reiskia reinvented?!
Lietuviu kalba yra modernizuojama, taip, bet ji nera visiskai pakeista!

Lithuanians are self hating inbred half slavs who are so autistic they self hate oh lawd

>catch up
But they aren't even moving.

what the fuck do scandis have to do with iranians
post feet, btw

I agree that it would be better if Germany had WW1 (not WW2 though).
But even then, some nationalist movements in Eastern Europe would have led to independence of the Baltics, Poland, Czechia and so on, sooner or later.
Don't know if we would have better or worse relationships with them today in that case.

What the fuck is wrong with you?!
Even though we aren't neighbours anymore I still feel somewhat close to you.
Why are you so fucked up, Lithuania?

Can't expect things to improve in just a few years. History is written in centuries not decades.
Look up how niggerish Eastern Berlin was some years after the wall fell. Compared to that the East has really improved a lot. And they are very xenophobic, too.

Why you hate Lithuania? I really like to live here, i like woods and nature, i love Vilnius. However, i'm earning way more than average citizen, so maybe thats why i'm happy here.

While it is true that small countries like ours are occupied easier than others, but don't forget, that the last partizan died in 1986! Altho, most partizans were killed off in 1956. But that's still 12 years of resistance, by regular civilians with single shot rifles, mind you, against the red army and the nkvd!