Just why do people have the ruin black panther already?

Just why do people have the ruin black panther already?

All the comments on the new trailer are just "this movie is going to end racism" or "this movie is making all these these white people angry" even though there are no comments of people angry about it.

All of the fans of this movie are gonna just making it embaressing to go see it, if you like a black character thats fine but they literally like him because he's black and thats it, they don't understand they should focus on having good characters, and not just make them black for the sake of being black.

Reminder that comments like "AYO HOL UP" and "WE WUZ KANGZ" are racist. There were a lot of those on the video.

How are they racist?

Things like pacifism, equality and tolerance only work when both sides care. But the truth is, the previously oppressed side isn't going to care much for equality. After being oppressed for so long, it's going to want to take it out on the previously oppressing side, even if in the most petty of ways like making up strawman racists and saying "HUH MUH BLACK MOVIE IS GETTING YOU WHITE KEKS TRIGGERED". So even if one side was terrible for some time, then wanted equality, the other side isn't going to instantly want equality, it's going to want its own right to be terrible. Same with feminism.

Their point is to make fun of black people.

I saw KANGZ comments all over the Assassins Creed Origins gameplay trailer. It was fucking annoying.

How are they not? They are making fun of the way black people talk and are all about black people "taking over" white people's roles. Not to mention that nobody in the movie even remotely talks like that.

African Americans are some of the most racist people on the planet.

But do they not realize black people today aren't oppressed? Unless they simply mean racism, which will never end, it's natural.

Making fun of black people isn't racist

>nobody even talks like that

That's the joke, it's exaggerated for a reason.

This movie was doomed from the start, at least as far as reception by these kinds of people goes. As a friend of mine put it, if the movie succeeds they'll cry cultural approproation, stereotyped portrayal, exploitation and etc. If the movie bombs they'll blame racism and talk about how superhero fans are white supremacists.

>But do they not realize black people today aren't oppressed?
It's complicated. I guess some truly are delusional and believe they are still being heavily oppressed, but that must be the minority. The majority is merely using their "oppressed in the past" status to be oppressive themselves because that's what they really want.

This seems about right.

Making fun of black supremacists and revisionists isn't racist.

When your response to literally anything involving black people is KANGZ, as it is with a lot of the people reacting to this movie, yeah, you're pretty racist. You're just hiding it behind a popular meme.

peter...easy on the burgers...

Do you want to make a safe space where the mean comments can't hurt you?

Yeah, I don't get how people think it's racist more than making fun of idiots online.
>a noah movie can be made fun of
>but a black movie cannot
I'm Jewish but I didn't get butthurt about fedora tippers calling the story retarded despite it clearly being only partly inspired by the actual story.

Not really. I'm just saying, you're not tricking anyone. The people who swamp anything related to black people with kangsposting are racists. I don't even really care that they do it, there'll always be assholes in the world, no point in getting angry over it.

Just don't pretend to be anything else.

Shoot your fucking web you stupid shit, it's literally designed for this

I'm OP and disagree with that user, but shut the fuck up retard.

>do u need safe space?? :^))

It makes you sound like that dumb family member that posts on Facebook constantly about trump winning and how millennials are "snowflakes".

>inb4 "hurrr ur just mad trump won"

No, I support Trump, fuck off.

>I guess some truly are delusional and believe they are still being heavily oppressed, but that must be the minority.
They are though. It's not as blatant as it was even thirty years ago, but abuses of power over blacks still exist.

It's not really because of the controversy more than people are increasingly watching streams. Maybe the three minute thing at the beginning are making fence sitters sit out but it's probably more the latter.

Stfu you imbecile, stop being threatened because you are a racist. Best to not be a racist

In the end who gives a fuck about assorted trolls on the internet? If they never bring up or straight wrote out Wakanda being incredibly insular and xenophobic towards even other Africans I suppose that would be a valid criticism but no one who actually enjoys movies are going to care about ironic or unironic kang posters

That was the best part of the entire screening.

So it's like a teeter-totter?

If you're a child or fresh from Sup Forums, sure.

>That image
>THE CREST ON BIRDMAN'S HELMET!

spidey...........