When did you realize James Gunn was a faggot?

When did you realize James Gunn was a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkkfauIOwz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was this the original outfit for the movies? Holy fuck. They need to bring back old gamora.

Or is this a cosplayer?

It's a shop.

Are you retarded, gullible or both?

>deadliest woman in the universe
>looks like a stick
Also
>inb4 Gadotposting
>implying I support that either

>made Slither
>made Guardians of the Galaxy

he could be a diaperfag furry for all I care

this looks like bad cosplay

You are not a smart man

Have you seen his girl friend? Man's doing well.

As much as I prefer that costume, I also understand that no self respecting actress would wear that for an entire movie.

When he made nebula bald

Nebula was bald in Annihilation.

Nebula's been bald since before digital coloring.

>Implying being thin isn't sexy

When the comics GotG got ruined forever. I mean with Bendis, there was at least hope that once he was gone, the comics would get good again, but after MCU Gunn faggotry, there's no hope left no matter who comes.

It was in the first cut. Test audiences complained the costume was to revealing, then they had to re-shoot most of the movie over again.

OP must be in the mafia to have that pic

I know because my friends uncle, hairdresser, dad worked on the film

>the fifth element

wen he ditch the full helmeth

Scooby Doo.

When I saw the Belko Experiment

the first two acts were legit mang

You don't have to be buff to be deadly. Starlin's Gamora was a lithe assassin, not a Barbarian Queen.

>milla jovovitch
>self-respecting actress
>actress

It could've been a lot better

The only reason Bendis got in Guardians was because they had a movie planned in the first place, so yes, comic GotG got ruined forever the moment he got on the book.

His reasoning was that it made him look like Iron Man, lol

No, that was in reference to the original transforming effect in which the helmet mechanically unhinged and folded behind his neck. The lack of a top piece on the helmet is because Gunn felt it looked too villainous.

ok you got me there but is not like zaldaña is oscar material

Wow you are dumb

when I saw slither, that was a piece of shit. Lollipop chainsaw was only salvaged because of Suda51

Still a bigger name with more pull and self-respect than Jovovitch. Not hard to see why she wouldn't be okay running around in nothing but a combination thong/nipple suspenders and thigh-high boots.

Anyway, what we got in the first movie actually does reference both that costume and the classic fishnets.

>more self-respect
and you know this why?

i mean how kek

Okay, maybe self-respect is the wrong word, but the point is that Saldana's never actually gotten naked on-screen or posed nude in a shoot that revealed all her goodies, and she's almost 40. Milla was doing both early in her career.

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN IMAGE BOARD!

Besson.

Agree, Jovovitch is an amazing musician though. It doesn't pay as much as acting though so she's done far more movies than albums, and it's a shame, the two albums she did are some of my favorites

And a green muscle man with tattoos all over his body and a habit of stabbing things isn't too villainous?

what's wrong with nude scenes? Jovavich seems very classical in the arts so nudes are pretty normal

Drax looks like Lou Ferrigno with tattoos and male pattern baldness. Djurdevic Star-Lord looks like a space nazi had sex with Darth Vader. So, two space nazis I guess. And it doesn't fit Gunn's version of the character anyway.

You don't have to like it but it's not like the rationale is hard to understand.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them.

Since day one. Next question?

>he likes diaperfag furries

i mean the helmet evoke a ww2 vibe but he dont look like a nazi unless you want him to

Mugga, I was here during Conquest. He looked like a space nazi, and we all loved him for it. Not cause we're nazis of course, but cause it's stylish as fuck.

I hope we some some version of it eventually but again, it's not hard to see why a Gunn went a more relaxed route for his version of the character, especially in the earlier movies

And according to me, Captain America looks like a white supremacist. But is he a white supremacist? Nope. See how bs Gunn's reasoning is.

The nazi thing is my reasoning, not Gunn's.

JUST

Gamorra played by a sticc actress
Wonder Woman played by a sticc actress
Tomb Raider played by a sticc actress

I don't know who the first 3 are but the first girl looks like a boy

>not wanting to big badda boom her

It's MCU Gamora cosplaying as comic Gamora thanks to the magic of Photoshop.

i think the second one is fine

When did you realize James Gunn was a furry?

When he started making Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

Fuck you niggas I still enjoy Super

That’s one of my favorite bad movies. I cracked up laughing when the special forces guy snapped that bitch’s neck.

When he made me realize I wanted to suck off a raccoon as long as he had a cute voice

>implying he would have been allowed to use it even if he wanted

these are not your skanky funnybooks, manchildren, you can't dress your heroine in buttfloss with shoulder straps and expect to be taken seriously

it's sad you wouldn't take a woman seriously just for the way she dress

>le ironic feminist faec :^)

Either when he made Sparky and Makela or his scene in Movie 43
youtu.be/EkkfauIOwz4

>faec

>Lollipop chainsaw was only salvaged because of Suda51
Amazing game, it still makes me feel dirty that Gunn had a hand in it and probably wrote most of the jokes that I thought were funny.

>it still makes me feel dirty that Gunn had a hand in it
What the fuck? Did Gunn kill your dog or something?

Found the hambeast.

>ywn thrust your dick inside Cara

Generally you don't do them at 40 because then they have to airbrush a lot of shit so you to look perfect. In general, my opinion is if you have a no nudity clause you shouldn't be doing R rated stuff. However, this is a pg 13 so a two piece children might want to emulate doesn't work.

i never try to go out in my undies because i saw he-man

They still wanted to merchandise this shit.

Meet the current year Lara Croft

I'm not joking

That's the actress playing Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider movie

Suda had jack shit to do with it. It was more Gunns' game than Suda's.

That girl looks much more suitable for the role of Gamora

that's saldana dipshit

>saldana
ok

>raita

>deadliest woman in the universe
>completely fucking useless
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but there seems to be a joke somewhere.

>When did you realize James Gunn was a furry?

is this for real or you just memeing?

Fuck off. Women can never be taken seriously.

This.

Modern digital characters are built up from the skeleton. They are scary detailed thought they still can't seem to give them the right weight.

did they make his raccoon balls and sheath?

Like most CGI characters, he doesn't even have a bulge.

Can't offend wimmin by having sexy ones.

Hmmm...

I would totally do the first one.

If you compare movie to game cgi you'll see why they build the entire skeleton and muscles, game animations are generally pretty stiff and characters can look like action figures being manipulated, a few like Blizzard manage to fix it with the old cartoon illusion of squish and stretch. I think at the moment the worst offender of stiff animations is Marvel v Capcom Infinite.

When he decided a deadpan sticc was a good fit for Gamora.

Weren't Micronauts Japanese to begin with?

jewpedia say they were based in an american toy line with both runs published in marvel, not a single mention of nip land

>Micronauts was a North American science fiction toyline manufactured and marketed by Mego from 1976 to 1980. The Micronauts toyline was based on and licensed from the Microman toyline created by Japanese-based toy company Takara in 1974.

sorry i'm retarded

Not really; it was from the toyline article. I feel kinda like a dick, now. Sorry, user.

Milla started off as a runway/fashion model. Of course she'll have done naked photoshoots.

naa it was my bad for doing half ass reserch

When he started a thread

I like boys

I don't see the Nazi in it, even though I can see why Gunn didn't use it.

That said Gunn's reasoning for not using it was that it made him look too much like Iron man and Djurdjevic said he was inspired by a British officer helmet (and it does kind of resemble one of those helmets some British officers use).