If this human trafficking, diddling, and/or Spirit Cooking stuff is true

If this human trafficking, diddling, and/or Spirit Cooking stuff is true...

...then is it possible all these ingredient and food references may be related to eating their victims?

I know this is complete conjecture and sounds totally asinine from a 30K ft perspective, but if true maybe that's why there doesn't seem to be anybody who escaped Little St. James, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/19/lady-gaga-s-date-with-julian-assange.html
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/?context=3
m.imgur.com/gallery/njFZY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b4zoe/guys_its_a_cult_new_video_marina_abramovics/
liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait.. wan't GAGA hanging out with Julian the other day at the embassy? double agent?? something is fishy.

Not sure. Was she?

Here's another for the DNC yearbook.

yes!!! it was posted 3 days ago. She went to the embassy to have lunch or something!!! WTTFFF is going on?!?!?!

It seems theyve been having "tea" since at least 2012

Interesting. that pic was from 2012... i fell for it. I thought it was the other week

This was from May 2016:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/19/lady-gaga-s-date-with-julian-assange.html

Perhaps she's an insider who delved in the "cooking" and got freaked the fuck out. Perhaps she's a survivor? IDK much about Lady Gaga.

>spirit cooking
Jesus bloody fucking wept, Sup Forums
"If its true" IF WHATS TRUE
IF WHATS TRUE, user?
That this teenager-level edgy artist exists? Its true, she does. She's existed for literally decades now.
That John Podesta was invited to an event with her? Its true, he was.
That anyone is going to give a fuck that Hillarys campaign manager visited some famous weirdo? No, they're not. The conservative media will run with this out of desperation and amusing headlines, but you're not going to redpill anyone. Theres nothing to redpill them about.

Let it go, you're embarassing yourself and everyone else on this board.

You idiots take Halloween parties way too far.

Thank you for correcting the record, two pizzas and three hotdogs have been shipped to your home.

I also provided disclaimer that it's conjecture, however I learned ITT Assange and Ladyboy Gaga are connected which is fairly odd considering she seems to be into this spirit cooking shit too.

Don't...fucking do this to me OP.

I like little girls far too much to think of such an evil and horrid thought.

ok. I need the help of lawfags here: Even if what she used was human fluids, like menstrual blood semen and breastmilk, arent those things illegal to transport or even bring from another country. So, lets say you have a very powerful friend in the government that can help you bring to the country a shitload of blood and semen and breastmilk, would you send this person an email? yeah ? correct me if im wrong Lawfags, but i think someone just commited a crime.

Move to Chicago or DC, there is an apparent glut/surplus of cheese there.

gtfo ctr shill

no they are this evil

it is soo horrible good peoples minds can't accept it

Well we know one thing.
Jim Morrison is involved somewhere here.

Can someone post the image where Marina says its not performance art if its done in private?

If I was sick enough to eat people I'd force others to unknowingly eat people too. This shit makes me want to only buy food fresh from the Amish.

>I stated that its conjecture so nobody should call me out for perpetuating stupid things that don't even make sense
Conjecture implies that you have information thats incomplete, but thats not true user.
There is plenty of information here, it just doesn't lead anywhere interesting.

Marina Abramovic has been pulling this stupid shit for decades, and suddenly pol thinks shes part of some happening just because a political insider got invited to a NYC social event.
Suddenly they believe she is some sort of occultist that im sure she goes to bed at night hoping people think of her as, instead of just an edgy-on-purpose hack.

>
>Well we know one thing.
>Jim Morrison is involved somewhere here.

Soul Kitchen, im picking up what ur laying down

IS THAT BLOOD

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/?context=3

You seem to know a lot about Marina and her "Spirit Cooking".

Please tell me more, Mr. Podesta.

Motherfuckers here who really wanna get into the occult need to lay out some Doors tunes and take a listen.

Who dat?

88 on the money

>anyone who disagrees with me is CTR
>the 20 person staff of CTR has all spent the last 12 hours on pol arguing with you hopeless morons about performance art and hot dogs

HILLARY CLINTON IS A MONSTER, ANONS.
SHE IS A MONSTER. SHE WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO GET THIS FAR.
BUT YOU IDIOTS FUCKED IT ALL UP.
HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND SOMEONE WORSE THAN HER?
HOW DID YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD?
WHY DID YOU LET THAT FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPA DRIVE ALL THE MODERATES INTO HER BONY CRONY ARMS?

AMERICA WILL ASSOCIATE BORDER CONTROL AND NATIONALISM WITH HIS STUPID LOSER FACE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION. YOU'VE RUINED THOSE THINGS.

Yeah, the Jew Gaga is giving out secret info to Assange...

I know who Marina Abramovic is because shes literally the most famous visual performance artist in the world.

When you think of someone doing stupid crude 'art' like this, you think of her.

Having no cultural reference or even a willingness to use wikipedia isn't some badge of honor.

Every time the more you scream "DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS, TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!!" the more you look like a shill on damage control.

I almost gave you the benefit of the doubt until you just went mental off-roading via your fingertips pressing your keyboard.

Anyway, heres some more fun info:
m.imgur.com/gallery/njFZY

>He was just invited to a party
I suppose he was just gifted that art from Marina too and hung it in his fucking office break room. Kek

i don't give a fuck about the title of artist
90% of 'uncultured' americans do either
it's bullshit justifying more bullshit

I can smell a shill a mile away

Only christcucks are gonna give a shit about this and the bigots are already voting for Trump
Nothing is gonna change

This.

Epstein Island

Ayyyyyyy.....

>"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b4zoe/guys_its_a_cult_new_video_marina_abramovics/

Summary of video:

Artist rubbing her tits
Dude jacking off in the rain
Cartoon of woman shoving a live fish into her vagina, letting it die, then grinding it up & putting it into her husband's coffee.
Bunch of girls rubbing the tits
Dude fucking a hole in the ground to make the crops grow
Bunch of dudes fucking holes in the ground
Bunch of women running around showing their pussies
Cartoon of a guy fucking a hole in a bridge
Dudes with boners going limp
Naked woman whacking a skull against her stomach
FIN

liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941

3:39 for saggiest tits you've seen in your entire life

Hadn't thought of that.

>Mix fresh breast milk with fresh semen milk
>With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain
>Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams

>This whole story.

Unter is REAL and we miss out ;_;

non-religo here, definitely cares about our possible future leader of the free world being surrounded by traffickers, diddlers, and occultists

I hate these people so much. They give the rest of us a bad rep.

What do you they did to them in the pool? Probably drugged them and raped them afterwards. It pains me to even type that out.

>definitely cares about our possible future leader of the free world being surrounded by traffickers, diddlers, and occultists

Been that way since Kennedy. You're late to the party m8.

>shills are behind every corner
>they've realized you've caught on to their expansive and convoluted international occult conspiracy
>which, being temporary-hire internet troll police, they've certainly been let in on already.

>don't talk about this
Fine. Talk about this anons.
Go on. Make a point, i'll wait. Connect the dots for me, because as hard as i look at them (which frankly is a lot harder than you seem to have) all they spell out is "its fuckin nothing"

A rich-people social event is not a scandal regardless of how tasteless the art installation is, and you have nothing so far to imply its anything other than that. Its like you read these emails on wikileaks and assume every single one of them is the root of some conspiracy, when 95% of this shit is absolutely boring pedestrian crap.

the point is to show superstitious religious people what their leaders are into and talk about behind the scenes. simple as that.

The email is nothing more than the arrangement of a ride for the kids. The email is either to or from their mother, so it's nothing. Freaked me out a little at 1st.

>
>Been that way since Kennedy. You're late to the party m8.

fair enough, still young and waking up to how deep the rabbit hole goes

Dude...
DUDE.
You're arguing with people who are literally(and I ain't shittin you here BTW) taking a fucking Halloween party out of context because, you know, Halloween totally didn't just happen.

You're as bad as them. Stop being so easy.

You spend too much time here taking everything seriously and soon you're going batshit with paranoia.
Relax, learn to read between lines, and stop falling for the clever ruse.

There's plenty to nab Clinton with. The skeltals are pouring from her closet now. There's no stopping it whether she wins or loses.
She acted like a complete psychopathic bitch for too long. Yin is meeting Yang man. Just let nature right the wrongs. She's done for.

Relax. Try and enjoy life.