Can we have a classy political cartoon thread? I want to expand my folder and learn more

Can we have a classy political cartoon thread? I want to expand my folder and learn more.

You can't have "political", "cartoon" and "classy" in the same sentence

fpbp

Nothing's classy anymore.

Is this comparing Trump to hitler or is it more subtle?

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Super callous fragile racist sexist nazi POTUS,
his sexist nazi tendencies he thinks that we won't notice

You’re the cancer killing this board

Is this propaganda against or for Trump?
They seem like good people. Normal folk, proudly standing for what they believe in. Showing their faces to the world. Even Granny and little Jimmy came to show their support without fear.

The cancer are the people who keep making political threads. ie both of you faggots. Now fuck off my board.

We need to go further back

Can mods just move these fucking threads to Sup Forums on sight already?

I don't really get this one, though I don't know nearly enough about the Spanish Civil War as I should.

The left has climbed so far up its own ass, normalcy is evil now.

Perhaps it's to show that normal, decent and good people have fallen for Trump much like how people fell for Hitler. I mean, it's probably not, but I like to be optimistic.

Why?

Everyone considered Franco a puppet after all the support he received during the civil war so it was quite surprising when he kept Spain neutral.

Because pol is the fucking board for politics you retard. Go there.

That's what I thought it was about, but something about it suggested that it was actually from the civil war rather than afterwards. Franco was actually far smarter than a lot of people give him credit for IMO, he probably knew that the war would be unwinnable for Hitler and friends from the get-go.

But this is about comics, you sperg.

>Can we have a classy political cartoon thread? I want to expand my folder and learn more.
OK

Well OP did ask for cartoons though. What makes these threads bad is that they often derail when the Sup Forumstards come in and get triggered and cry about oppression.

Does Marvel count as political cartoons?

Has Ben Garrison ever been wrong?

sure.

Modern political cartoons don't have the class of old ones.

If you have to ask you probably know the answer already.

God I love the WWI stuff.

>The Right considers Nazis to be normal

Self fulfilling prophecy

>The Right has been put in a position where any middle ground between the people who hate their guts and want to displace and disenfranchise them and nazis/klansmen/white nationalists is slowly eroding and the acceptance of the latter group is now necessary as a survival mechanism against an increasingly zealous and radical left

Desperate times, desperate measures, etc.

>thread on autosage
Does Sup Forums have literal Reddit moderators?

>”Waaah stop calling us Nazis! We’re not racist!”

Calling everyone nazis has been working out great for you so far.

>"Not this shit again," he thinks

Yeah. You sheep actually became Nazis

What's with the Irish hate?