New Rick and Morty Mini episode

youtube.com/watch?v=43B0ynjnsXI

Just something to talk about. have not seen any threads on it. Discuss. also: Icecream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TBht1kVYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=mPtZHoRsqK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I've had 5 mortys... Uh oh.. Thats Canon"

Morty is now confirmed Vegan canon.

this guy really nailed the aesthetic, could've fooled me, although some expressions are still kinda weird compared to actual R&M animation

Boy I sure love seeing my own video reuploaded and then posted on Sup Forums by who I assume reuploaded it.

Very nice work! Bright future. keep it up.

Thanks!

Why was this uploaded onto another channel??

I've seen a number of channels like this. Basically they upload clips/episodes flipped or audio distorted, monetize it with adsense and/or amazon affiliate links.

why do they have time for this but need 1-2 years to make 10 episodes?

Eat a dick faggot

This is fan made, not from Harmon and Roiland.

What a bunch of cunts. Love your work by the way! Especially the horse ones.

Nioce.
Thanks. I'm getting back to horse ones now.

>5:16

Jesus man, was that necessary?

This is animating an audio track from the VR game, if you're wondering.

what about the voices smartass

The citadel episode as my fav, had to throw in something.
I took the audio from rick and morty VR game and dota2 sound pack and spliced it together into this.

Here's the original instead of ops knock off link.

So what other kind of work do you do?

NSFW animation kind outside of youtube parody stuff.

>NSFW animation
youtube.com/watch?v=mPtZHoRsqK0
Nice animation btw.

I haven't put out much NSFW lately since i spent quite some time re-learning but new stuff is coming soon, my old stuff quality wise isn't exactly what you may like.

Killed a freeboted reupload?

You could just go to the official channel and look at the video.

It's gone. Is there anywhere else ot view it?

Official channel right here

Thanks! Searching the title on google was just taking me to the same stolen video.

The real link is right here It's just really annoying for these spam channels to reupload video and take the credit by watermarking it. Video is all over facebook too with 3x the view count of my own channel

Yeah my bad I'm retarded.

back to /mlp/ furfag

Just curious, but plan on doing some non-horse stuff? You're top-tier, but I ain't into fuckin' no horses.

Eventually, just not right now.

Alright I have to ask. I don't like this meme show but my buddy showed me that the fucking sauce was selling for 300 dollars a pack and then bottles sold for muliple grands. Those were fake bids right? There isn't fuck knuckles that stupid with that kind of money. Especially since McDonalds saw such a large turn out that they wouldn't do this little thing again just with more product?

Please tell me there are not people in this world willing to throw away thousands for a bottle of sauce you could make for 5.

Scarlet Johnson's snot was sold on eBay for 300$; you tell me.

official source

How do you even confirm that authenticity? Also just because people bid on something doesn't mean they actually pay for it. Just like that "art" image from Sup Forums.

I just can't wrap my mind around a fandom willing to shell out that much for sauce.

Ford was the best part

what? Nigger thats the official source because look at the dates, look at the channels and look at the views. tiarawhy is a recognized animator that did the full animation of morty and ricks trial.
Youre such a fucking retard

You addressed the wrong post, buddy.
It's okay; we all make mistakes.

See

hopefully you get into the industry somehow
kinda wish you do something SU related

My bad missclicked, was meant for the bugger claim.
Kind of tired. Room mate scared the ever loving shit out of me at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep.

>How do you even confirm that authenticity?
Happened during Jay Leno's program. She blew her nose on a hanky and they thought it'd be funny to put it on sale. They gave the money to charity.

wow this is bad, seems like this was just adlibbed but he had no fucking idea what to talk about to make it interesting

I'm sure only a tiny minority of buyers actually want to eat it. They want to resell it at a profit to other people, most of whom are probably hoping to resell it as well. A classic, and probably very short-lived, bubble economy.