"Golden Girl is just Sup Forums being jealous of Sup Forums having a hot incestuous daughter mascot so they made their...

>"Golden Girl is just Sup Forums being jealous of Sup Forums having a hot incestuous daughter mascot so they made their own"

Why are all Sup Forums creations so fucking terrible?

Golden Girl is just some Sup Forums fags being stupid and uncreative

Guess you haven't been around long enough huh?

Oh please do enlighten me then, what are Sup Forums's greatest creations?

The Iron Colon, of course.

She only ever really existed to jack off to, we just got more honest about it over time.

uh no
we made her because of a single batman panel that had a oversized pair of boobs on a female robin...

i was there, i remember this very vividly

Fuck off with your autistic fart fetish garbage.

eh, Sup Forums makes stupid shit but at least it is benign, member when Sup Forums started a faggy movement over some chicks shitty game?

prove it

The original threads where she was created were lost in the archive crash, but this is the panel that spawned the idea.

I actually started that thread. This is my claim to anonymous internet fame.

Why'd you take the post out? It was my post, you insult me personally.

/thread

That is pretty well drawn

Is Saudra the wine eld and Sarah the only non-fetish work?

Been meaning to draw her, don't have any ideas. Is there a reference sheed or something?

Fantastic, thanks.

If there are cutesey requests let me hear it, I don't have too much in the way of creativity apparently.

She's not even /coc/'s best titty girl. You just can't beat those big, thicc eyebrows.

Her at a picnic oblivious while a large collection of crumbs accumulating on her chest.

this is so fucking stupid-looking

What is this thing?

There was an attempt at giving the thicc threads a -tan. We've either attracted the one autist who posts her or a shitposter.

What happened to those black female heroes Sup Forums was making? I hated most of them but I remember liking one.

Thicc-tan

Well Thicc-tan was herself supposed to be a shitposter.

I think you mean obese-tan. At least here is fucking morbid.

Maybe you should make a Lowtest-tan

I wonder what costumes we'll get this year.

>Not liking big girls if they're cute and dress well.
Do a backflip off a bridge.

Ok, this one's just pain hideous

The artist fucked off after the asshat who wanted a team of super powered ghetto hookers ran them out of their threads.

Today guy was impossible

why so much shade being thrown on GG when clearly Femseid is worse

Saburox must be really attached to the character considering how much free stuff of her he's done.

*that

>The artist fucked off after the asshat who wanted a team of super powered ghetto hookers ran them out of their threads.
Always gotta be one faggot to ruin everything.

Cause this is more of a /coc/ thread whereas Femseid is just a garden variety R63 version of a character.

I don't know who any of these people are.
Is it to recent for me to have noficed or too old for me to know about?

That troll letter that Marvel ran in America's letters column.

BQ is I think nearly 4 years old. GG I believe is around 2. The fat thing was a short lived creation that died when fat threads were pushed off the board (again) but one artist was really obsessed with it for some reason. Not really sure how old Femseid is.

because Sup Forums is full of frustrated virgins who due to actual or internet acquired autism have lost the ability to differentiate their social loneness from their sexual frustration, thus driving any character creation exercise into messed up amalgamations of fetishes and incomplete and conflicting personality features.

>Sup Forums having a hot incestuous daughter mascot
>hot

The idea of a sex comedy about a superheroine developing assets is fine, the art drives me crazy though. It's like SO CLOSE to being really great but the utter lack of porportion...like her shoulders need to be a little wider or her tits a little smaller or she just looks like a fucking blow up doll, which is a shame because otherwise a lot of talent went into this.

>tits a little smaller
Burn all heretics

Excuse me, Sup Forums already has a goddess thank you very much

The proportions are the whole point. She's supposed to be awkwardly oversized.

But they're right.
Sup Forums creations tend to be shit pushed around by circlejerkers. Do you pussies even remember Sup Forumsnrad and Sup Forumsllette?
Sup Forums is a bunch of faggots, yet the few things they've actually made are truly memorable.

Do you know WHY?
They aren't attention starved artists and rampant waifuists.

Hopefully some GG as Elvira this year, GG is perfect for it.

>Do you pussies even remember Sup Forumsnrad and Sup Forumsllette
Yes because I'm not a fucking newfag.

> the few things they've actually made are truly memorable
> and by "made" I mean "words set to other peoples' meme songs" like every retard on YouTube does

don't get up your own ass too fast there chum

>They aren't attention starved artists and rampant waifuists
Pepe and Wojak say hi.

>guy spams his entire fat-tan folder

All this garbage and only like 2 somewhat decent pics.

Bounce?

>Sup Forums creations tend to be shit pushed around by fetishists
Fixed. If it doesn't tickle the pickle of these fuckwits they don't care.

could be worse
could be channel tans

I think that was the one.

You got raped by Finn and Marceline. You're anything but a goddess.

>by fetishists
of all the possible images imagefap could have used as a thumbnail for 'fetish' as a category, they chose this one

wake the fuck up

I'm sick of this pic. Make new content!

Hope Corgi is the only Sup Forums creation worth anything.

This thread seems stupid on all accounts, but it'd be a shame if we're talking about Sup Forums creations and then leave out Marley.

get better taste in OCs

we already have a thread for that, the only thing dumber than this thread alone, is you people not noticing that this is a shitty free-art bait thread

Has DC made good on their promise to make him canon yet

This stinks of a butthurt /aco/ spammer, trying his luck on Sup Forums.

>They aren't attention starved artists and rampant waifuists.
They are actually, you can see it in their drawthread and the console-tan thread fallout over switch-tan

It's not that I don't notice, it's painfully obvious, I just still believe it'd be a shame.

That's not "awkwardly oversized" that's basically fetish bait. Don't try and make that shitty OC sound good.

>tits a little smaller
neck yourself

Yeah , that's the one. She's the best of the bunch.

I want to try, so maybe if I can summon all my talent, you will get a 5/10 pic from me

You fuck off with your underage titmonster garbage

>not liking underage titmonsters
What kind of irredeemable faggot are you?

>f-farts are so much more betterer!
fuck off animatedjames