MOOOOOOORTYYYYY

MOOOOOOORTYYYYY

SPELL ICUPHEAD NIBBA

>nibba
Why do people do this

>NIBBA
Where does this meme even come from?

if there is some way to filter posts with this exact face in it i would be very happy if anyone could let me know

hi newshits

Cuphead! Mugman!

>uses Facebook PC version of nigga
>calls anyone new

Why has the Rick and Morty fanbase become so insufferable lately?

Non-adult swim fans are watching it now.

Every fan base ever is terrible but this is basically post-ironic shitposting at this point

This holy fuck you morons think pretending to be retarded is the funniest thing on earth but all it does is make you look retards. The utter state of you faggots trying to defend yourselves when someone rightfully calls you out for your moronic behavior is completely embarrassing

Wow I wonder how asshurt some redditor became to make this image

I too can make up statistics on the internet

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>all the people who seem retarded are merely pretending to be retarded
you're delusional

It's the era of the loud obnoxious idiot.

Trump is president of the United States instead of literally anyone else
Brexit was/is a thing
Flat Earthers are a thing
Cults are somehow still a okay, despite causing shit all over the world
Hurricanes are going right left and centre, and all people can do is blame HAARP, fire bullets at it and pretend Northern Ireland/ROI doesn't exist
The UK is ran by malicious idiots so incompetent, they can't even make up their mind on which way they want to fuck up the country
Russia is simultaneously an internal shithole in so many aspects it's not even funny, as is somehow controlling the world through meme magic.
Australia still doesn't believe in global warming, because that Hutt mining woman told them not to.
Xi Jinping has thrown his fucking rattle and forgot the meaning of the words 'soft control' with regards to 'eventually Chinese' territories
People genuinely defend the Un family as decent human beings, despite all the evidence to the otherwise
And to top it all off, people have stopped caring about improving their country by actually doing something constructive, instead it's now 'fuck *increasingly arbitrary selection of population*, it's all their fault. You know, because those fucking Quaker veggie secondary school teachers are holding us back.

In comparison, people mobbing in McDonalds for a sauce they could make themselves at home very easily is tame as shit. Call me back when a furry shoots up a scaly convention.

>the asspained shitposts this image is causing
Only proving its point

t. mad leftie

They say children get angrier/more defensive when called out on their bad behavior. I'm glad I could see the proof upclose.

Of course they do, Sup Forums is a prime example of this. Why do you think faggot anons chimp out and derail a thread with shitposting when someone corrects them or tells them they are wrong?

Reddit and Memey fan detected

swap green for blue and then red for green and you're right

this, just ignore r&m threads at this point cause there's no hope post-season for good discussion

HOLY SHIT BTFO

>spam shit nobody care about
>LOL YOU DON'T LAUGH AT MY JOKES YOU ARE LE NEW! OBEY OR ELSE
fuck off, retard

I dunno that sounds like projection.

I would pay good money for a reined version of this game with Lean Cuphead and Henny man. They travel to all the big cities like New Orleans, Houston, Memphis, and Miami and do hoodrat shit while Bun B and Paul Wall blasts as the soundtrack.

*re-skinned