You have 10 seconds to be as Joss Whedon as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as Joss Whedon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Black Widow lifts Thor’s hammer

*Quips*

>fucks the supporting cast actress
>get caught by ex-wife
Fucking Drumpf!

Dude, government is like nazis and shit. Also, fuck trump.

No thanks I don't want to go to prison

DUDE CHIX W/ SPINKIX LMAO

I'm an ally to women!
...I'm an enemy to women.

>I'm going to make a movie so good not even the talentless hack Kevin Feige the same producer of Elektra,Punisher,Man thing,Fantastic4 and others awful movies can fuck! And retards will believe that feige made MCU great!

>implying Trump isn’t terrible

I'm the more successful Dobson

>Kill character everyone likes for no reason

uhh uhh fuck...

>can't think of anything to say or do

>push a few buttons my my magic script-o-matic

>*poof* seven to nine quipsters who all talk and act the same are suddenly around me to bounce snark off each other

awwwww...whew! that was close, i almost had to start thinking.

Coulson is dead, regardless of what Marvel says.

Your girl lost, get over it

Found this on Sup Forums, what the fuck

Men are the worst. Except me.

RAPE

>I respect your acting career, baby. You're a powerful woman.
>*unzips dick*

*trips and falls dick first inside aspiring young actress' vagina*

I voted third party

*unsheathes quiptana*
ur not the real josh weedon
I AM!!!
*quips your head off at 420 MPH*

This, fags are just desperate to push Feige as the main responsible for Avengers even though he's an awful producer with a fucking hilariously bad record before MCU

He said Joss Whedon, not Dan Schneider.

Alright, I'm in the mood for a laugh. Was it bernie sanders? Gary Johnson? or god help us all, Jill Stein

So who did he fuck? I missed all this.

Nah, Dan would have fallen dick first on an young aspiring actress’ foot

He might or might not be, but he has nothing to do with Whedon being a less impressive version of Harvey Weinstein.

"Thurrrrrrr!"

That's Polanski, isn't it?

>implying that MCU movies are good.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc

No, Polanski fell into a young actressess ass, not the vagina

I thought it was Woody Allen

EHHHHAAAAAEEEEHHH

so you voted for trump

reminder: a 3rd party vote is the same as a vote for whoever won

It's bad when people do bad things, except when I do them.

t. salty liberal

Its thinking like that which makes the world worse.

That sequence was pretty good and played out exactly what you would imaginine a Stan Lee scripted Marvel comic about Thor to play out.

Otherwise, yes, those movies haven't aged well and I hope Marvel slows down. There are good MCU movies, but the formula gets old real quick. They should pick some directors to play with it more to find out in which directions they should change their style.

FUCK PUNISHER

*fucks you're waifu*

comedy

I voted for trump bruh, I love the bernouts for giving him extra votes
its true

if you didn't help the loser win, you helped the winner not lose

>That sequence was pretty good
>terribly awful choreography with excessive cuts to try to hide it
>awful cringey dialogue
>fucking terrible CGI even for a 2012 movie
>Thor get stabbed but don't feel shit
>Thor literally stand still while Loki roll for 3 seconds like a drunk retard and throw himself off the building

OP said in 10 seconds.
Also
>Being this salty of a Hilldog

I have no idea what you're talking about

did you misquote

God, you reminded me of how so many people on Sup Forums were swearing on a stack of bibles that that would happen in Age of Ultron. And then it didn't.

>>awful cringey dialogue
comics accurate

Nah, sorry. I don't cheat my wife.

It was a deleted scene.

Source: Your ass

Exactly like in those old Stan Lee Thor comics yes

I'm Joss Whedon.

Bing bong.

Hi Joss, who’s your latest ho?

*Donates entire life savings to Hillary Clinton*

>This framerate
Don't do that

*pretend to be feminist only to fuck more women*

*five military guys try to kill villain of the week with knives*

*fail, the government now considers the threat unstoppable since missiles and artillery and tanks and gunships and aircraft and guns and shit don't exist in this universe*

*110-pound waif beats up threat with bare hands*

a woman beats up dudes effortlessly

Your boy is objectively less popular then Hillary Clinton. Let that sink in.

>He might or might not be, but he has nothing to do with Whedon being a less impressive version of Harvey Weinstein.
how will joss ever recover?

Eh. He's ok.

I'm liking him a hell of alot more than I thought I would.

>"Yeah, make that woman effortlessly beat up everyone, but I'm a faggot so make sure she doesn't have a single ounce of muscle on her. Oh yeah, that's a good choice."
>"What? No, I'm doing this because I like strong female characters, not because I'm a creepy fetishist."
>"Now get back to work. In the next scene she gets tortured into insanity and we have a minute-long shot of her feet."

Whedon is okay at writing a bunch of slightly immature, slightly nerdy men snarking at each other in fun social and action contexts. This is why is he was fine at writing The Avengers. Whether you're into that or not is just to do with your personal taste. But outside of that very specific situation, he is inept.

>Whedon is good at writing The Big Bazinga Theory

So here's a female character and basically she's a lot like how I envision Kitty Pryde and I want to fuck her.

Nice.

You're thinking of Bendis.
Joss is much less discriminating in his tastes.

Wow, a female NERD!? AND you have feet!?

This guy won

He's good at infusing a garden variety, inoffensive, cutesy charm into everything he touches, which makes him the go-to guy to swoop in and fix creatively devoid projects.

"Take away her penis."

Some people say that my idea of "realistic" dialogue is just having characters quip at each other. I would be sad that these people don't understand the subtle complexities of the interpersonal relationships these exchanges build, but realistically I know that the people who complain about my work are the kind of people who voted Drumpf into office, so I don't need to take their opinions very seriously.

Joss specifically modeled Buffy after Kitty because he had a crush on her when he read X-Men comics as a kid. A lot of stronk womyn shit comes specifically from Whedon and Buffy.

>cheat on wife with many of younger female staff and actresses
>preach about feminism and women rights but deep down just saying that to get pussy

EZ

Uhh one-liners am I right fellas???

>Creates irrelevant scene at an attempt to humanize an unpopular character to get people to like him/her but fails miserably and only drags the movie out

HORK HORK HORK!

Best one so far.

I don't like Punisher because I am a massive pussy and cuck.

So we all know Dan "get in my van" Schnieder is going to be the next Weinstein, right?

Amy Acker is killed by the end of the first season of The Gifted and is replaced by a different color/flavor of Amy Acker.

And where is this movie? Because it sure as hell isn't JL

>anyone who is a Trump supporter goes on Sup Forums

Wonder Woman had Lyta and was keeping her hidden on a farm.