So, user, tell me in your own words, why do you like comics and cartoons?

So, user, tell me in your own words, why do you like comics and cartoons?

Because I'm not Japanese.

I find the patient/therapist relationship to be mildly erotic. Is this a popular fetish or am I just a weirdo? I've never been to therapy or anything.

Same reason why I like books, movies and games. Real life's not particularly interesting, and it's easier to submerge yourself in fiction than to actually have to deal with everything head on.

when I was like 3, my parents went to Iraq to work. we had 2 things to read a peanuts compedium of some sort and animal folk tales. this was my only source of culture, besides watching Lucy&Jamila and Sindbad in arabic.

To this day am talking with stuff borrowed from both of those books.

As someone who has been to several different therapists for depression I can tell you it's nothing like in the tv or movies (Like the Hannibal show for example). It's very professional and I never felt emotionally attached to the therapists. It's a person who knows how to get you to talk and think about yourself and who knows various ways to help you help yourself. Then again, might be different for each individual.

I grew up watching cartoons and true crime documentaries. Once I became a teen I moved over to watch CSI because that was popular at the time but even when you have a basic knowledge of forensic science and similar stuff CSI becomes painfully dumb. Yes most cartoons are also very dumb but unlike CSI and most TV dramas they don't pretend they're anything but dumb

Well, they can be entertaining. When Tom King isn't writing of course.

I have faceblindness. Live action media is hard for me because I lose track of who is who. In most animated stuff, the characters look pretty different from one another.

I do wish there was more adult-targeted animated stuff, though.

Because Fuck You! that's why

>why do you like comics and cartoons?
Because most live action television is pretty shitty.
There hasn't been a 10/10 show since House.

I don't like comics, way too much reading there.
I like cartoons because they're timeless, first and foremost. Live action is inherently dated.

>a person who knows how to make you talk.
It connect your testicles to a car battery?

I'm a manchild and too much of a brainlet to read actual literature.

Wel... it's not like I don't like them or nuthin

Breaking bad?
Legion is pretty great, for live Capestuff.

they're fun
I like fun things

it gets my dick hard

>fun

curb your enthusiasm is back though, so fuck comics and cartoons for the next few months

Because I am shit.

But I don't, I just shitpost about them. Can you fix me doc?

i gotta get into that show. every clip i see is hilarious

Most cartoons and comics are pretty shitty too? This argument sucks

>Most cartoons and comics are pretty shitty too?
Stop writing like this. Properly make a point or ask a question. Ending this sentence with a question mark necessitates reading it with your typical faggot/broad inflection.

Because i find drawing/animation more impressive than pointing a camera at something.