Now that the dust has settled, which was better?

Now that the dust has settled, which was better?

bump

In my opinion Actions Man because he was at the peak of human performance I enjoyed the Stunts and his Super Math Brain.

They were pretty cringey and had a lot of gratitous x-sports stuff.

Though Action Man had the better villains, I guess.

Action Man had the cute redhead chick, so I'll give it a point for that.

I like Max Steel because it had character development bits. Also he kissed a much older woman while lying to his girlfriend, so scandalous.

I kinda want to rewatch it but the quality of the online rips I've seen are horrible

Max Steel because he could go turbo.

I got some of the max steel monsters they made back in 2014. They were cool

Also Max Steel Never used his Turbo to win his sporting Events Actions Man used his Math powers to win.

Max Steel never told me, "I'm happy, hope you're happy, too."

Lack of concern for my well-being = instant loss.

I don't remember this

Am I recalling this incorrectly or did Max Steel have a black father despite him being super white?

This, at least for the first half of AM anyway. The latter half where they made up something about AMP time being some kind of actual precog, time stop, super speed and strength combo was shit but the initial premise of Alex being a biological super computer was very interesting and while his career itself was corny, I felt tying the training and lifestyle of an extreme sports and stuntman with that kind of brains helped justify why he had the needed experience and skills to push himself and see possibilities within his potential.
All that stuff about being covertly part of a program to condition kids into expressing the ability and how notMorpheus and how Doc X were part of it was really interesting, shame it never paid off.
Alex also being sympathetic and forgiving of his rival, and considering a friend who needed help was also pretty good writing for the time and a show meant to just sell toys for this literal Action focused character. He was like Steve Rogers, brains, brawn and heart.

Now, Max Steel was a personal favorite of mine but I never felt like the premise lived up to its potential.
Josh is a nano-augmented transhuman but from what I recall his character remained chiefly a thrill seeking super spy who juiced through problems with brute force most of the time. I should probably rewatch it just to be sure, but that I can't recall anything against this leaves me with doubt.

He was adopted.

Not sure why I didn't put that together.

i liked both but max steel always wins in my mind for this one part where his villain just gets so frustrated when max comes back he shouts "HE JUST WONT STAY DEAD!"

>posting the 3d Action Man

Are you telling me the recent max steel thing was a reboot?

>the quality of the online rips I've seen are horrible
Itunes?
Google play?

oh man go watch the original

get ready for some janky animation

>the Virgin steel
>the action Chad

Season 1 Action Man > Max Steel before it switched studios > Season 2 Action Man > Max Steel after going to Mainframe

For the sake of comparison.

Max Steel doesn't have Azazee or whatever her name was, so it loses a point with me.

Max Steel's rogues gallery was a sausage fest. The only female villain he had I think was some electric woman.

She had a nice ass, though, from what I remembered as a kid.

I'm from America so I had real heroes to watch

Current Action Man has better adventures and supporting cast.

Didn't it get cancelled?

Yeah, but his adventures continued in Revolutionaries.

He went from a green chad to a blue virgin
JUST

I never paid attention to Action Man, but Max Steel was my shit. So I may be a little biased on that one.

I find this extremely hard to believe.
Young adult superhero spy adventures > teen superhero shenanigans.

Will do.

Reminder that Max Steel was the original "nanomachines, son".

I frequently bring it up to anyone I can.
It even edges out Deus Ex by six months, though in DE's defense developing a game can take more time than a show so it's possible they had the idea well before but came out later.

I loved Max Steel as a kid.

I was to old for Max Still toys when it came out, but i aways enjoyed seeing his commercials more than both of these shows