This is the cover for Superman 38

This is the cover for Superman 38
Who is this guy?

Ur mom
Lol

Even gayer Midnighter.

Tim Drake
I mean Titans Tomorrow Tim killed future Damien, didn't he?!

Thought Tim immediately as well.

We already saw Titans of Tomorrow's Tim in Tec, he looks like Batman, not this
Sure the guns seems to be future Tim's, dunno about the "S", probably something to do with Kol as always

>he looks like Batman
That isn't his skin, user. Those are clothes. He can remove them and put on ones that look like those above.

Hey, i hope it's Tim, maybe even the present Tim will follow the example and change is stupid costume

God.
Another "edgy" "foil" to corrupt Superman's son I guess

They really need to rename Superman into Superboy instead since Tomsai entire run is all about Jon.

That's Red S. He's a future assassin who takes hits on past individuals to change specific outcomes, or to keep certain people from intervening in a future event. He uses chronal guards to prevent his contracts from being erased by the ripple effects.

Future Tim.

Evil Future Tim Drake after a costume change, probably because some writer might want to keep him around as a recurring villain so he needs a more defined identity. Seems to be taking some motifs from Damian's Redbird costume.

if i wanna start reading superman do i get action comics or superman? they're both monthlies right?

This

He sucks off the people he defeats and then blackmails them

A rejected X-Men villain

Nah, both have been bi-weekly (twice monthly) since rebirth started.

if you like comfy books Supes has been fun but has been middling since May with fillers. Tomasi and Gleason (and mankhe) were solid as fuck through the first year though.

Action is more of a punch-em book though many people hate Superman for being comfy so that seems to be their preferred Super title. Though some dislike both.

I recommend Superman and Super Sons if you like Jon.

thanks, i have read a lot of superman but haven't touched rebirth. i tend to gravitate towards more silver age/cosmic supes books so i will probably pick up action comics over superman

I hope it has nothing to do with Red X

>timfags coming out of the fucking woodwork ruining threads because fucking king threw them a fucking bone in detective
>hurrr tim is relevant now guise he's gonna be a superman villain

stop.

I hate tim, but it's very likely tim.

I don't get the hype, it's future Tim, a different character.

Be forewarned, Action Comics is shit.

yeah, the pictures with crossed out batman and damian are also giveaways

they see it as some sort of validation for tim, omg he killed damian, this future is canon he's going to be batman, shit's annoying as fuck

Obviously it's the future Tim.

Why he is after Jon now anyways? Wasn't Batwoman the problem? From the solicits it looks like she is going to make a bad choice

The design isn't even close

This future Tim Drake used the gun that once killed Thomas and Martha Wayne and began systematically taking down all of Gotham's most notorious villains including the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, Hush, Killer Croc, the Penguin and the Scarecrow. Arkham Asylum, once an institution for the criminally insane was turned into a cemetery because of this.

How bad ass can you get? Now the mo-fo has a cool new costume.

According to solivits for the crossover future tim says that jon will cause a disaster in the future

not him but it was the first thing I thought too

Gonna take a stab in the dark and guess it's a new Vigilante. With the V on the chest and all.

It's clearly V, from V for Vendetta

rightclops

>Rightclops

It's his brother, Red S

If you're lying that's a shame cause that would be a pretty fun character

Shadow the hedgehog

Is the solicit thread already dead? Damn what the fuck happened

Well at least 50 posts went towards not liking the filler writer for New Super Man

>king

Codename:Assassin?

I'm a little conflicted because I like Jon a lot but yeah he really does steal a lot of Superman's spotlight.

This shit needs to stop though, I was fine with Manchester but the recent shit with Mr Oz is fucking lame.

What does the S stand for?

>future tim sticks around

Probably the weirdest choice for an evil future version but sure, another evil Batman.

Having the Titans of Tomorrow as villians is kinda like having the Crime Syndicate, i don't mind the idea as far as they don't stay for long and their present versions get relevant again (at least Kon seems on his way to come back)

It was a good design tbqh

It's the NRA man - he will protect muh guns from Kryptonian gun control measures.

He's superbatman

He does have an s on the belt
I say it's superbatman
Formally known as the red hood

Not too badass since they are all still very alive.

>having inductive reasoning is being a timfag
fuck off, I hate the little shit, but it fits.

Frankly I'd rather see an Earth-3 version of the Teen Titans

Titans Tomorrow has sucked every time they've revisited it

So he will drop the stick eventually