Only female in the 100-Acre Wood

>only female in the 100-Acre Wood

You just know she got around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2A4PkgSkrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU JUST KNOW

Kinda calls Roo's legitimacy into question

No. Kanga is pure, she would never sleep around in Such a carefree and foolish manner.
although I do not rule out the possibility of her having a thing for Tigger

Nonsense. Kanga is pure.

>Kanga is pure

Roo came from somewhere, user. Kanga is not a virgin.

>flat chest, huge hips
Perfect

They are plushies user

>Implying He didn’t come about through consensual loving sex in the missionary position

She's a mom. Moms like Kanga are inherently pure, regardless of their sexual history.

>Roo came from somewhere, user.

Then that begs the question of what happened to Kanga's husband. Or is Christopher Robin the father?

>Moms like Kanga are inherently pure,
I will agree as long as the operative phrase is “like Kanga”. Most Single Mother’s aren’t really all that pure at all.

Someone didn't have a single mom.

you have a filthy mind, this is a blue board dammit

>. Or is Christopher Robin the father?

I can't think of a single time Christopher Robin has ever been shown interacting with Kanga or Roo outside of in group gatherings where he still fails to acknowledge them individually. Why has he been avoiding them?

Single Mom son.
Can confirm.
I still make fun of her for sleeping with literally every male in the family circle of friends.

Ara ara

Because he doesn't want to have to pay child support.

YOU. ARE. A. TOOOOY.

Shit, good for her not letting her baby daddy rob her of a sex life.

Key words are "like Kanga". In the real world single moms are anything but life, but you're a fool if you think Kanga is an impure slut.

>Kanga's husband

Why assume Roo was born under wedlock? It could be a case of hit it n forget it.

Which likely means Roo's father was a black guy. That makes Kanga a coal burner. Your waifu got BLACKED.

Christopher Robin is an allegory to parents that say they go to the park for a stroll and never come back.

Pfft.

Like YOU'VE never fucked a plush toy before.

Your logic astounds me.

>>flat chest
Not perfect, she's only almost perfect.

Is Kanga the Toriel of Sup Forums ?

Toriel is the Kanga of Sup Forums.

Since Owl is an actual owl, do you think some of the other characters saw him devour prey?

The Toriel of Sup Forums is Mrs Bear from the Rupert cartoon (look at their color schemes).

Non meme answer: Roo might be a toy that a neighbor kid owns that hangs out with the gang sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=b2A4PkgSkrA

All the toys except rabbit and owl (who are original characters for the stories) are based on real dolls that Christopher Robin owned as a child. He actually lost Roo when he was quite young and that's the only one that no longer survives.

>Inb4 Autists Making Goblins-tier SAD stories about little Roo running away and getting lost.

OF COURSE she got around.

By hopping.

>yfw you realize with marsupials, there's a second vagina AND tits inside the pouch
Kanga is kinky

What about Rabbit?
She was best girl in my onion.

>>flat chest, huge hips
>Perfect

It's a boy you fool

>She

>in my onion.
put me in the screen cap plz

With all that bitching and moaning?

A long time ago there was a boy named Christopher Roben
He had a little stuffed kangaroo called Roo
He had it from when he was a baby
One day his mother said “wow Roo looks like it will kill my kid with some kinda disease”
And so our hero Mother tossed Roo in to the trash
Years later someone said you know what happened to Roo that things worth a lot of money
Then some one said it got trashed a long time a go the thing was wrecked.
The End.

With that logic, Sup Forums should be flooded with women.

A long time ago there was a boy named Christopher Roben
He had a little stuffed kangaroo called Roo
He had it from when he was a baby
One day his mother said “wow Roo looks like it will kill my kid with some kinda disease”
And so our hero Mother tossed Roo in to the trash
Years later someone said you know what happened to Roo that things worth a lot of money
Then some one said it got trashed a long time a go the thing was wrecked.
The End.

Tigger is roo's father, i have decided. he is the only other animal with genetalia, except for rabbit who is gay and owl who is a pervert

uh and the beaver but hes married to another beaver, underground, a woman beaver

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

With the worshiping of shit like Steven Universe being almost unchallenged, go figure.

Wat's wrong with you guys?

Since fucking when?
I swore Rabbit referred to as a she before.
And that sweet voice, dont kid yourselves

>TFW you will never be inside...

Hail, Brothers!
Silence you Heretic!

GOD LORD

3 vaginas

You're both idiots, I think both are pretty good

*only good for adult kobolds

Was raised by my mom alone until she got on with my step father (they're still together) and she not only did a pretty good job, she was always good yet demanding/strict to me. Hell she didn't even start drinking until later in life and never hit me despite me being a little stupid shit at times.
Not all single moms are shit, it's just maybe that the good ones are too busy to stand out like the shitty ones.

>Chochi got banned for posting this on Sup Forums years ago

He said it on his FA page.