Tell me about this place, what are the chances of it turning red?

Tell me about this place, what are the chances of it turning red?

Other urls found in this thread:

republicbroadcasting.org/news/fbi-vote-fraud-raid-outside-philadelphia-stings-hillary-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my last digits answer your question

the borders are awful

Literally 0 trump lost get over it

the kike has spoken

All you need to know

>what are the chances of it turning red?

My last two digits.

he will win it

>When Putin does it, its fraud.
>When Democrats do it. It's real!

American democracy is a joke.

Very low because >Pennsylcucks

Filled with disaffected white working class voters who would normally go Democrat but will now be voting Trump. I honestly think it'll go red.

trips of truth

Not a bad roll hans

It's the tale of two states really. Philly is nuliberal to the core but the rest of the state is fairly conservative or blue dog democrats.

Philly tries to run rough shot on the rest of the state but the rest of the state is powerfully enough to stand up to them. Phillies cancer is spreading through and it's only a matter of time before urban sprawl from Philly will allow nuliberals to turn PA in the next CA/NY

There was a lot of stink about election fraud.

People were very suspicious of this

Checked, and confirmed.

reminder voting offices outside philly were just raided on suspicion of fraud

republicbroadcasting.org/news/fbi-vote-fraud-raid-outside-philadelphia-stings-hillary-democrats/

And Germany is a hotbed of non-raping migrants. I shouldn't be seeing any Huns online until you cucks fix your nation first.

Can someone tell me this:
IF they go red, how high would the chance be that Trump wins.

Please be rather pessimistic than optimistic

It has happened in the past...philly and Pittsburgh seem to be going for pedoclinton

Very high chance. PA fag here this state is red to the core it's just filthadelphia holding us back.

Philly here, this is true. The rest of the state is really much nicer in comparison, Philadelphia has been devolving more and more since the 1960s. Then after NAFTA fucked over manufacturing, our corner of the state rapidly became a shithole. Sure enough, Philly has a shitload of welfare living democratic voters, a population massive enough to overrule the rest of the state.

PA Faggots.

We need to inform are Latin and Negro brothers and sisters about Shillaries lackies occult spirit cook out.

Ideas?

I thought of putting signs up.

It's not fucking fair. Pittsburgh Philly and Harrisburg are able to control the entire state. We're red blooded Americans but the cities get to override 90% of the state.

>Phillies cancer is spreading through and it's only a matter of time before urban sprawl from Philly will allow nuliberals to turn PA in the next CA/NY

This user speaks the truth. It's quickly turning into a liberal cesspool.

Honestly, whoever wins PA is likely to take it. The SEPTA strike might drastically change voter outcome in Philly

>mfw SEPTA stays on strike on the 8th and Trump wins and everyone gets so pissed that Philly ends up passing anti-striking laws for SEPTA specifically so we can finally stop being held down to the ground by the throat every fucking year by these cunts
Almost enough to make me consider voting this year since that alone would make Trump winning worth it.

IDK. I grew up here and just moved back after 4 years of being away (i left before all the blm shit start) now, I'm too worried about having a conversation with a black person to try to get a read on them about where they stand with all of this

Don't feel too bad. In the northwest, IV drug use has skyrocketed and welfare is what keeps most towns alive now. Because of that, drug users and friends that want them to have "help" are voting democrate. Just to insure their welfare keeps coming in.

Pa could turn red. It's just gonna be a close one if it does.

>Huns

You realize that means Hungarian right? Your WW1 propaganda was full of shit, just like your liberals still are today.

>Still using that image with the Mon labeled as the Ohio.

Wouldn't someone who both cast his vote for Rmoney and ready that article come forward with this? Or is this combination that unlikely?

Dont bother, brother. His respond will be something down the line of "hurr, thats what you are, cuck, durr". Not worth your efford

The only bad part of the border is near that little semicircle in the southeast. There's actually disagreement about where exactly the border near there is supposed to be.

The rest of the borders are perfectly reasonable: nice straight lines, a river, and a little extra bit so we get access to Lake Erie.

According to modern studies we wuz not Huns. Hungarian comes from "onogur", which means something like alliance of tribes.

Philadelphia is a hipster faggot Nigger haven. I was born and raised there and a lot of the lifetime Philly whiteso are racist but always vote democrat because of the unions. Trump has a ton of support from old union chucks but not enough to help swing PA imo.

On the playground is where you spent most of your days?

His argument still stands faggot. Do something about that bitch Merkel and her per refugees before criticizing a country that's actually trying to do you something about its problems.

74%

80%

Bunch of battery throwing animals

help the user guys

Regardless, you guys are badass, and we both were on the right side of WW1.

You're barbarians anyway, so it fits

Actually yea in Fishtown/Kensington/Port Richmond.

Pretty high. If he wins PA, he can lose NH, NV and IA without any problem, or NH and NC
I doubt he will though

only thing turning red will be your asshole on the day after the clinton victory

If the SEPTA strikes hold up in Philly, probably around 70%

>onogur
That sounds extremely Turkish. Anything you want to share, LaƧlo?

This desu

suburban philadelphia is FULL trump

>It's not fucking fair.
but they have more people so it's actually fair

In a fair fight Trump would have a chance to swing it, I'm assuming this is going to be the most rigged election in human history though so it doesn't matter regardless

Don't let him bother you. There are those of us who support your struggle Germany. Btw how are the right wing parties in Germany doing? Are they gaining traction or is there too much government oppression.

Don't know about Philly but I'm from Pittsburgh and it's Trump town.

How would they rig it?

Every state is in control of the voting in that state, they would have to rig every state individually.

>but they have more people so it's actually fair

Not really. Rural living is hugely different to urban living - which is why urban centres inevitably vote for insane politics.

Fair would be regarding the urban centres as 'city states' with their own electoral college votes while the rural counties do likewise. That way everyone gets represented rather than a concentration of townies completely detached from traditional society and community being able to force their ignorant, degenerate, policies on folk whose situation is completely different.

Did you not watch the video of them taking about bussing people from state to state where they can get away with it?

>Every state is in control of the voting in that state

That's what we're told. How many other things have we been told that were complete lies? But even if that's the case, all it would take is a single crucial state like NH, PA, OH, or NC to rig it for Clinton and it would be over.

I just want to talk about how much I hate SEPTA.

If they rig it and that leaks out (because right now the government has more leaks than the titanic), I fully expect a revolt.

They don't realise what they're playing with here

If the strike lasts through Tuesday (and it's a strike about healthcare so it probably will) then trump will win Pennsylvania easily. The problem city is Philadelphia, it's fraud central and a deep blue shithole. Rest of the state is red. Hope for rain in philly on Tuesday

Lets also not forget black turnout is way down this year, and (((polls))) are adjusted based on 2008 and 2012 demographics when black turnout was way up.