Indonesia Happening - Part 3

Thousands of Muslim hardliners gather in Jakarta ahead of protest over alleged blasphemy by governor

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/thousands-of-muslim-hardliners-to-rally-in-jakarta-over-alleged-blasphemy-by-governor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqjtzD7rLnk
news.liputan6.com/read/2644123/pernyataan-lengkap-presiden-jokowi-terkait-demo-rusuh-4-november
youtube.com/watch?v=g2bo62p6iLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread: Livestream to view current situation (Indonesian):
youtube.com/watch?v=iqjtzD7rLnk

Reporting in from West Jakarta

Palmerah and Rawa Belong has been taken
Tanjung Duren will be next

My sources said this action was paid by some faction and his father who is a member of an goverment affiliated party said be carefull of later today because things still could heat up.

Thanks user!
Thanks user. I knew it would be happen

Taken by whom? I also am at West Jakarta and nothing happens here

Yes bunch of people suspect SBY (which ironically is a ex president) behind this mess.

For whoever on Jakarta it is highly advised to stay indoor, if mob drew close it you should be try to stay away either by playing "no one at home" or start to pack it up and leave for temporary retreat, especially if you're indochink.

By the demonstrant. There are some little chaos in the area.

Ain't Indonesian monks kill mudshits for sports?

Can you give a brief rundown of the shit that unfolds riht now?

Stay safe chinkbro

see
Currently, after the supposed to be end of permitted demonstration time, some mob start to run amok and start to ruin and pillage minimarket, then shit starting to get bigger over there.
Currently, the damage is not that big but there's chance for real shit will take place by the morning/noon depending on action taken by president.

Thanks user!

Actually this faction is more complicated than it seems but he said to relax because the goverment is stronger at this point~

the governor isnt a muslim which isnt allowed under islamic law so he has no right to hold that office legally.

Do you fuckers even follow the law? or are you too islamophobic?

>those kid among the mob
really

FADLI ZONG FUCKOFF

Indonesia doesn't apply Islamic law, Still uses regular law so any race can be hold the office.

Starting to get under control, those dogs probably getting sleepy.

Whoever want to be president still have to be muslim otherwise no dice.

Sharia can be superseded by worldly law in some cases.
But obviously most hardliners like to ignore this.

Can't he just... like... pretend?
American presidents have pretended to be devout Christians for decades now.

spoken like a true nazi who doesnt respect islam. You literally sound like Hitler by denying that sharia law should apply to the position of governor which is what this is all about.

It is a VIOLATION of the Quran to have a non muslim be a leader or didnt you read it? do you even into Islam or were you born racist?

Muzzies gonna muz

>blasphemy by governor
Can someone tell me what that governor did? I'm not in subject

Nothing stop candidate to change religion for their ID, but people will take a look if the candidate is native or not so still no.
It'll also bait media attention, and as you aware that we're easly get pissed it potentially cause mass protest and riot.

this needs too be deported

Q.S: Al-Maidah: 51 O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

This is the verse. I don't see anything about leader here.

Based jokowi

Religion of peace at it again, b-but look at Indonesia! lol, same old shit from the savages.

Non muslim will have some difficulty to understand what he did wrong.

They did that because of the Islamic extremism here. If there are equal, any race can win the presidency

Wait. This is not an election for Islamic leader. This is the election for nation leader. The nation has so many races, so it is their rights to vote and be a president.

He said "Don't believe people that will fool you with Surah al-Maidah 51"

Then just put up a proxy and have the real one be VP.

whats the possibility sand nogs get murdered in the streets today

Who is this Ahok?

Let me try to guess:A guy who cleaned the city, doesn't take part in corruption and has a decent administration, he happens to be from a minority.

So angry against his anti-corruption and that he denies them a piece of the pie, the opposition tries to galvanize a certain part of the electorate to regain power, using populist themes.

But the other guys aren't exactly ''islamists'', they just pander to them for their votes and to get to the ''pie''.

Got it right?

The governor is a non muslim which makes it illegal for him to rule over muslims which is why he must be removed from power since he is an islamophobe who refuses to respect Islam as Islamic law dictates.

Again this

Mostly correct user

too accurate to be not proxy desu

You cant even into Islam because like most indonesians, your an islamophobe.

Except i'm a muslim.

No proxy, I'm just not retarded like the rest of Sup Forums

Thank you.

>which makes it illegal
You mean """illegal""".
Most of the protest come from outside of jakarta, which is stupid. Every muslim near my place praise the guy for what he did.

lol, so the guy is THAT popular that they need to bring people from outside the city?

So governor said to not believe in some part of quran?

no true muslim would support a governor who is not a muslim, so again you are proving yourself to be an infidel who lives in violation of the holy teachings.

The only way forward for Indonesia is to remove the mayor from power and institute a muslim only allowed policy which is the teachings of Allah.

How did your president react to all of this?

From what I heard he's pretty decent.

the coming election electability is too one sided

Governor said not to be fooled by the people who will use some verses for their own benefits.

he said something like '(people)using holy verse to lie to you' and someone edited the video to 'the holy verse lies to you'.
It's a huge blunder really. You don't talk about the majority religion unless you want a shitload of people to get provoked, and he's not exactly liked by the muslim hardliner already.

so your governor is an infidel who doesnt understand the teachings of Allah because he refuses to respect Islamic law since he is a racist nazi using his position to spread his islamophobic ideology like hitler.

From what I gathered so far.

Opposition goes full nuts and says dude has no right to hold office, because of his religion/race.

Dude replies ''mates, don't drag religion into this, lets not be like that''

Opposition media distorts his words, trying to imply somehow he attacked Islam. Opposition parties bring poor fuckers from rural villages to protest, they probaly bribed them as well, or at least promised them money/food.

Got it right Indoanons?

Yeah, and look at all the awesome shit that caused.

Oh, wait, they were all fucking disasters.

the governor is a racist nazi so its not surprising since he is racist against muslims as was proven on video.

If i get it right, it's starting from a small misunderstanding of one muslim misinterpret what Ahok said and then proceed to said that he's violate quaran teaching or something like that.
Got big around social media and stuff getting ugly from there.

It's part of politic setup from rivaling party, or at least it's what most of people believe.

Not muslim here.
But Indonesian muslim is not the same as the one on the middle east.
Indonesian one is trying to be more tolerant and open toward culture and religion difference.
It's just that extremist who think middle east islam is cool n sheet try to look strong, often utilized as politic tool.

so is he going to be reelected or not?

Are u baiting?

He's very disappointed. It started out very peacefully until all hell break loose.

wew lad.

>media distorts
>islamophobe
Pick one... the mayor is an islamophobe who refuses to respect islamic law which dictates that the position must be held by a muslim to insure the rule and spread of Islam using holy teachings.

LMAO

This is why mudslim countries will remain shitholes you rather be controled by a mudslim dictator than a wise ruler. On the contrary christians in Nigeria elected a mudslim against a christian because he was more competent.

Yes he's bating, ignore him.

How will the president deal with this?

Paid demonstrant.

Probably none.

Tell me which nations (except Islamic nations) has this rule? Even Malaysia has a Chinese people in the government.

Nazi has a connection to the Arab world. So if you say racist nazi then it should be you

I think i get it, thanks.
Fuck those muslims, killing people for shit like this.
Stay safe upside down poland

>Indonesian one is trying to be more tolerant and open toward culture and religion difference.
That wont happen when there is a racist who is mayor because he admits he hates muslims which means we must shut him down, do you even know that people like this led to the holocaust?

Pretty much since he made that unliveable shit of hole capital city/special province kinda cool now, so people who live there like him, mostly anyways. Those who against him are corrupt officials, leftist organisation who protest on behalf of the "poor" people who illegally occupy goverment owned land anyway that shout muh unjust to the poor and shit.And of course muslims extremist.

OH FFS.

Ignore the fucking American, he is trolling.

>because he admits he hates muslims
low quality bait.

>we must shut him down
SBY how do you learn about this site? back to kaskus.

With this habbening tonight, i don't see him getting reelected anytime soon.
Time to return to the dark age, it's been a nice improvement these last five years.

most people believe he'll be re-elected
these are just some shenanigan by opposition

they're clinging their hopes on the president words that the governor will be processed by law.
iirc we'll get the result of the supposed defamation of religion in 2 weeks

Depends on what happens on the blasphemy lawsuit, untill then we will just have to wait

>Call a Muslim retarded and watch how he recoils: "I've been found out!"

Yep. The two other candidate still shit right now. So yeah dark age, here i come!

In what cases specifically, because I don't think divine law would allow something as basal as worldly law to supersede it without reason

Depend if he's still in election he most likely to be win again because other candidate just can't compete at all.

>blasphemy lawsuit
That's one hell of a country you've got there, not-Poland.

Noone will re-elect a mayor who is a proven racist because he hates muslims.

FUcking nazi's like this shouldnt be able to hold a public office and spread their hate speech poisoning the minds of innocent children with his islamophobia.

proxy not-poland here
we even have lawsuits for making political memes

>being this butthurt and decide to use proxy because most jakarta citizen still love their governor and want him to get re-elected

Why yank love to add phobe to some words? Just use anti ffs

They need to do this just so the other candidate can compete.

This is his response last night. Sorry Can't find an english one. Use google translate.
news.liputan6.com/read/2644123/pernyataan-lengkap-presiden-jokowi-terkait-demo-rusuh-4-november

Can't you speak without using buzzword?

Crap, I thought that was a fucking Pigeon. I looked at it for 2 minutes before seeing the slipper....

wont happen since the governor is not a muslim because he is an islamophobe and caught on video using racist nazi rhetoric.

islam is a religion of peace and the governor not being a muslim is a direct violation of Gods Law which he ignores because he is an islamophobe.

Is there an affirmative defense for memes that are truly dank? I'm sure no judge could fault +100 karma.

Just a conversation between the reporter and the paid demonstrant

TL:DR : The demonstrant go to the area because of the solidarity and money, but when it comes to the election, he still choose Ahok.

Good lord do I hate yanks..

Can't wait for the election to be over so we can have material to shut them up.

top-fucking-kek.

Is the opposition this retarded?

>thread invaded by nasi bungkus army: the internet divison

Thought Metro TV and Kompas reporters got shooed by them.

We should have genocided the island.

Sadly all of them fall under person defamation. We can't have Trump-level memes without a legit threat of being legally sued.

Lmao based pasukan nasbung

KEK. Fucking hypocrite every single one of them.

Go home kompeni

Fuckoff dutch

>yell shit all day long
>now can't get back because of no transportation
>difficulty in finding lodging
lmao enjoy cold asphalt fags.

indonesia is and always will be an Islamic beacon in the world because its the only true religion for Indonesia and grows stronger every year against the infidels who try to seize power for their greed in violation of islamic law.

Piss off Jan Pieterszoon Coen. Nippon will be back

Are the Dutch this hated there?

It just sarcasm to make this thread great again

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=g2bo62p6iLk

>Ignoring that you were literally going to be genocided by the Japanese
Wtf I thought we were friends :C

They literally build their """""countries""""" with our resource

Mob drew near toward penjaringan, stay safe bros.