Is there anime Sup Forums approves?

is there anime Sup Forums approves?

Panty and Stocking

Dragonball, but the Superfags have ruined it.

Kimba? I mean there are a lot of cartoony gags from what I remember of it, the original series that is.

THE ONE WHIT THE WAIFUS LMAO!

Good one user!!!
1+

Yes, your favourite anime.

Little witch academia

>All the anime Sup Forums likes is anime Sup Forums calls trash
What a surprise

Baccano is a masterpiece.

Any /vr/ stuff?

Sup Forums goes out of its way to watch hot shit just so it can be "dedicated" and feel superior to others. There are like, two worthwhile anime a year. The rest of it is formulaic garbage.

I didn't look at this before I posted it. Sweet merciful fuck it is out of date.

Judging from the amount of terrible how would x fare in DC/Marvel/Image/self published webcomic universe threads, Sup Forums likes Dragonball, MHA, and One Punch Man.

Never seen a thread about it, but I'm going to assume we like Cromartie. Every human being likes Cromartie. Anyone who doesn't is a fucking Skrull.

Kill La Kill

Cause Sup Forums is full of people with extremely low standards, anything that’s cute gets a thumbs up from them.

Kyoto shows are cancer

Tomodachi wa Mahou.

The first thing I saw when I looked at this was the choco taco and now I can't see anything else.

I now have an overpowering lust for a choco taco.

life is pain

Sup Forums fags like Lone Wolf and Cub

>like, two worthwhile anime a year
Have there been ANY this year?

Challenge mode: besides LWA

Out of all the boards Sup Forums was the earliest and most fervent adopter of the JoJo meme

I enjoyed the new Tenchi Muyo OVA, and "enjoy" is a strong word for it, but I'm invested in Digimon Tri.

That's just the American comic industry because Frank Miller told them about it, maybe 0.5% of people on this board have even heard of it

Digimon has been allowed in Sup Forums for years

I'm still mad

The new books is out! I have to tell my library to buy it!

Yu-Gi-Oh

Angel Blade

For /ck/ it should be everything.

God I miss /cock/.

I still don't get why Sup Forums is so Animorphs
I love Animorphs but it never had any comics or anything. And yet before /lit/ existed I remember Animorphs discussions that spanned two or three threads.

Thanks for reminding me I need to finish that.