TERRA IS GOING TO GET SLADED

/ourguy/ Christopher Priest is bringing back the Slade-Terra relationship, how based can one man get?

I don’t know, the most based I’ve seen is this one time when this one guy did the most universally hated retcon of all time destroying a relationship and refusing to undo it

Quesada did nothing wrong

The real question is who is going to die.

Terra seems like the obvious answer so it's probably not her.

Meh, it isn't going to compare to what it was in the original JC. Just like how Lazarus Contract was shit when it tried to redo that story.

I was never really interested in this pairing but why do people like this ship so much?

It cucks Beast Boy.

Nobody likes it, Sup Forums is just memeing

I'm more interested if Priest meant to have 3 pedos in one book or if it was a coincidence

But BB and Terra is currently not a thing... it seems like BB and Starfire is more likely a thing right now.

>Nobody likes it, Sup Forums is just memeing
Speak for yourself faglord

She reminded him of his daughter (who is Hmong)

I feel that either of Slade's children might die. I don't see PG nor Wally dying.

I'm more pumped for the annual with Cowen art

>BB and Starfire.
I'm actually ok with this, why am I ok with this?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How is DiDio letting him get away with it?

Quesada please.

He meant no with their head right likes it.

How old is Terra now?

Because its a ballsy move to commit to such a relationship given their age gap?

DiDio only cares about good stories

Rose was meant to basically be Slade's sidekick for the run and is the second biggest protag of the series so I guess it's Joey

RIP Joey, your life sucked

Orange buttcheeks.

Terra/Slade ain't happening unless Priest really losing it. That ship was inappropriate as fuck at the time.

He might tease it, play into it but I doubt he pulls the trigger.

Then again, this is Priest...

Then why are Dixon, Wolfman, Tony, and that Hulk writer writing shit at DC

And Orlando, Tieri, and Robinson

And then the fetishists wrote Harley for like 80 issues total if you count minis and oneshots

or its retconned into Slade saying no and Terra not taking it well

the Judas contract was one of the best New Teen Titans arcs

JC is when it started going downhill tho

everything wrong

I knew NTT was overrated but geez, surely Judas Contract can't be one of the best stories from it?

And Tomasi, Jurgens, Lobdell, Williamson, Venditti, Lemire, Snyder, Seeley, Humphries, Bennet, Tynion, Perkins, Jimenez.

>that Hulk writer
I know Sup Forums is supposed to be reddit incarnate, but this is as retarded as people who were shitting on NSM because it was supposed to be written by that writer who wrote Superman truth

This is Sup Forums, the place that thinks that Remender and Fraction are the best writers alive, when both of them have written things worse than that She-Hulk.

Since when does Sup Forums like Fraction

Since "bro bro bro hawkbro".

Truth wasn't even that bad compared previous Superman stories.

That ended two years ago

And Sup Forums still loves Fraction for it. The same Fraction that wrote "Fear Itself" and is writing the shit that is "Sex Criminals"

Your point being?

Where are posts of Sup Forums liking Fraction

Sup Forums likes Hickman and Remender, not Fraction

Whenever people post how "bro bro bro hawkbro" was awesome.

And Remender isn't a better writer.

Uncanny Avengers? Dogshit cancer. Dumb as fuck. Worse than that She-Hulk, that is just boring, but not dumb.

AXIS? The dumbest event ever published.

Captain America? Terrible and dumb.

>I don't see PG nor Wally dying.
We wouldn't be lucky enough for Wally to die.

t. Polanski

Which Terra is DC using now? I'm not caught up.

Well shes a consenting adult, right?

whoops, wrong crop

>Ballsy
Please, John byrne entire career is built on this. Terra/Deathstroke, like Terry long/Donna Troy , is just pathetic wish fulfillment on Wolfman's part.

>I'll pin you on your back and take it from you
MAN THAT SURE WOULD BE INTERESTING
sweatingman.jpg