>Trendy liberals doing stupid art shit is a Satanic scandal

This is what Drumpfkins actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkKdYqL2kaU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man
heavy.com/news/2014/10/reported-al-qaeda-terror-attacks-in-yemen-all-the-pictures-you-need-to-see/7/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43003
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"It's just art goys! What's yer problem?"

Real or not, what does this kind of "art" tell about these people?

They all day they are Illuminati.
Gaga, jayz, Katy Perry... Should we not believe them?

Art? That's a woman lying in some goo.

Whoa are you @pattymo ?

If you act like an edgy cunt there will be consequences. They're deliberately breaking taboos because they like to think they're making a statement against "society," well as it turns out that's really fucking stupid to do on the eve of an election.

fucking little boys is the ass is also art, you guys just don't get it.

>Drumpf
aka, hi im a CTR-shill!

These.

muh art

Plot twist the woman is actually dead

she LITERALLY has 666 in her twitter name you steaming sack of retarded shit

she also likes to get waaaaaay to close to goats heads

I'd suck that guy's dick :^)

Think of it as a fun little shit test to see who might be down for the next level.

Cause that's exactly what it is.

The optics of degeneracy is all that's needed

Bunch of fucking weirdos is what this is.

Not surprised that celebrities are into this kind of crap, but politicians?

Fruitloop faggoty shit...

>I was just "ironically" worshiping Satan. It's not like I actually worship Satan when I do satanic rituals lol

Shouldn't we ID her?

Can't wait for the inevitable Huffshit's "Satan was a feminist" article.

Doesn't matter if it's actually satanic, it's disgusting and weird as fuck and it's alienating religious minorities.

THEY ARE FUCKING EATING IT!

yeah, and Sup Forums is satire :^)

>she
Yeah sure.

But it's not got anything to do with satan

i think thry get the blood from planned parenthood fetuses and stuff. isnt that clinton foundation?

There is no difference between ritually summoning demons to manipulate the material plane... Or invoking carnal, honorific impulses from the dark recess of the human imagination using blood, cum and breast milk....

Why is this so hard for Leftists and CTR to understand?

Is it because their hypothalamus is broken?

i would grab her by the pussy

>I can't into mythology and human psyche

also satanism* > cucktianity, prove me wrong faggot virgin losers

*not the retarded shit this (((artist))) is performing into

>guy

If she said she's not really a satanist, she just does it as part of her jewish culture I could believe it.

>liberals are openly pushing the most macabre degeneracy
You literally cannot sell this to normies in the current year. You pushed too hard and too fast. The transfaggotry was already grossing people out, this is well beyond that.

Trumpets believe that Podesta drank the breast milk

As a noble lactophile I salute him

>it's just art

Keep rationalizing and excusing these kiddy tickling, traitorous group of satan worshipping faggots.

Remember what side you chose when all the sick and twisted details finally come out. We will.

fuck off leaf, you can't fool me

My sister in law is an edgelord goth occultist. She does stupid shit like collecting animal skulls and buys blood painting and the like.

That said, she's only ever been incredibly respectful of my Christian beliefs, and outside the odd edge videos spams my Facebook feed with pro-Trump stuff.

sauce?

>trump supporters are the idiots here

if you saw a picture of a conservative guy hunting in the woods, youd flip your shit, but when your heros are doing weird shit with food and naked bodies that are meant to look dead, we're the idiots.

liberals need to go on the word stage and explain this fucking shit

we need to start collecting pictures of all the celebrities that have openly supported Hillary and also have been pictured with the so called artist lady and add the spiritcooking and get them on twitter also. Might as well entangle all Hill's vain ass hollywood weirdo supporters as well.

world stage*

Is your sister in law single?

DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS

>choosing to worship the losing side

I can see the appeal, France.

"it is not art."

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/

What did she mean by this?

>make art
>be interpreted
whoops, you lost the meme war

rest assured it was lost for you long ago

Who do you think these heroes are? Lady Gaga? Abarmovic? Podesta? You're seriously misinformed

serb detected

You Godless degenerates will be getting yours soon enough. Sic semper tyrannis. The day of the rope nears.

Nah, she's married. I think. She doesn't use her maiden name, but maybe that guy she's shacked up with her just had the moon goddess dance thrice widdershins around their pentagram to bless their union and so she informally uses his name.

A bunch of trendy liberals doing weird ass art shit is gross and weird, especially when they praise the occult while doing so.

I don't want gross and weird in the white-house, and apparently- many other people think the same way

Even if they're not praising satan, its still uneasy to think that these are the events they attend. You are who you walk with.

You should delete yourself desu

Clintons inner circle and life time friends.

Mrs. To get an idea of who you're dealing with, look at who they surround themselves with, Clinton

That it's an edgy, subversive "spiritual" ceremony. But that does not equate to satanism

Yes, and so will 80% of the potential Hillary voters, i.e. the colored ones.

Reporting in from California:
My my aunt, a staunch Hillary supporter just called me & asked if I've heard about #SpiritCooking...
I was mindblown, because she is very pro-establishment. After discussing it, she said there's no way she is voting for what she said, "Hell Hill" anymore. She's talking to her co-workers who are amazed at this whole debacle. She said 17/24 of them are switching to Trump from Hillary & after work she's going to talk to my pro-Bernie cousins. Who says it isn't working again?

Peter the Deleter

>The Cross of St. Peter or Petrine Cross is an inverted Latin cross traditionally used as a Christian symbol, but in recent times also used as an Anti-Christian symbol.

Inverted crosses aren't satanic REEEEEE

So. I don't care enough to look up where this shit took place but I'd assume it was in America or a similarly free place. She can literally worship Satan and be open about it if she wants. It would probably even bring more viewers. Land of the free faggots, who cares what she makes. Limiting what can be represented in art has never ended well.

make satan memes referencing spirit cooking as well

So the only person in her inner circle here is Podesta, who's brother was invited to a dinner where this supposedly took place, and he was asked to invite John Podesta too. No proof he actually attended or took part. Yet this means Trump and her entire inner circle are satanists. It's weak.

That's always something that's bothered me in horror movies.

>cowering person has room filled with crosses
>demon presence enters the room
>crosses all invert
>demon has more power despite room being flooded with Crosses of Saint Peter

youtube.com/watch?v=fkKdYqL2kaU

>Yet this means Trump and her entire inner circle are satanists.
did you slip there CTR faggot

We draw a smug frog and are considered racist because of it. Liberals draw satanic shit in blood and it is just art.

>Spirit cooking
This is one of those things that I could live without knowing anything about it.
It takes a special kind of a zero watt bulb to enjoy activities such as those.

You're not fooling anyone, Beelzebub.

It's not trump fans you should be worried about, it's bible belt retards who before didn't like Trump wand now support him because HILLARY IS IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN.

LOL freudian slit

Funnily enough I agree it is just edgy as fuck "performance art" But there are a lot of superstitious voters out there that might not like to find out that their candidate of choice is into the occult. So fuck you we're going spread it and she will lose votes as a result and there is fuck all you can do about it. :^)

But she is, so what's your point?

At least you're being honest about it

What "Spiritcooking" actually is or was intended to be is irrelevant.
All that matters is public perception, and that it sways the opinions of superstitious minorities.

Pull your head out of your ass. These people are neck deep in pedophilia, treason, corruption of the highest degree, murders and more than likely very obscure, cultist shit. It's not just Hillary, it's a shocking portion of DC and on the pedo/cult side Hollywood.

Most people have been pretty certain of this for decades, only now are we seeing a wave of things beginning to directly implicate folks.

MELLIFIED MAN

MELLIFIED MAN

MELLIFIED MAN

>MELLIFIED MAN

MELLIFIED MAN

>MELLIFIED MAN

MELLIFIED MAN

>MELLIFIED MAN

MELLIFIED MAN

>MELLIFIED MAN

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man

it fits with the Lolita express flights. If she didn't take part, she knew about it

that's not something you know about and dont put a stop to

>That
>Art

FUCKING PICK ONE YOU DEGENERATE.

of course she is cletus, of course she is, now go tend to your ma's verrucas.

You best start believing in meme timelines, you're in one.

kek, no i know this pecker, I was referring to the background sven

Funny shit though

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

That they like shit art

Wtf white people?

>Emails have seemingly endless references to satanic rituals and terms
>Hillary has absolutely no connection to this you dumb goy

ah, ok, thank you for correcting the record, enjoy your lunch with your underage boy love slave.

>They're here

the only sauce is on ur dick

Sure, i will reverse image search that for you burger.
heavy.com/news/2014/10/reported-al-qaeda-terror-attacks-in-yemen-all-the-pictures-you-need-to-see/7/

THEY EAT BABIES

sauce me, and suck me up, you Russian

Um, why is this Hillary Staffer eating dead kids?

Kek is meme magic

WE ARE SATANISTS!!

WE do magick! We follow KEK!

Thanks Super Sven!

forget memes

this is the toontown timeline

kek someone add the imwithher sticker

this is how you lose Iowa and a few other states

>NOTE: Monkfish NOT actually wrapped in Panchetta (LOL...)
>NOTE: Monkfish NOT actually wrapped in Panchetta (LOL...)

WHAT did he mean by this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43003