RWBY/RT General #1208: Pollination Edition

Rules of /RWBYg/

>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmZXHUukA_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

I'm so fucking eager.

Guys, John Dunsworth is fucking dead
F

>archiveofourown org/works/12118284
Blessed

Who

She'd beat Adam in a fight right /rwbyg/?

She gonna get ruby'd. Now then, what's this about brainwashing?

choosing between weiss and blake could start world war 3

Trailer Park Boys actor, it seems

Question to anyone who ought/played through GE. Did Merlot actually control grimm or he just pupeteered them around?

I had forgotten about telling that guy to name his fic like that.
Good times.

We haven't exactly seen her fight, but she runs an entire ruthless tribe on her own and has taken down multiple villages, and gave Neo a scare, so we can assume she's strong

She probably taught Adam everything he knows.

>marathoned show before volume 5
>now spend all my time watching reaction videos for my favorite RWBY moments
send help

Hopefully she's stronger than Qrow at this point. He's been pretty disappointing outside of his initial appearance with Winter.

WATCH
CHIBI
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Name a ship everyone hates, but you personally like

Oh, my mom likes that show

Why not love both of them equally and tenderly then inviting Yang and the rubes into the fold?

I wasn't paying any attention to the story by the end.

That would be a pretty good plot twist. I'd watch that.

I still like it the theory that he's Raven or Qrow's kid.

Kali will be too busy being pregnant with her second child, Good Blake.
Sun becomes the newest member of team RWYNJRQO(O)S.

Probably because that fight with Winter most likely had Monty animation

Quads say I must comply.

Snowbird gets an unreasonable amount of hate imo

There's a lot of crackships I like that others will very likely hate, i'm not too picky

Jesus whats with Blake and Blondes?

It is funny, but she probably was either the weakest or second weakest of STRQ, when you think about it.

what if

Moar

>>now spend all my time watching reaction videos for my favorite RWBY moments
Never Never, Never, Never ever do this with ANYTHING, those fucking people are faking their reactions for the sake of camera fame, what the hell are you doing,user? Write a fapfic, try to recruit more fans, play the shitty ps3 game,anything but watching retards be retards on Youtube! At least a good fapfic will probably make someone out there cum.

im a faithful virgin, i wouldn't love both at the same time

I don't like Jaune with anyone. Let the man hold a candle for his waifu and suffer beautifully.

Mating press

Lancaster

Supernova (I belive thats what Yang+Sun is called)

JauneXHappiness

Like this?

>"You can't call him 'Good Blake!' Then people will think I'm 'BAD Blake!'"

>"Well you burnt my burger, didn't you BB?"

I liked this too but I dont know the name for this ship

I don't even know how people feel about monochrome anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=VmZXHUukA_A

I hope Ren doesn't die this Volume. His character arc was finished super quick. He confronted his demons (literally), we got his backstory, we got his semblance, and he got his girl all in one fell swoop.

She'll be going for Taiyang next.

>waifu
he didnt even like her though Pyrrha was such a beta she didnt say shit

He can't die until they kiss.
Then he can die so I can feed off Nora's pain, and giggle while she goes full on hammer crazy.

I still like it a lot

I want Jaune and Sun to die this volume but we all can't get what we want.

Or this?

Ren's the only character who isn't based off a crossdresser that died.
He alone will survive. And heaven help the poor sap who kills Nora when he gets his hands on them.

I want sun to hook up with Yang and Jaune to admit he only liked Pyrrha like a sister

How old are Qrow and Winter supposed to be? Qrow has to be within a year or so of Tai, and that dude has a 17-year-old daughter. But then he seems to have a close (albeit now hostile) relationship Winter, who seems like she should be closer to Weiss' age than Qrow's.

Lol no. This shit isn't going down that way, and you're a retard if you think it actually will.

Considering what raging cunts the Bumblebys are I wouldn't be surprised if it picked up in popularity recently.

can someone redpill me why Blake could use different type of bodies in the Field Trip Arc (rock, fire and ice bodies) and never see her doing that again?

Qrow is around early 40s. Winter is early to mid 20s.

>close relationship with Winter

Fuck off with your shipper autism. She didn't even know he drinks all the time, and he just fucked with her to piss off Irondong.

I really really like this picture

Qrows closer to his 40s and winter is likely in her mid 20s

Weiss gave her a dust clip when they when into the train. She never uses them again because writers.

Raven and Blake is a crackship I need more of.

>why Blake could use different type of bodies in the Field Trip Arc (rock, fire and ice bodies)
From what I remember Weiss hooked her up with some sweet, sweet dust.
>and never see her doing that again
Shit writing for short answer.

Damn, Ruby can be surprisingly creepy if she wants to be.

Dust imbuded semblance
Then writers forgot she could do it
Same as they frogot that Ren can aurapunch

>Jaune in chaps

I never knew I needed this.

So much autism

Blaven? Rake?

Catbird? Birdcat?

Thank you. I shall duly save this.

YWN open the door for her

Would they have Hazel kill Ren this Volume?

I want more Sun quite honestly, just dial down on the comic relief, hes honestly one of the good points on this show

I'm ok with present Sun levels, I just wish Blake would stop being such a cunt to him.

best boy

too bad they are pushing him with worst girl

Hazel is supposed to meet Siena this volume, so it probably gonna be him against Ghira.

It's not safe.

Why was Winter so eager to scrap with Qrow anyway? She knew he was drunk as shit yet she still got mad and retaliated with weaponry, pretty unbecoming of a solider of her status don't you think?

He shittalked her job and her boss. That pissed her off

they are exes

the sound effects you hear when qrow swings his sword in that fight is the sexual tension in the air being cut

So? Dude was drunk as shit, how thin skinned do you have to be to get mad at the words of a drunk?

Please stop piling the suffering on Jaune. Although having him lead a team of former bad guys would be pretty baller.

Blackbird Bandits

He broke Atlas property and she has a short temper, probably got it from Jacques

I also wouldn't be surprised if she was salty about Qrow getting special treatment from Ironwood-senpai while being an irresponsible ass.

Winter gets mad really easily. We've seen this before. It must be a Schnee thing

Maybe it was him being drunk that got under his skin.

Her mother is an alky. She might have issues with it.

...But he's always drunk

Weiss is going to catch the rube virus and become Wuby

Fuck off with that autistic shit

Can we please stop with this shitty fucking meme.

>What the fuck did you just do
>HA! I'm drunk, you can do nothing!

This makes sense

>probably got it from Jacques
Jaq had to deal with terrorsts, alcoholic wife, and at least one daughter which continued to be a dissapointment, for what, a year or if not more?
Unless he regulary beats the shit out of Whitely, his patience seems pretty fuckin strong.

Winter wanted to fuck Qrow, but fighting him was the next best thing.

Refer to this Shippers are fucking aids

He probably has a specific butler for when he needs to beat the shit out of someone

Man, I love Team JUSS.

Anyone else feel like Salem is going to end up killing Emerald for some reason?