Miraculous Ladybug

Less than a week until Miraculous returns

Who is excited for new heroes?

Who is excited for new villains?

Who is just watching because they wanna rape Chat?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ladybugspain/status/919883103224647681
youtu.be/7zMPaFiiuag
youtu.be/agBzCr_tpeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know her name or powers yet, but she just might rival Reflekta in my books for best Akuma design.

oh I think I actually heard about her

I don't recall her name but she is suppose to be a new character that is a fencing rival of Adrien

Again, nothing's confirmed about her Akuma name or real identity yet, but I'm pretty positive Adrien's new sparring buddy is this one.

they mentioned her real name somewhere, I just can't remember it, it started with a K and sounded japanese or something

Kagami is her name. The Akuma's name and identity is still unknown, which is my point.

will we get more dudes in skimpy gimp suits? We already lost out of that one fox boy

You'll get a Captain America turtle with a hoodie. Is that okay?

maybe

New teaser trailer. Doesn't show Chat among the new heroes, but I'm guessing that's just for the rainbow aesthetic.

twitter.com/ladybugspain/status/919883103224647681

So, didn't Astruc did say that we'd get to see a kwami get akumatized this season? How much you want to bet this troll thing is tiki

Say something positive about Juleka.

H8, Gr8, R8

I can't wait to see Gabriel get off his ass and show everyone what a competent Akuma is like

Will she ever figure it out?

You have great taste in girlfriends.

That's a rule 63 Silver Samurai with the trademark filed off. I mean, I can understand references to famous superheroes in your superhero show, but this is pretty blatant. It makes the similarities between Ladybug and Spiderman look really subtle by comparison.

Eh, all samurai in all forms of comics and cartoons tend to have the same general design anyway. She still looks better than most of the other new Akuma on the poster.

I haven't been caught up on this shit, a week until the new season?

Not in America, but yes.

If anything, it's a rule 63 Silver Chariot ripoff.

Just because its a silver sword wielder doesn't mean its a Silver Samurai ripoff.

The first two seem to have a night day theme going on, but also peacock and bee related.

I think some images are concept art with others are finished 3D models

Le Paon is an evil Miraculous holder (and apparently Hawkmoth's boss) not an akuma. Any night theme is probably theatrics on her part.

Oh shit. Any links to places I'll be able to get it subbed?

I think you mean Hawkmoth is her boss, after all he owns her miraculous

miraculousubs.tumblr.com

is gonna sub the French dub

but just stick around here I have no doubt there will be a thread and if a sub exists we will have it

ZAG's been very clear that Paon will outrank him.

And it's been cited as "odd" that Plagg would not even so much as give another Miraculous any sort of attention. I think it might be a fake, like the one Lila bought of the Fox necklace.

really you think its odd that Plagg wouldn't give a shit about another miraculous?

I'm pretty sure Plagg only gives a shit about eating cheese

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THIS

This is why. And I will post this in every thread if I have to.

I don't know where in your personality a rubber-clad jester comes from, but that's why I love you.

post cuties

Apparently, we're having a few episodes centered around French celebrities...

Well, if Scooby Doo can pal around with the Harlem Globe Trotters I guess it won't be too weird.

real celebrities fake celebrities

as if I would know the difference, as long as the episode doesn't become all about them its fine

So, wait
Is Gabriel gonna akumatise himself? Or is this proof that he and Hawkmoth being the same person was bait?

He's gotta throw the trail off of himself somehow. Chat Noir and Ladybug found him in possession of a very powerful tome related to the Miraculous. If Gabriel doesn't get off their list of suspects immediately, he is screwed.

we won't know until we see this episode, since we don't see how he gets transformed into an Akuma in the previews

From what one of the trailers reveals it looks like he akumatizes himself to throw ladybug and chat noir off his trail.

Whoops, posted it wrong
youtu.be/7zMPaFiiuag

well that seems pretty clear to me that

Gabriel = Hawkmoth confirmed

owl guy looks sick as hell. shame he'll only show up in one episode

rape chat sounds like a discord server

you never know, Lady Wifi managed to show up 3 times in season 1

its a subsite of the Ladyblog

>Who is just watching because they wanna rape Chat?

Pretty sure that would be everyone. But the other stuff is nice too.

Chat is for cuddle, not rape

Chat is for Marinette

Not until she will be ready to accept it.

I want it. Season 2 can't get here fast enough

Another asian girl with streaks... wow. Why can't they give them dyed brown hair

Why is Adrien so canonically purrfect?

He'd be even more perfect if he took more after his father

>asian girl
I never saw her as asian to be honest and I think Marinette already fulfills the asian quota for her class.

Kim's asian too

I don't think Juleka is but I might be wrong

Honestly I think Juleka is just fulfilling the goth stereotype

yeah pretty much

I also just double checked and it seems like she is just plain French, nothing stated or implied says otherwise

Who else here thinks hawkmoth is going to do some smooth talking and turn his son against ladybug for the season 2 finale

smooth talk I doubt

evil magic to control Adrien's mind, totally

Meh, he's been mind controlled too many times in this series already. It'll be more interesting if he chooses to turn against ladybug of his own free will

like unless Ladybug does something stupid to make Chat turn against her, which I will admit isn't beyond her, she can be pretty stupid sometimes, Chat wouldn't turn against her for even his father

What about for mama Agreste? If Hawkdaddy's motivation for going after the miraculous has something to do with her, Adrien might just give in. I mean, his family drama did cause him to drop his normally calm demeanor and go a little ballistic during the Christmas episode.

If Adrien goes dark side for anything, it will be to make his family whole again

Honestly I don't think Adrien would turn evil in an attempt to bring his mother back to life, maybe if he was already under emotional strain but even then I think its a stretch

no matter what he wanted hurting other people seems like it would be a bit much for Adrien

Yeah, I don't think he'd go as far as Hawkmoth and risk doing anything that put innocent civilians in serious danger, but I could see him maybe just going after ladybug and trying to pin her down to take her miraculous

yeah maybe, but then I still think he would need a personal push from Ladybug in order to betray her personally

Its not impossible but honestly I don't think they will do it, not this season, this season looks to be about getting new friends/comrades

youtu.be/agBzCr_tpeE

Well, Astruc did post this on his twitter, so it's possible that all these new characters might give us a Hawkmoth+Peacock+Chat vs. Ladybug+Fox+Bee+Turtle scenario.

Though, that could just be referencing the day of heroes thing too

that tweet is like a year and a half old, they were probably still just outlining season 2 then

take it with a grain of salt

as cute as they are together I'm actually really eager to see Chloe, Nino and Alya get more screen time

especially if we mix up their interactions a bit more, Alya almost always interact with Marinette not Adrien and Nino is the opposite. Chloe interacts most with Marinette and with Adrien a little but honestly I feel like when that happens one of them often becomes a caricature either Adrien is there as a point of tension between Chloe and Marinette and thus acts like a doll or Chloe is being a huge bitch in front of Adrien so he can play the good guy and stand up to her

Alya and Nino I can agree with. Chloe, not so much. I'm still salty that this bitch got a miraculous after this fucking scene

Like I know she's gonna get major character development and all that, but something this pointlessly cruel is hard to bounce back from. Especially since Rose is a too good for this world cinnamon bun who didn't deserve any of that shit

Rose is shit

literally the most boring character in their entire class and that really says something

I'm glad Chloe didn't deliver her letter, the bitch was a fucking idiot to trust Chloe with it in the first place, I mean honestly, how dense is she to trust Chloe with something like that?

Honestly I kinda hope Chloe doesn't act that different in civilian model, it would be great to have her still act like a bitch and then have to clean up her own messes now

>watching ladybug
>made by a white supremagamergatefascistcapitalistgamernazi

Reminder that they fucked best boy over because he's Jewish, and promoted a useless sandnigger in his place to pander to Islamics. Also, take note of the vast majority of Miraculous holders being female shows an inherent feminist agenda being pushed in this show.

Sup Forums shouldn't you be catching the school bus or something right now?

Rose is a super duper sweetie pie who needs to be protected.

Not delivering the letter was one thing, that really wouldn't have been such a big deal. It's the part where Chloe ripped it up in front of Rose's face and then laughed about it while the poor girl sobbed her eyes out that took it three steps too far. I'm honestly surprised that Princess Fragrance settled for just making Chole a little stinky instead of going out for blood like Evillustrator, Vanisher, and Dark Cupid.

Seeing as ladybug is the only one who can purify akumas, I don't really see Chloe cleaning up her own messes in a significant way. Though at least now she can contribute a little

>My ultimate : EMP (100%) is ready!

a shame we will probably never see Lady Wifi again

I just want to fug the bug

hey one of those is Gabriels secretary/personal assistant and one is the headmaster

So only two are guys?

maybe the silver samurai is a guy?

This.

And Nino has gotten the worst of it because we barely see Adrien's side to things compared to Marinette. Which means we only really see Nino briefly talking to Adrien a couple of times. We also see them together in various places but don't really get to see them interact much. I think Animan and Bubbler are the only times Nino really gets to act like an actual character. He also gets his moments in the Origins episodes. Of the three new heroes, he needs the most development and characterization by far because he's barely a character as is.

So one cute chick is enough to get you to watch a boring, repetitive, formulaic show? No wonder cartoons are shit now.

Cute girl. Would support her being the fox miraculous. Too bad that reveal was spoiled long ago.

I'd rather her be a heroic Reflekta than another Miraculous holder.

It's going to be cringy

I want to marry Chat Noir!

So we know that Ladybug and Chat are getting some new super special awesome super secret transformations, but do you guys think there's a chance that Hawkmoth might get one too?

I mean, from what we can see in the trailers it looks like Gabriel has scans of the book despite it now being in master Fu's possession, so it seems like he still has the potential to unlock new abilities and alternate costumes along with our heroes.

So what kind of new ability should Gabriel unlock?

Battle Armored Hawk Moth when?

bump

Well, an army of different akumas like the Puppeteer commanded would be a nice start. Some battle armor for close combat wouldn't be unwelcome either since in his current form I couldn't really see him as being much of a threat to Ladybug & Chat noir if he's forced to fight them face to face

There aren't enough cute Adrien/Chat pics in this thread yet. I DEMAND MORE!!

Well, Lets hope Adrien's fencing can have some use. He actually did a fine job against Dark Blade.

we will see, I'm not entirely sure Gabriel was actual able to read the book

I assume Hawkmoth already has more powers we haven't seen they just aren't useful for the proxy fighting Gabriel prefers

fair enough

Yeah, because we need Chat becoming the foil yet again.

Really, a good twist should be Ladybug siding the villains for a change.