Who's your favorite character from The Bravo Little Toaster?

Who's your favorite character from The Bravo Little Toaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIcRgWhPMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Ceiling Lamp in St. Elmo's shop. Slightly insane, but determined to show newcomers a good time.

Lampy

Blanky can suck a fuck

Radio is my Spirit Appliance.

Air Conditioner

>Bravo

The toaster because I want to have sex with it.

Kirby because he does all the work

The Magnet.
He's a victim of circumstance. Imagine being created for the role of destroying everything around you, and being forced into that role because you're fucking attached to the crane

I'd make this expression permanently, too

All I know is, Bubs is definitely going to be the voice of the Wheelchair.

>I'll get you, Eh Steve, if it's the last thing I dooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

The vacuum R.I.P.

kirby?
what happened?

Fuck man, too soon

watched the black cauldron and wasn't fazed by the horned king but this guy never spoke and was unnerved by him somehow
>tfw design so simple a fucking door in my house is way too similar

Kirby and it always has been. Radio is a close second.

The first Little Toaster movie was great
The second one was utter garbage
The third one went off the fucking rails bonkers, but was actually pretty fun

It was an effective representation of the impartiality and inevitability of death. It just drums away, CRASH CRASH CRASH, doesn't care who you are or where you've been, CRASH CRASH CRASH, and before you know it it's your turn. The end of all roads. I found it both menacing and humbling.

>I must admit one more dusty road
>would be just one road too long.

i don't think anyone would've missed that paired with the kickass song wich are basicaly the whole lives of the cars compacted (heh) in as few lyrics as possible before getting crushed and eventualy forgotten by time, thats why as a kid left me that way and it gets worse with age.
still trying to understand the more criptical ones
>pico let's go up to zuma
>from zuma to yuma the rumor was i had a hand in the lay of the land
was it something about promiscuity given she sang about "buns filled with weenies" and "fellini" or about the geography of the land and beaches?

>The Bravo Little Toaster

I love lamp.

>from zuma to yuma the rumor was i had a hand in the lay of the land
I think this was just a reference to how the automobile and highways shaped 20th Century America both geographically and culturally, especially in the context of the film's major themes which are consumerism and waste. Cars were the first major consumer capitalist goods, auto makers wanted people to trade up to new models regularly to keep them in profits and regular styling changes with only minor (if any) technical improvements encouraged people to do so, finance deals were common and they were discarded long before they needed to be.

Now just about every major consumer product follows this model. Just look at smartphones.

that doed make sense in the general context of the movie and even highlighted in "more more more" (that computer is so outdated hearing him say he is cutting edge is hilarious) but i was refering to the life of that car in particular as they are basicaly a reflection on peoples last moments, the firs car came as a person wranged out of productivity to society and left to die, racecar a star who already burnt out, the hearse obviously scarred by psicological trauma and constant exposure to death and the pick up basically commited suicide.
so far those are the ones i think i understand

still find it funny how they got away with that recorder being too blatant

The cumming computer.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIcRgWhPMk