/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Giantess edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: Rebels S4E1/S4E2 Heroes of Mandalore Part 1 and 2 (Oct 16)
Captain Phasma #4 (October 18)
Poe Dameron #20 (October 18)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAs0bpzBJgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

False

POST CUSTOM CLONES

Have you bought tickets to TLJ yet? Me and MY GIRLFRIEND are going to see it opening night

Waifu supreme

A woman of acceptable size, unlike OP.

Post the unedited version "Zyklon Ben" RigNemAnon.

Yeah I'm going to the opening night event. Gonna be my first time seeing a Star Wars movie on opening night so I'm pretty hyped.

reminder

>liking womanlets

Disgusting

Background characters with no dialogue are not canon.

pic related is my personal troop
Yeah I know I've posted a lot but I know none of you fuckers made a custom troop I'm here to please

NNOO ITS SJUST A JEWISH CORPORATE TRICK THAT IS FAN PANDERING TO THE ZERO TAG AND BINK FANS

Some user posted pic related last may.

original and well designed but trash

WHERE'S MY REBELS RECON?

I WANT MY REBELS RECON

REEEEEE I'M ANDI REEEEEEE

>Ezra is giving his speech in Season 1
>it cuts all across the galaxy
>it cuts to some land speeder on a desert planet
>"Rebellion? There's a Rebellion against the Empire?"
>a hand quickly turns the radio off
>"There'll be no more of that. Tatooine doesn't need Rebels. It needs moisture farmers. Don't talk about any of this with anyone, you hear me Luke? It would break me and your aunt's heart if you got taken away for sedition."
>"-sigh- Ok Uncle..."
>yfw

What did Sabine's cute mom mean by this?

You cannot deny this

So I'm forcing myself to read Escape from Vodran and I prices something interesting: Wanten (the Stormtrooper who bumped his head in ANH and showed up in FACPOV, which in mad about because that means they retconned George's own retcon of that bent a clone) refers to supreme leaders plural of the First Order. could Sloane still have been around shortly before TFA in a power sharing agreement with Snoke?

> StarWars.com’s Rebels Recon behind-the-scenes series will be posted after the 9:00 p.m. ET/PT broadcast

IT'S AFTER 9PM ET WHERE THE FUCK IS RECON

Would unironically cum

>tfw no bara gf

I don't deny it, I agree with it

> Rebel Rex gets sent back in time
> Tries to stop Order 66
> Rex convinces Obi-Wan to take Kanan as a padawn

Fic when?

Kill yourself

Put it in aurebesh and it'd be much more subtle.

Please

I don't think subtlety's what he's going for, user.

Got tickets for a reserved seating TFA/TLJ double feature on opening night, and also got tickets to see it with the whole friend group at the only real IMAX in the area on friday night.

Think I hit a nice medium between what I've done in the past given that I did boring regular opening night tickets for RO, and waited 12 hours in line before a seven film marathon followed by IMAX the next morning for TFA.

Hey, that's mine!

>Seeing a star Wars movie on opening night/day

I saw ROTS and TCW opening day and it was great. I can't deal with normies wars though. people were unironically cheerign every 5 minutes in my theater for TFA. I'm waiting 2 weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAs0bpzBJgk

>TFW going a week after

Enjoy not being able to use the internet with out being spoiled hipster fuccbois.

>tfw work at a local AMC and get to see it early for free.

much better

My theater started selling tickets and hour before they made any official announcement so I ended up with front left seats, but at least it's the first showing of the night.

you might as well get a trip at this point, brainlet-user

Giant Foreheadess is more like it

I have never liked the design of this ship.

We need Karen Traviss to come back and fix Mandalorians.

Snowtroopers>Scout troopers>shoretroopers>darktroopers>sandtroopers>imperial supercommandos>>>>>deathtroopers(POWERGAP)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whatever the fuck inferno squad wears

nobody wants to talk about speculation, just fart orgies

She can't fix what's already in canon because the LSG wouldn't let her

I liked Open Seasons, but the part where Jango kills a bunch of Jedi with his bare hands is too much.

Drawfag here. I want innocent shit you god damn degenerates.

you forgot magmatroopers and rockettroopers and included non-canon darktroopers and you placed scout troopers below first place so you're taste is schitt

Recon?

>Implying I don't already know the plot before I see it.

Seeing it is the experience for me, user.

>My super special warriors are better than every other group of fighters ever
>They have the best armor, best weapons, best tactics, best strategy, best fighters, best metal
>They don't listen to anybody but they can totally beat anyone when they work together.
>Jedi are so evil, being mean to righteous mandos who just want to fight and win
>All the clones are mandos, that's the real reason why they're the best.
Hating on Kaminoans was pretty good though.

>We need Karen Traviss to come back and fix Mandalorians.

Why fix perfection?

Can you do ships? As in capital ships? I have an idea for a Mon Calamari cruiser I'd like done but I can't draw to save my life.

Grinky walking his Inquisitors on those child leashes.

Who here will honor our sacred heritage?

Ever tell you a general, I was? Fought in several major battles, I did.

A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Scout troopers and snow troopers are almost equal to me. I just went off of the games I played growing up. Can't recall magmatroopers. Caring about "canon" is laughable. Enjoy the plethora of material like an adult, instead of splitting hairs like an autist.

theoretically speaking, what would happen if daleks showed up in star wars?

>brainlets still get mad about Ezra meeting Obi-Wan on Tatooine even though the fact that he's not supposed to be there because he risks altering Luke's destiny is the entire point of the episode

Hera playing with those jedi babies that got rescued two seasons ago

I wonder how Yoda learned that lesson about the Jedi not fighting in war. Really gets the noggin joggin...

Zatt building a cooties detector

so people aren't allowed to like a shitty episode, because they don't "get" the shitty concept for the shitty episode?

Nobody was ever mad that Ezra met him. People just bitched that the episode focused too much on Ezra.

Luke, did I ever tell you the time I fell in love with this hot Mando babe named Satine? She was royalty or some shit. I stuck it in her pooper every chance I got. All those rumors you've heard about Mandolorian women, Luke, they are all true.

Sadly, she was killed some years later by Darth Maul. she was a good fuck buddy.

That's pretty neat I guess, doesn't go over the top like a lot of variants do. Is this from EA Battlefront?

yes unfortunately I have a bad feeling they wont show up in BF2, shoretroopers neither because I don't think theres any scarif

>not "and she was a good friend with benefits"
yablewit.jpg

That's a shame. Shoretroopers are a god-tier design, they look straight out of the OT. I wouldn't be surprised if they're based off of some McQuarrie concept art.

I like the Tank-driver helmet SLIGHTLY more. (And felt super vindicated that apparently it almost got Cut till George wandered through the studio and thought the mockup looked badass.)

>whatever the fuck inferno squad wears
a TIE Pilot uniform?

Nobody knows the extent of customization in BF2 yet til its out or they show it off

I'm hoping we don't get KEKED out of all the cool skins we had in bf2015, like I saw some bits of yavin and only saw the clamshell helmets, and while those kinds of troopers can be cool I'd like to use the same kinda outfit they use on Endor

I'm just gonna stay off Sup Forums and play vidya for a week, like Battlefront.
And besides, it's not like the plot will be that good.

May I ask what you're referring to? The AT-AT operators or something newer?
Don't forget the red paint and pauldron slapped on.

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

>same kinda outfit they use on Endor
It's
THE
FOREST
MOON
OF
ENDOR

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are ATACT oeprators that look exactly the same as shoretroopers but with white armor, but I think hes talking about the similar looking combat drivers (they drive the tank on jedha) that replace the ATDP pilots of rebels

Holy shit, the line reading in these first two Rebels S4 episodes is REALLY bad. Bo Katan specially is phoned-in as fuck, Are they trying to go for a dead eyed and defeated monotone?

These guys.

not funny fuck off

I still do like to imagine there's a Sub-stormtrooper Imperial Army Infantry like the old WEG RPGs introduced, but apparently in new canon they're ONLY drivers.

outside of the grime i feel like they fit in more with the FO aesthetic than the Empire

does anyone remember The New Droid Army for Gameboy Advance?

>New Republic senate bows down to Snoke
>In contact with powerful force beings on the edges of known space
>Possess psychic-like force abilities
>Controls First Order space with an iron, but fair fist
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mortis (Snokengard will be the first city)
>Owns 99% of midichlorian editing research facilities in the galaxy
>First designer clones of the Second Galactic Clone War will in all likelihood be Snoke clones
>Said to have a midichlorian count of 30,200. Such high midichlorian counts in the galaxy have only existed deep in the Coruscanti Jedi Temple & the chosen one
>Ancient Journal of the Whills scriptures tell of a deformed angel who will descend upon the galaxy from the Unknown Regions and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs all around the galaxy
>You likely have Snokebots inside you right now
>Snoke is in regular contact with the force beings the Father, Daughter, and the Son forwarding the word of the force to the Knights of Ren. Who do you think set up the destruction of the New Jedi Order (leading to the Knights of Ren bringing peace, justice, and order to the galaxy for the first time since the ancient Dai Bendu reformed into the Jedi Order in the year 37,453 BBY) and arranged the best Jedi Knight of the Order, Ben Organa, to visit the Unknown Regions a few days later to the meeting place of Snoke and the Knights of Ren?
>Learned fluent Huttese in under a week
>Planets trust their ancient artifacts with Snoke. The darksaber isn't on Mandalore, it's in Snoke's personal quarters.
>He's about 23 decades old from the standard dating reference point currently accepted by the New Republic and First Order
>In reality he's a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the creation of the Living Force at the center of the galaxy to the end of existence itself. Snoke creates life, makes it grow. Snoke's energy surrounds us, binds us together.

I think they're too detailed, FO has fewer seam lines and ports.

now I want Chad Snoke vs Virgin Plagueis

You seem upset, Luke.

Once we get to Alderaan, I will show you this great massage parlor. They have such skilled handwork there.

I wanna be a drawfag too, but this is the best I can do.

Those guys were cool, I actually liked them more than stormtroopers when I was a kid. Cool counterpoint to the Tantive/Yavin rebel troopers.
I liked Veers' battle armor too.

>A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense,

The best defense is a good offense

Veers is a cool guy.