/jew/ - Judaism general

Gut shabbos

How has your day of rest been so far, brider and ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May you be filled with Shabbat light.

May you be filled with Shabbat peace.

Shabbat shalom brother.

Sup Forums needs to appreciate us as the kebab removers they have been in dire need of.

You mean the kebab lovers? You're allied with the Saudis, the Egyptians, the Jordanians, and your wars have created waves of emigration of Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, and Palestinians to western countries.

Not a fan of jews in general, but right wing Israelis are ok.

How do you feel about the diaspora leftists compared to the more nationalist israelis?

Easy mode: how do you feel about orthodox welfare queens?

No they hate kebab. Hence, transferring some to Europe so they will learn to hate them too.

>I have a roach probem
>maybe if I drive my roaches into my neighbor's house he will pay for the extermination

Fuck off kike.

Shalom

And a peaceful shabbat to you

Shabbat shalom my brother

Didn't realise Israel played an active role in the wars in Iraq and Syria.

Hezbollah started the war with Lebanon. Palestinians started the war with Palestine.

Jordan is rather secular plus the Queen is a qt. Fuck Saudi Arabia and Egypt though. Especially Egypt. They had a chance to better themselves, but they reverted to kebab mode.

I grew up in a Jewish community and a lot of people around here are actually pretty conservative. Like, Daily Mail reading tier conservative. This Jewish liberal thing seems to be a mostly American phenomenon.

Zionists are cool by me. Keep in mind that Jews were living in Palestine long before the Arabs showed up, but as is always the case with SJW's, history is irrelevant when it's the brown people on the losing side.

How goes ye slave semite?

They need to be secularized. However, they are a massive group of high-IQ White Jews who are finally overwhelming the predominance of non-white Jews with their high birthrate.

I think the best move is to push them into the Army and secular schools, so that they enter the universities and workplace while still keeping enough religiosity to maintain a high birthrate.

Ah well. Hitler is dead, and the Jews are alive and wealthy. We win.

DELETE THIS THREAD

OY GEVALT

Gentiles such as yourself are welcome in this thread, as long as you keep it respectful.

Can we deport Jews?
I dont want aryan blood stained with kike blood that will make it so if we lose industrial siciety we eill never duscover it again.

HOLOCAUSTING THIS THREAD WITH NO SHURVIVORS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>Richard Norman Perle (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to conflict of interests.

>He is a member of several think-tanks including the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) Board of Advisors, the Center for Security Policy (CSP), the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (as a resident fellow), the neoconservative Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). Till December 2015 He was a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.[3]

We will never have refridgerators, cars, electricity, medicine, education and such if we dint toss out these kikes.

Hey I was just yidding around. I don't approve of sending Muslims to Europe but I doubt most Jews do either. Its just a secular wealthy elite minority who are pushing things for profit and everyone else seems to be going along with the herd mentality not thinking it out long-term.

Dimona.
Israel has a nuclear hegemony in the Middle East.
They don't want to lose it.
Iraq and Afghanistan happen to be Iran's neighbors on the West and East.

If you don't think the U.S. is influenced by Israel you are at best Naive.

Jews actively kicked out Palestinians and burned their towns down. Not saying I have tons of sympathy for Muslims but it wasn't exactly a fair fight.

>white jews

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, faggot

In here forces werent even 1-2 kikes are not superior at all and very little signals them being better than europeans, more goes the contrary.