Latin Union

Hello my fellow Latins, we must begin the crusades once more and reform The Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Westmount /country/CA/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=RRd0hSBiN2E
stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
scribd.com/document/22956855/Population-relationships-mediterranean-gonz
youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK THE LATINS AND THE NORDICS.

THE CELTS WILL RISE!

Kick out France and i'm on board

Sorry Giuseppe but the french are latins

Why? They are Latins too

Also why ruin a great photo with this stock photo bullshit?

>Roman with a moustasche.

U dun goof'd

What should we do with the retarded cousin Romania?

Cannon fodder

We're a proud Celto-Germanic people with some Spaniard/Dago meds in the south.

FOOK THEM TIL THEY'RE DEAD

I'm always confused of the French genetic make up.

One guy on Sup Forums told me they were romanized anglos... lol

Now people are telling me you are Celtic and Germanic?

>Latin Union
I don't even want a union with Jamóns let alone fucking Greeks.

Portugal e or mar desacompanhados!

Romania is NORDIC

Seriously though, Latin is a linguistic/cultural group more than a racial thing. France is more latin than not no matter how you look at it.

We're a celto-germanico-latin people

Please recolonize
we're fucking up

>I'm always confused of the French genetic make up.

From my experience with french public transport is west african.

So just the Occitan regions then? Or is Lutetia rightful Latin clay?

we have some latin blood too and we speak a latin language

Pour la derniere fois...seulement les Francais du sud sont latins...le reste sont Celtiques et Germaniques, Jose...

>latine language
>arab
No

>Sorry Giuseppe but the french are latins

Nah...je suis de pure descendance Normande Adrien...explique moi comment les Normands sont latins?

Ah, another day, another filtered canadian

Wtf french are latin

How do you filter individual people?

this guy is summoned by these threads
anyway you are new world trash

Pas les Normands et les Bretons, Bubba...
Normand:Viking
Bretons:Wales Celts

Les normands sont des gallo-romains mélangés avec des francs et des danois.
Vous êtes un latins... un peu.

If you filter them they win.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Westmount /country/CA/order/asc/

IT BEGINS

>this guy is summoned by these threads

Mr. Westmount, Gianluigi...l'ignorance et le manque d'éducation me trigger tout le temps...

pour ce qui de la langue et de la culture nous sommes latins,corentin

true french are celt

Trudeau is such an idiot. I mean at least have the two things be somewhat related. He doesn't even understand how to pun.

Jean, mon ostie de cabochon, regarde la map...

Occitania is latin. North East is Northern

who will lead the Latin Union though?

>talks of latins
>forgets the most catholic and latin nation to this day

Don't reply,report for spam, don't indulge the newfags getting baited, filter

>Romania is NORDIC
Finally, more people are waking up!

Back to /ussr/ Jacek.

moldova

>Romania is NORDIC
Hehe

>les berrichons sont des espagnols

C'est des conneries ta carte. C'est pas parcequ'un autiste s'ammuse sur Paint que c'est véridique.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRd0hSBiN2E

Je te parles de la DNA et des haplogroupes, Jean...pas la langue...

Sos un idiota, cual es la necesidad de hablar francés en todos tus posts?
Namefag tenia que ser...

We are not Latins. We are Lusophones.

Mon Dieu que c'est facile de comprendre l'Espagnole...

Irish guy coming through

c'est de la marde ta carte

Orgulhosamente Sós

Me alegro, desgraciadamente yo también entiendo la mayoria de tus posts, lo único bueno que tienen son las fotos de la qt de Genie.

ROMANIAN MUSIC CLIP POWERUPS
>+2 DEX,+3 AGL ,-10 CHA+15 Pickpocketing skills, +10 Daggers, +40% Electric damage resistance, -120% Gas damage resistance

Tu penses quoi d'elle..chien au yeux bruns?

France is the natural leader

En termes d'ADN et d'haplogroupes personne n'est vraiment entièrement latin fils de pute d'autiste

FUCK OFF YOU DUMB SPICS

WHEN ARE YOU MAKING ME A STATE DADDY AMERICA

Profite en, Jose...

ACHTUNG!
BOZGOR!

We are the greatest country among these 4 since Rome fell even if Spain had some peak of greatness with the Habsburg and the colonies.

Latin is not an ethnical term, it is a cultural one.
Italians are italics (mostly), spanish are celts, portuguese are celts with slave admixture and french are a mix of germanics and celts.

Anglos were germanic, and no they never settled in France, we got the Franks here and the Burgondes.
We are cousin with the english though and in terms of genetic make up in the North West we are really close.
Culturally they are extremly close to us too (since the elite spoke a variant of french during 500 years after the conquest and we have the shared the same dynasty with Edward III during a very long time).

The fact that we were at war with them during the Hundred Years War, over colonies and then with the Revolution/Napoléon created a huge gap between us and a lot of resentment on both parties, the fact they left catholicism contributed too on this divide.

>En termes d'ADN et d'haplogroupes personne n'est vraiment entièrement latin fils de pute d'autiste

C'est ce que je disais, grosse pute...je viens de dire que les Francais du nord étaient Celtiques et Germaniques, non Latins...

correcte mais dans la famille on a tous les yeux bleus du coté de mon père

>a fucking leaf

you are not even living in europe, kys faggot, you have no opinion and im tired of watching your messages every day

t. Jusberto Barbicha

>portuguese are celts with slave admixture
???

>still butthurt that Portuguese want nothing to do with his butthole country

Et du coté de ta chienne de moman...noir démon, right?

>>portuguese are celts with slave admixture
>???

Read the 11th edition of the encyclopedia britannica.

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

The Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th ed., 1911, in its article on Portugal states, "The Portuguese women intermarried freely with their slaves, and this infusion of alien blood profoundly modified the character and physique of the nation. It may be said without exaggeration that the Portuguese of the 'age of discoveries' and the Portuguese of the 20th century are two different races."

Ta gueule au bout d'un moment.
T'es putain c'est incroyable.

donc t'admets toi même que "latin" c'est un terme culturel et pas ethnique et que tu dis de la merde depuis 10 minutes enculé de résidu de fausse couche au cerveau athrophié

autosomal DNA is what counts
s. Frenchmen are closer to west Meds like Iberians and north Italians, n. Frenchmen are closer to south Brits and Germans

it seems like saying 'water is wet' but France is truly at the border between the Med world and the continental world

Donc oui...je suis qu'elle a les yeux jet black, le genre que tu ne peux pas différencier l'iris de la pupille...non Aryenne...

we'll need our friend england to help us out

>france is the natural leader
>not the country with literally Rome as it's capital

C'est un terme ethnique, Jeanne salope a renois...

Déjà il faudrait que tu saches que les vrais Latins, ce sont les habitants du centre de l'Italie. Tous les italiens ne sont pas latins et par conséquent ça s'applique aux espagnols, aux français et au portugais.

Ca n'empèche pas qu'on partage une proximité du fait d'être des ouest-Européens de culture et de langues latines.

Mais vous les bûcherons, vous avez été tellement imprégnés des rosbifs sans vous en rendre compte, qu'en effet le coté latin peut vous sembler éloigné.

D. Afonso Henriques obviously

du kannst mir glauben wenn ich sage dass ihr sollt uns nicht fuerchten.

Vous avez comment de nuclear warhead encore?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

sag es besser, so dass ich auch etwas verstehe.

I'm afraid an early-20th century encyclopedia excerpt can't really tell us anything about the extent of supposed admixture. Just because Lisbon had a significant slave population doesn't mean that population interbred with locals.

Usually people refer to the 2011 Moorjani et al. study when trying to assert sub-Saharan admixture in Portugal. The study's methods have been widely criticised and the results thrown out, not only because of the questionable methods but also because of the degree of contradiction to the González-Pérez et al. study a year before, which concluded that sub-Saharan admixture was "imperceptible" across Southern Europe:

>Northern Mediterraneans are almost equidistant from both Central Europe (0.0526 ± 0.015) and Southern Mediterraneans (0.049 ± 0.025), showing distances very close to those between the latter two population groups (0.042 ± 0.013). MDS representation of the genetic distances (see Fig. 2) based on autosomal Alu data stresses the main differentiation of sub-Saharans, the clustering of Mediterraneans in two different groups corresponding to northern and southern populations, and the distant position of the Egyptian Siwa and the Spanish Pas Valley samples from their corresponding population clusters.

scribd.com/document/22956855/Population-relationships-mediterranean-gonz

>Encyclopedia Britannica
Also someone literally made a blog just to refute this, please stop it. You're taking this meme too far.

>Mais vous les bûcherons, vous avez été tellement imprégnés des rosbifs sans vous en rendre compte, qu'en effet le coté latin peut vous sembler éloigné.

God save the Queen pour ceci, Jeanne...

spanish and portuguese are bros now

forgot pic

Speak Spanish first you fucking junglespeaking monkey

SPEAK CIVILIZED DAMN IT

> "The Portuguese women intermarried freely with their slaves, and this infusion of alien blood profoundly modified the character and physique of the nation. It may be said without exaggeration that the Portuguese of the 'age of discoveries' and the Portuguese of the 20th century are two different races."
No, it may not be said. Portuguese of the Illustrious Generation look exactly like Portuguese of today.

The country with the biggest army is the natural leader, it always worked like that Mateo, especially under Rome.
At least your can be the spiritual leader with the Vatican, unless we decide to bitchslap the Pope and send it to Avignon like the last time.

Zéro...la France 300...ils sont les boss, Gianluigi...

We're Latin m8

But i have doubt about you since you love to suck the Germanic Cock.

you'd never take the pope away from the vatican, it's far too rooted
and no, the most charismatic one is the natural leader, you can have a big army and still be shit

Frogs aren't Germanic

O que é que um americano sabe de línguas?

The moorjani study is truly shit but it's true that on most tests available, Iberians do pick up something African, although it's not even clear if it is truly African or perhaps some old archaic component that gets detected as African because it doesn't fit anywhere else. Uniparental markers don't support much for a recent admixture event.

IIRC as one increases the details it goes from being detected as SSA to northwest African.
I'd say it's mostly some very old stuff.

Portuguese don't hate Spaniards but if you don't think there is still a strong degree of suspicion towards Spain and a disdain of the notion of an Iberian union then you know nothing about the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM

thread theme to look down with superiority on non-meds

most of that is E-V13, which is European

you are an embarrassment to Portugal.
Probably a southern moor. who thinks "we wuz portugeese quack quack XDDD"

We are from Gallaecia of Suebi descent, not moors.

pls btfo to Moroccos you lil moor cuck :^)