The Hemmorhage continues

RCP poll average just bumped Clinton down to 208 electoral votes and put Michigan and Virginia from lean democrat to toss up.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.americanprogress.org/content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/03143903/NationalMemo112-Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Georgia

That's surprising. Why is that a toss up?

I thought Texas was blue

Because of Dekalb, Clayton and Fulton Counties.

W I N N I N G

>Trump's not winning California

What a pussy

Duh Cobb nigga

Texas is the rights Commiefornia.

Under clinton, in the next election, it would be. Though, it was blue - on the most fake-polled maps, that is.

Trump landslide imminent

I will take part in the Texodus if my state ever becomes blue. I ain't learning Spanish

Wishful thinking by the Clinton camp. Clinton folks are left unable to explain the lost of nearly 90 projected electoral votes in the last 30 days.

It's not and neither is Michigan and probably not VA.

Can an American please explain to me how the election matters at all, when it is all decided by the electoral college? 538 people deciding.
Al Gore had over half a million more votes than Bush.
In the end, all the polls are just idiotic? Just poll the 538 people that matter, and ignore the rest?
Who cares what you vote. Just ask the 538 people who have the power?! I seriously, really, don't understand why you would bother to vote in such a system.

the 2000 election was an anomaly. In most cases, the popular vote and the electoral vote synchronize

The electoral voters have taken an oath/pledge that they will cast their vote in accordance with the vote of the common people

It's not a mere "suggestion" of who they should vote for

Shut the fuck up you nigger retard.
Mind your own god damn business.

this is starting to look like trump is the white obama

With their low level skill, why don't these pollsters just make every single state grey? It changes every week anyway

At this point its basically a 50-50 race, with 2-3 states deciding the race. It is literally a cointoss, unless something major will happen before tuesday

You realise the popular vote per states decides the way the electoral college votes, right? It's not like they just ask those 538 people who they want.

318.86 million people. 538 decide.
Democracy? And "oath"? "Pledge"? Are you blind? 538 people decide for 318.86 million sheep. And 2000 proves your vote does not count. So, Nov 8th, stay at home, and watch your overloards decide.

More importantly. The polls are showing trends and what we're seeing is that states that were a weak leaning toward Democrats, then to toss-up, then to leaning Trump. That is undeniable across all media pollster platforms and that is terrific news for Trump as he goes into election day.

In sports, they talk about teams "peaking" at the right time. Trumps surge is akin to that.

>318.86 million sheep
Is that really what you think? Is this why you're so butt tender? Because you think we're "sheep" simply for having a governing system that works by counting a majority vote in individual districts and applying that to the rest of the states? Gore may have had a popular vote, but because Bush was supported by denser population areas, it worked in his favor. It's simply how a system like this works. If we were to rely on a popular vote system, the only states that would be visited/matter would be large population states such as Florida, New York, California, etc.. Small issues wouldn't be heard, and flyover states would eventually become secular. Stop being a dumb cunt and use your brain.

Gay Jew Nate Silver shows a poll showing Hillary +5 in NH. He lists at as a sample of 1,169 likely voters.

Stupid couldn't even read the fine print where it says only 769 people were surveyed in NH. 80% from some list of people that took a call via landline. 20% with some opt in online thing. No mention of R/D split.

Sounds like a bullshit poll.
cdn.americanprogress.org/content/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/03143903/NationalMemo112-Final.pdf

>It's not like they just ask those 538 people who they want.

I think there already was a case, where exactly that happened though?
Still, in the current setting, it might spark anything from wide-spread riots, to a civil war. They can't do that without military backing. I'd wager else the military would make a swift coup, as to not endanger the nation to a civil war.

Are you kidding? Holy shit. She's losing shit that she thought she had in the bag.

ROFL

Get fucked CTR.

wait what. pledge... shouldn't it be automatic ffs. doesn't this run the risk of some maniac elector just going off the rails and risking whatever punishment so he can stop 'hitler' taking office

Btw, the truth hurts, doesn't it?
The American people have no real power, it's all an illusion to keep you from revolting and demanding the abolition of the electoral college. How is a "pledge" or an "oath" from one person, worth more than the real vote count? Why not just count the votes, even if you do it by state? Why?! You don't need the electoral college. Americans. Explain.

On 22 occasions, 179 electors have not cast their votes for President or Vice President as prescribed by the legislature of the state they represented. Of those, 71 electors changed their votes because the candidate to whom they were pledged died before the electoral ballot (1872, 1912). Two electors chose to abstain from voting for any candidate (1812, 2000).[1] The remaining 106 were changed by the elector's personal interest, or perhaps by accident. Usually, the faithless electors act alone. An exception was the 1836 election, in which all 23 Virginia electors acted together.
That election was the only occasion when faithless electors altered the outcome of the electoral college vote. The Democrat ticket won states with 170 of the 294 electoral votes, but the 23 Virginia electors abstained in the vote for Vice President, so the Democrat candidate, Richard Mentor Johnson, got only 147 (exactly half), and was not elected. However, Johnson was instead elected Vice President by the U.S. Senate, so faithless electors have never changed the final outcome of an election.

That's what I thought. I have never gotten a good answer to this.
I repeat the question:
How is a "pledge" or an "oath" from a person, worth more than the real vote count?

niggers?

What poll are you looking at?
RCP has Clinton at 6 points for Hillary
and 5 points in Virginia

TF

Go back to Africa.