"Mammy!"

"Mammy!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nx4ekJ0i_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was actually wondering the other day if there are any racially insensitive Mickey cartoons, or if Disney is trying to hide them all.
Because every other cartoon at the time had at least ONE blackface bit, I assumed Mickey had to have one too. Thanks for the confirmation.

The concept of racism was only a few years old and contained in Russia at that point.

Yes, dear?

>What is Mickey's Mellerdrammer
cuphead noobs trying to into old cartoons

>noobs
>to into

Fuck off, grandpa.

I haven't played Cup Head.
It hurts to be someone whose loved rubber hose cartoons their entire life, and is now seen as a trendy asshole for talking about it.

Who cares? Be glad that something is actually raising some interest in this period of animation. A lot of people are being reminded of how great it is. The game itself is also very good, and has a lot of heart put into the animation. Being a bitter hipster is a lot uglier than coming off as trying to be trendy.

Saaaaaaamyyyyy

I don't get why balck people gets so mad at people talking in their funny accent when they are still talking like tribal apes centuries after leaving their forest.

Welp that answers that question

back to Sup Forums with you

Racism is subjective.
Is El Terrible Toreador racist?

Does Cuphead have any racial stereotypes?

Sunflower from Fantasia is a pretty infamous example too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Nx4ekJ0i_w

>>>/reddit/

Hello Sup Forums

Werner Wermen?

Hilda Berg I suppose, but if she didn't have a big nose she's just be a regular flapper.

>mfw I'm black and my hair looks like this right now

I need a spa day

>Not keeping your hair short so you don't need to put effort maintaining it

No, you go back there faggot.

Pfft, lame.

>not formerly having a high top fade but letting it grow out to the point where it looks like normal hair

short haired black girls are qt but that's not my style