You have 10 seconds to be as Seth MacFarlane as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as Seth MacFarlane as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCNvREKTnQc
youtube.com/watch?v=aTQvVGrSakw
youtu.be/9DCX0g9rW9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*sings wonderfully*
>*douches subtly*

>Makes a better Star Trek show than a Star Trek show

>tells myself to shut the hell up everyday of my entire life

That request's almost as wonky as time with that stripper that held me for ransom in Djibouti.

HEY BETER

>"Why on earth would I hire anyone other than myself to play the lead role?"

hey lois remember that time family guy was good?
it was never good peter, you are thinking of the simpsons

Hey Sup Forums remember that one time

This thread is worse than a guy from Virginia trying to feel up his girlfriend in the front seat of his gremlin at a drive-in theatre watching "the last starfighter"

Neheheh, hey Lois

Diarreah

look at my prius!

>spends decades writing comedies so you can finally gain enough prestige to create your own star trek fanfic and star as the main character

Jeez Lois

Wow, this is just like that time [insert actor who hasn't been relevant in a while] did [insert action they wouldn't do] with [insert other extraneous detail.]

>i wanna fuck frank sinatra

Fpbp

Weed atheism weed weed god isn't real weed weed Star Trek.

Who wants to hear me sing a trio with myself? No, no. I've got it. Major musical number in which I sing EVERY PART

>hooverhands mila

God isn't real, you know. Know how I know that, I am smart thats way. Religion is for idiots.

I HAVE ONLY ABOUT 100 WORDS IN MY VOCABULARY.

Did I tell you the 80s gives me a nostalgia boner?

>Rips off Simpsons
>Add edgy jokes to make it original
>Rips off Star Trek
>Calls it tribute to deflect criticism

Is MacFarlane one of the smuggest human beings in existence right now?

Million Ways to Die in the West was so pathetic. The guy fucking loves himself

He's definitely one of the luckiest he survived 9/11 because of a fucking hangovers and slightly poor scheduling

friggin sweet thread lois

>Million Ways to Die in the West was so pathetic
You didn't enjoy 2 hours of Seth spouting old west trivia and acting smarter than people who were 150 years ago?

i enjoyed charlize theron tho

REMEMBER THE TIME

>quips while holding up my hand in a "consider the following" kind of position

"hey i survived 9-11 becuase i was hungover haha hoo buddy what a story. nine eleven."

>Farts and sniffs it

>Start episode
>Scene most likely in: The clam , couch
>Peter has flashback
>Peter wants to do something stupid
>Brian , Stewie 2nd plot
>Peter's dumb idea has a consequence which puts him in a new situation
>Somewhere put a dumb song in the episode
>Episode ends with moral lesson or some other shit
Hire me

This guy is the poster child for everything dislikable about Generation Xers.

The guy has a good singing voice and he really really loves classic musicals, but other than that...

>god isn't real
>remember this movie from the 80s?
>I'm sexually attracted to animals

>Donald Trump is bad.

Wait is this for real?

His singing has no heart, he always sounds so soulless and "put together". He's trying, not doing.

>You think these people are burying their heads in the sand? This is nothing.
>This reminds me of the time I joked about Harvey Weinstein harassing women when I hosted the Oscars in 2013, and everyone laughed because they knew it was true, but no one said or did anything because they couldn't be bothered.
>*initiate flashback sequence*

he said Seth MacFarlane not every person on the planet

*sings what no passion *

*looks kinda weird in the face*

>the mogul would ever be a good guy in any situation ever

yeah...no...

I can't fuck my sister in 10 seconds!

I like the Orville

Enjoyed the gags about the smiling on pictures and the criticism about the ring that kids played back them, also the back to the future cameo.

Just to resume, it was ok, probably would been better if he aimed the movie for a more family friendly audience, removing all Sarah Silverman parts, and actually putting more ways to die in the old west.

Yes, not the first time a person survived for being late to a place or just cancelling at the last minute.

Reminder that Seth knew. He knew and wanted to escape.

youtu.be/KCNvREKTnQc

HALF OF THEM IS "ME"

I only know Mark Wahlberg missing 9/11 since he said something like if I was on the plane I'd have kick the terries asses or something like that. lol

Sings smoothly then makes a few very mediocre or bad comedy based movies/tv episodes followed up by a really good tv episode /movie followed up yet again by mediocrity.

*misses my plane*

What's this about star trek? Does he have a new show?

I LOVE THE RAT PACK AND MOVIE MUSICALS

>everyone laughs
>Seth looks disgusted
>Emma looks like she's about to cry

Refrence 80s!

It's called the Orville, its pretty okay.

>*Pushes the national academy of science and Fox to do the remake of Cosmos with all his might*

Is there any truth to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTQvVGrSakw

I saw a promo for it, honestly it looked like your run of the mill office comedy but this time your misfit co-workers are aliens and you work in a spaceship.

He wants to be Mel Brooks.

There's not a lot of comedy in it if you can believe it also it tackles like religion, gender identity, racism, etc like a ST show.

The Orville. Its pretty much Star Trek Next Generation but with sprinklings of his trademark "everyday humor". honestly if they dialed the humor back a bit it would be flat out great. the humor just kind of distracts from the genuinely good Star Trek stuff happening in the episode. Like the trial/debate over switch the gender of an alien baby because the species is mono-gendered and females are super rare and considered a birth defect, or deciding whether or not to kill the entire crew of ship, including children whose race are violent war obsessed religious fanatics who are planning on killing an entire planetary colony of over 100,000 people.

If they dropped like 80% of the humor the show would be amazing.

*jizz joke*

*penis joke*

*gay joke*

*jesus joke*

The leg falling through the ceiling was great. You're a soulless git.

spontaneous musical number

It pretty much is, though it's more of a dramady than a... comedra? Whatever, the drama/comedy ratio is about 80/20. The comedy can really suck, though. The fifth episode had a great prank battle for the education of the resident "android learning about organics,".

However the first half of the sixth episode had a character actively trying to blow an undercover mission, complete with extended and excruciating jokes about the aliens god, Avis. Yes, the modern car rental company in a show set in the 25th century. It could have worked, but not in an alien church surrounded by people who would kill them and literally put their heads on a platter while the other guy with him is mind yelling "shut the FUCK up, idiot" along with me.

The second half was pretty good and dramatic.

Remeber that time when I treid to be Seth MacFarlane for 10 seconds?

that was funny. some of the humor works and is good. like them getting Gortus to eat a napkin, a cactus and a class cup because his species can eat anything. that's good humor and fits the show. putting mr potato head parts on the robots head was funny

the 5 minute "awkward talking like normal people in an abnormal situation" isn't. the random gibberish when trying to come up with Krill names only to end up using the names Chris and Devin wasn't funny.

its mostly that the juxtaposition of serious real moments followed by weird out of place humor doesn't help the show. there are to many "wouldn't it be funny if in Star Trek this thing happened" moments. like talking to the enemy ship only to be told the transmission hadn't been sent and Seth to go "oh, is it...is it open now? do it now? ok good". its just lame. some of the humor works and they are great moments of levity but to much ruins whatever sense of seriousness they are actually trying to go for.

I want family guy to end

I don't because if it ends the writers will probably get moved onto American Dad and they will fucking ruin that show. seriously Alex Borstein is fucking garbage and everything bad about Family Guy I think its first cancellation is her fault.

Yes, the guy actually likes the original that much

The 80s, amirite? But enough about that, let's talk about God...is what I would say if I BELIEVED in him, haha. Ahhh this reminds me of the time I once smoked pot with Frank Sinatara. *rips massive fart*

>makes my character fuck my sister's character again
>I'm so smart

I don't have any ways to do a song duet with myself.
youtu.be/9DCX0g9rW9Y

Man, this reminds me of that time I missed my flight

*sing some old Broadway tune from the fucking 40's*
*Star Wars Joke*

Oh hey, Fox just offered me a tv sitcom deal

10/10

Showtunes

So Donald Trump, huh?
You can tell he needs a bit of weed eh?

>talks shit about everyone else's work while not putting out anything decent in at least a decade.

It's hard not to love myself when he's one of the most handsome, successful, multitalanted, and funniest men in the last century.

Hey, remember that time I didn't die in 9/11?

I'd let Lt. Kitan open my jar of pickles.

WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE

My main issue is that the humour that is there seems kind of toothless and bland. Going into the show, I was expecting it to be far more overtly comical than it is. I was fully anticipating an out-and-out Star Trek parody where the humour took the centre stage but was surprised to find that much of the show's characters and topics were being played entirely straight. The problem is that the show can't seem to decide if it wants to be a comedy or a genuine foray into the high-concept sci-fi genre. The result is that you get a wishy-washy show which fails to adequately deliver on what it obviously could. Honestly, I think it could easily continue along its current path of mostly being played serious but with occasional Firefly-esque comedy, but they'll have to bump up the quality of the joke writing if they want them to be anything other than a dull distraction from what's actually happening.

HEY WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF THIS FEMALE CHARACTER WAS RAPED

Hey, don't you think my sister is kinda hot?

I hit that. I hit that so good. You're jealous, I can tell.

He only voices it anyway so it wouldn't affect his other stuff beyond Orville getting a smaller budget.

HEHEHE, Hey Lois, remember that time OP was being a fag and made that retarded thread?

Guys when I joked about Harvey Weinstein, you gotta understand that I was really focused on what a difficult topic and not just relying on a cheap shock gag and you should have ignored how smug I was

>makes decent show
>lets his writers take over as he makes another decent show
>previous show turns to shit without him and resorts to excessive edgyness
God damnit

>Am more successful than you will ever be

I think you're over-estimating your sexual stamina.