Remember this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rupO6z3yc9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMEMBER THIS

Yes
No

Remember this?

Teletoon thread? Happy 20th anniversary.

Unfortunately. Thank you for reminding me OP.

Yeah. It was created by a member of the band KISS. I think it was Gene Simmons.

youtube.com/watch?v=rupO6z3yc9A

Rockzilla was pretty cool, too bad Gene Simmons is a dick

Why is Gene Simmons a dick?

It at the very least starred him in the lead role.

Mostly rampant cheating and super right wing ideology that doesn't match the band's rebel aesthetics.

Member when they had multiple bumpers between episodes that heavily changed in style and tone depending on the time of day? I recall them being in the style of four different planets who each had their own different style of animation and materials. One was claymation, another was traditional 2D animation, the third was using paper cutouts of pictures, and the last one used paper mache.

>Super right wing
Based. Political idealogy doesn't make you a dick.

The rampant cheating does though, rich or not it is a dick move to boff chicks like that behind you're wife's back.

Meh, Shannon was a trooper....she knew what it was all about, Gene may still be on the conservative side but he's just super patriotic and into the "American dream" because as a kid he grew up with nothing in Israel with his poor ass mom, he just loves America and is a prude to drugs and alcohol, but nonetheless he's become a softer Gene after all these years, he finally married his lady after rallying against marriage for years and she stuck with him through all the rockstar arrogance beforehand so I think they had an understanding of what Gene was all about

Gene Simmons is such a cuntbag

>Political idealogy doesn't make you a dick.
I don't know about Gene Simmons but it does make you a dick if your political ideology requires innocent people dying for reasons beyond their control like skin color.

>Thinking right wingers hate people of color

I didn't say right wingers.

No
Yes

Remember this?

I mean, Venezuela is going swimmingly on that front, but I don't think that's what you meant.

ALL 65 EPISODES ARE FINALLY AVAILABLE ON LEGAL STREAMING
You cannot imagine how much this fuels my nostalgia.

>that episode where the kid wants to be a manga creator but he ends up stealing stuff from other manga

You mean every single political ideology in human history, without exception?