Insect Based Diet/Falling for the Processed Meat Jew

Anyone ever consider going on an insect based diet? I've been eating crickets and larvae for about a week and I have to say I feel much fuller then before. Id say a plate of crickets is worth three steaks the protein in these little shits is unbelievable.

On top of that, it's cheap and pretty much the cleanest diet you can go on, just go to any bait shop and get a few tunes of crickets and bags of larve for 10 or 15 dollars. I think I'm sticking with this one, I'm glad I made this choice and more of you should too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocarnivore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesocarnivore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercarnivore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore#Obligate_carnivores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_are_Retarded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off kike

Shut the fuck up you said bug eating ass bitch Muslim ass faggoy

Saw this EXACT same post earlier cunt. GTFO

eewwww

although saying that, I once had my girl breastfeed me when we were out remote.

so you might be all ''ewww'' at that too, but who knows. touche

>Anyone ever consider going on an insect based diet?
No because I'm not a fucking savage. Fuck off to Africa if you want to do that.

>Anyone ever consider going on an insect based diet?
no and stopped reading there.
kys kike.

>wow guys our policy of turning ourselves into a 3rd world country is starting to cause stagnation and price increases.
>WE NEED TO SWITCH TO A 3RD WORLD DIET OR WE WON'T SURVIVE
the future we chose

I'll eat bug burgers and bug dogs when bug cuisine has reached the point where I can order a hot dog or hamburger and not even realize it's made of bugs.

i'd rather genocide everyone else

You're missing out, look how delicious this spider is. All I need is some BBQ sauce

This thread has been posted like 4 times today.

Remember to hide and sage anons.

>insert non argument here
>accuse of being jew here
>insert "gtfo" here

Well this thread has been productive. Sup Forums you fucking idiots

I'm so hungry now

I bet you think this looks delicious too you fucking subhuman.

the solution is lab meat not insects

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT

Nothing burger

This one makes for a nice lunch

Isn't that the one that hides under toilet seats and bites your ballsack?

Post the webm with the mosquito burgers in Africa.

>Seriously?
I work in a STEM food science dept and every few years some fuckwit pulls out the cricket flour/mealworm diet bs. Usually after the last guy to do it sells them a cricket farm.

Insects as a staple are crap. they taste like shit and don't cook well. nearly the entirety of an insect is uneatable hard parts and even clean raised bugs are microbiologically risky.

If you want to do this more efficiently, get a chicken, feed the chicken bugs, then eat a delicious chicken.

Ever orgasum while a giant spider bites your balls as hard as possible and as you cum you snack on its head?

That shouldn't exist. Why has God abandoned us.

>not insects

What's the difference? I don't eat bugs but I don't see how eating bugs is any stranger than eating things like fungi or ocean crustaceans.

It's pretty much just a practical thing; most adult bugs taste disgusting, most larvae are rather difficult to farm, and the work + yield is likely inferior to chickens.

If there were giant delicious domesticated bugs we'd be eating those and saying "Eat birds and pig meat? What, like just wild animals from the forest? That's disgusting!"

>Why has God abandoned Australia
I don't know

What the fuck is going on in this .gif?

Aren't doggos carnivores? Why would this one want to eat a head of lettuce?

hey ivan, once trump gets elected can we be friends for once?

I'll be your friend regardless.

Eating bugs is the nearly the ultimate protein jew, you fucking idiot. They're jew-haram and unclean.

Beef and prok are the white man's meat. Poo-in-Loos and chinks like my wonderful mother can keep em.

Only niggers eat bugs.

>1 post by this ID

Not sure, but if I had to guess, I believe that dog really, really hates lettuce.

t.Reptilian

Thanks senpai. Lets clean the world up together, like we should've decades ago

>carnivores

While a predatory animal may prefer meat, and is therefore classified as "carnivore" (and within this classification there are "hypocarnivores", "mesocarnivores", and "hypercarnivores") almost all of them are to some extent omnivorous and can digest non-meat food.
There are very few animals that can only eat meat ("obligate carnivores") which is basically only cats and even that's not entirely true and is mostly related to their need for taurine.

Also doggies (I wish the word "doggo" would fuck off and die) are related to wolves and wolves survive on all kinds of things from insect, to mice, to berries, to deer.

Finally, dogs are fucking retarded, and the dog in that gif was probably savaging that head of lettuce because it's tiny brain felt threatened.

For more information see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocarnivore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesocarnivore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercarnivore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore#Obligate_carnivores

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_are_Retarded

From the other direction, lots of "herbivores" will eat meat if its available.
Squirrels will eat eggs out of nests.
Cows and sheep will happily eat mice, chicks and anything else that hasn't managed to run away from them.