Where did Mark Cuban come from?

Where did Mark Cuban come from?
He came out of left field to shill for the hill.
Is it a billionaire dick swinging thing?

He got invited to an epstein party. Now he is eternally in service for them

this guy is mostly butthurt over trump rejecting him the past

cuban literally stepped in shit and sold some worthless internet properties during the dot bomb bubble to become a billionaire

he produced very little of any actual worth, got lucky, then bought a sports team and got his face on tv a bunch

hes basically a right-place right-time sensitive twat that expected donald to view him as a peer, and when he didnt he got his vagina meat in a knot and has sided opposite him ever since as a result

Cuban has been the highly visible internet entrepreneur, Dallas Maverick owner, and host of the tv show Shark Tank for over a decade. Fucking retard.

and during that time never made such brash statements regarding elections, which is what OP is getting at.

We're not saying he didn't exist until now, we're saying he kept his mouth shut

Why am I a retard? I know who he is. I just want to know why he's so vociferous against trump.

he's always been a right winger
he literally thinks trump is stupid that's all it is

his super yacht is named fountain head, dude is far from a liberal

he did it because he has had a long standing feud with Trump. They dont like each other, its as simple as that. 2 rich guys that dont like each other.

the real shit that you should be asking is why can hillary and podesta rape and eat children and get away with it.

SPIRIT COOKING IS REAL
AND YOU SHOULD BE VERY GOD DAMN AFRAID OF IT.

its a 2 fold deal. the aliens from nightmare hall need to take baths in human juices. thats how they survive. we are food for them. they need humans to harvest there fellow man. so they get the freaks of nature that are into occultism, every fucking sick jew with money, and they tell them to grab up thousands and thousand of kids adults any thing they can, the sick fuck doing all this gets to rape them into oblivion. and have sick perverted pleasures behind closed doors with all the (((missing persons))).
when they die they dump the body in the vats. and the aliens have dinner.

THATS WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS? I DONT FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING.

BUT IT MAKES SENSE, UNLESS YOUR A BRAIN DEAD SHEEP. then its """"""""""""""""tin foil""""""""""""
THERE IS NOT TIN IN FOIL. ITS ALUMINUM FOIL
I WIN
GG

Ah, so it's a dick waving contest.

I thought it was trump

He came from his mother's vagina. He and trump have had a long history of hating each other.
Cubans show was cancelled, and trump wrote him a letter to rub salt in the wounds.
It's been a history of that, but I don't know how it started.

I felt like watching shark tank this month but I can't bring myself to take Mark seriously anymore

The guy has as big an ego as Trump. He was mad Trump was running successfully, and Trump didn't ask him to do anything. So they are just having a playful scuffle.

Cuban is decently based at times, for being a rich corrupt asshat.

>THERE IS NOT TIN IN FOIL. ITS ALUMINUM FOIL

Kek

Cuban is just a petulant child. He may gave a big ego, but he's not competitive at all. Since selling literally-who-tier broadcast.com to Yahoo for billions in the dot com bubble, he's basically broken even. He uses his money to feed his immature need for attention.

Cuban was a staunch Trump supporter until Trump turned him down for the VP spot, then overnight he became a Hillary supporter.

Pic related

I honestly think he's gonna run for senate in TX against Cruz in 18 (who cares if he's not that liberal, it's TX) but no one else is saying that

Hes on video fucking kids and they called in his insurance policy.

I really hate Cruz, he's such a cuck. He swallowed his "pride" and is stumping for trump.

The Don didn't really get rich in any honorable or insightful way, just saying.

But I think Cuban hates him because Donny got the idea to run as a benevolent outsider billionaire before he did.

>benevolent
Wew lad
He's supposed to shake shit up.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

This guy is fishy. He sold (scammed) some useless garbage dotcom company to fucking Yahoo, and now he shills with all his heart for some reason. Parallels with a lot of cabal-related people who gain success and money from unexplainable sources.

>building a real estate empire isn't honorable

agreed in part friendo

donald came from money and had a million dollar head start

granted, he turned that million into multiple billions

so yeah, to me its comparing silver spoon + workyou like a MFer effort vs some liberal clown that was right-place right-time and expects to be revered for it

fpbp

Jesus this fucker is ugly, he looks like Frankenstein. He comes off so bitter when he talks about Trump

I'm gonna unironically call you a shill, shill

FPBP

He own girls gone wild. Hes typical kike that promotes degenerate behavior to good goyim. He is probably also related to the pedophile ring, which is why hes so scared of Trump winning.

He's a dirty fucking kike hiding his true last name. Much like Jon (((Stewart))). The only reason he's shilling for the Hill. Is because he got BTFO by Trump and is completely butthurt about it.

Cuban explained perfectly why Trump is a shitty businessman: he's never made anybody rich. Not even himself. His dad made him rich.

Cuban has made himself rich and has invested in other companies that have made others rich. He creates value. Trump slaps his name on steaks.

So no, Cuban didn't just get lucky.

Cuban is an untalented Jews whose always been jealous of Donald Trump.

All billionaires should be hanged. Not a god damned one of them does anything good with their money, except MAYBE Ted Turner, but even he encourages the breeding of beefalo, which is catshit.

Trump got rich by betting that NYC, mainly Manhattan, was going to rebound. People forget that NYC was a shit hole in the 70s and the city almost went bankrupt. Go watch Escape from New York or the Warriors to get an idea about how bad it was in the popular perception It was a balls out move to built Trump Tower at the time.

Mark Cuban put radio on the internet. The best satire that's been made out of him is in the tv show Silicon Valley. Russ Hanneman is based on Cuban. The entire joke is that Hanneman is a lucky idiot who got rich during the Dotcom Bubble and is a fucking idiot. That's Mark Cuban.

Why can't I get lucky with money dammit? I'd let Yahoo buy my dumb shit if they're dumb enough to buy it. That's they're fault, not mine. FUCK

Mark Cuban sucks cock

idk user, figure out how to put radio on snapchat or something

Who? Fucking who?

Cuban wants to be Trump, and is jealous of him. There's literally no other reason for him to be shilling so aggressively for Hillary. Frankly it's not even really shilling, because he doesn't give two shits about Hillary. He's just THAT fucking salty about Trump.

FPBP