Have any cartoon ideas?

Share them here, tell others what you think of theirs.

Here's my basic idea for a show I've been working on for quite some time called "Our Mythic Dragons: Power of Comradery"

The series stars a magical dragon named Dusk Glitter, who is a pupil of Dragestria’s ruler Princess Solarestia. Seeing the young dragon buried in books, the princess sends her to Dragonville and gives her the task of making friends. Along with her assistant, a baby unicorn named Horn, she becomes friends with the tomboyish Prism Brash, glamorous Scarcity, hard-working Bouldersmash, timid Flustercry, and hyperactive Party Puss. Together they explore the ins and outs of the town and solve various problems. Each episode usually ends with Dusk Glitter reporting back to Solarestia on some aspect of friendship that she has discovered in the process, either through her own experience or by watching the other dragons.

It'll be kind of cute and whimsical, a good mix of slice of life, comedy, and adventure with a little action peppered in here and there, probably more for dramatic finales and such.

Prehistoric marine animal adventure. Main villain is a Megalodon.

A rehash of everybody's favorite cartoon. Where in part I ruin said series with my own self inserts and virtue signaling

A little hillbilly girl living in the Deep South and going on folksy adventures. She's also a witch, and her wand is a peice of straw in her mouth

So Ready Player One?

Future setting where robots and aliens live among humans. An alien superhero archetype(think Superman) is assassinated and turned into a cyborg vessel for a supervillain. Alien superheroes spirit is attached to some shitty teenager kind of like how Del was attached to Russel in Gorillaz. Teenage shitter and his group of mongo friends fight the supervillain cuz no one else gives a fuck. Tone would be similar to Stand By Me.

A series of shorts set in prehistoric times starting a cave girl with a large makeshift cigar in her mouth. Rather than speaking, she communicates by blowing different smoke shapes

don quixote except don quixote is a little girl and sancho panza is a boy same age.

Just gonna come up with something right on the spot for fun.

Alright, so the setting is long after a post apocalypse in a really nice sci-fi city that got it's shit together and advanced way beyond modern levels, but everything outside of the city is still a wasteland. Anyway after years of isolation scientists decide to head into the wasteland to research what happened to the parts of the world no protect by a big dome and stumble across a borderline feral tribal girl who they decide to take back to the city for research.

Series is mostly comedic SoL about the tribal girl fucking around in a hyper advanced city, maybe with a few episodes following some of the tribes daily life.

Would watch

An animated remake of buddy cop show Simon and Simon, only starring Simon Belmont the vampire hunter and Sir Simon the Canterville ghost as they solve spooky mysteries

i have read this one before somewhere

i got a lot ofideas but most of them works better aslight novels for teens or as anime. but i got this one for comics,about a sort of magic vigilante in a city full magical gangster,or magical mobster not sure the right term,he even get a superteam later,a bunch of magical weirdos and freaks like him

X-Men

X-Men meets KISS

A KISS cartoon where they're mutants in the Marvel universe where they get to battle with their music- and elemental-based powers to spread the message of love.

The wacky antics of a cult

>Cyberpunk series following a loosely connected group of independent villain protagonists all working for a mega corporation.
>Adventure of the week. Bleak in tone.

you know that sounds fun,could be play as one of those cartoon that have wacky and inept villains as main characters,the adventures of a small starting cult leader and his small groupof followers as they try to make their cult grow bigger and stronger and antagonize the citizen of a small rural town

SHADOWRUN: THE ANIMATED SERIES

Small 10-minute vignettes with canon that can be revisited, a la Aeon Flux.
>A day in the life of a johnson.
>A decker loses his digital wife.
>Street sams help a little girl find her family's rental pod.
>Orcs hide from the megacorps in the sewers for shoplifting.
>A shaman visits the city for the first time.
Etc., etc.

A Kingdom Hearts cartoon which features Riley Andersen (Inside Out) meeting a young Xehanort, Eraqus, Yen-Sid and Masako (Aizy-boy's version of Kairi's granny) among the cast of the School Play for Hamilton. Shenanigans ensue until midway through, the world based on MtR gets compressed into a Philosopher's Stone, resulting in a more serious tone for the rest of the season. One of the reoccurring earthlings is Jordan, he's more or less a tool. But a beyond earth character is this lady in red we don't know about at first but gradually get to know more as the plot goes along.

Kid genius goes on adventures with overprotective and buff dragon mom

>sharing cartoon ideas
>not just making them

Bump.

>Who Framed Rodger Rabbit meets Bojack Horseman.

>Year 2008.
>Brand new show are kicking off in a parody of Nickelodeon channel.
>Toons are lining up for a new pitch for a new show.
>Theo Claus, an 11 year old Toon boy, is excited because his father and human friend's show got green lit.
>Which means permanent Toon immortality for his friends and family.
>The rules are simple.
>You get to get to keep your youth and looks forever.
>But in exchange they can never have any form of sex at all.
>Things are going great.
>Nice first season.
>Merchandise is selling well.
>Top ratings.
>What can go wrong.

>Cut to 10 years later.
>Theo is still an 11 year old but now lives in a shitty apartment.
>There never was a season two.
>Turns out the father's friend was a closet pedo and took the older sister's virginity.
>Controversy arose.
>There was a court case.
>Show got cancelled because of this.
>Now Theo is somewhat human hating Toon, stuck as a child who has to go to school in the same freaking grade every day, because nobody believes he is 21.
>His only income being the "Please Don't Sue Us" checks he gets at least once or twice a month.
>Which he mostly uses to pay rent, buy lunchables, and to go drink beer at the local Toon pub.
>His drinking buddy is Reginald, a rabbit who used to be in a young kid's show but was cancelled due to sales not being that great, though he still tries to be a good role model for kids.
>Theo wants to get out of his shit hole life and get back into the acting business again.
>Only problem is he just refuses to grow up, both emotionally and physically.

A school for young circus performers.

capeshit series set in an alternate 1960's where metahumans have always been a thing and certain historical figures throughout history have been legit superheroes/villains (such as Leonardo Da Vinci basically being Renaissance Batman, Sir Francis Drake could actually turn into a dragon and firebombed the Spanish Armada.) and impacted the technological and societal curve heavily, also just about every myth, rumor, and conspiracy theory is true and played out to some extent. (World War II was weird)

Not gunna lie I'd watch the shit outta that

I with this was a thing

I love cyberpunk shit so much but if BR2049 taught us anything it's that cyberpunk is still niche

Gargoyles-inspired fantasy cartoon. Except Humans are the race that's dying out. Yep, they're nothing but a declining race of stone age savages confined to a mountain range, preyed upon by Yeti and Abominable Snowmen. The main character is a man named Alrik who leads a group of initiate hunters in a mammoth hunt. There we get the first arc where we're introduced to some of the local mythology, and some interesting observations of neolithic life.

But afterwards as they're returning to the tribe, they find it under attack by knife-eared slavers. Their stone spears no match for iron armor and degenerate Elven trickery, they fail. The tribe is enslaved and Alrik's group is forced deep into the mountain range. But instead of giving up, they decide to descend the mountains and enter the wretched land of the elves.

Some other details:
>Elves are the dominant species. Their species is divided after the edgy Elves warred over which ruling house would come to rule the empire. There are also weirdos in the far north that make toys for some fat man with one eye.
>Dwarves have only just made first contact with the surface dwellers... I think we all know how that ended.
>Some of the Gods are vaguely implied to be survivors from our own pantheons.
>Gnomes TRY to protect nature, but poor David ends up getting picked on by those fucking Elves. Plus their goddess is a total bitch.
>Ogres eat whoever tresspasses me swamp.

How would each episode go?

First episode.
>We get introduced to the show.
>it's called "Penniless"
>It's an animated show about a family of poor people doing get rich quick schemes.
>It's basically the show opening and a few scenes.
>Seems kinda fun.
>It then goes over to the host of a mock version of "Where are they now?"
>Host talks about the controversial rape that happened and how it effected them.
>Harry Walsh, the co-creator, was sentenced to 30 years of prison.
>The parents of the show divorced because of allegations that the father knew about the rape and tried to cover it up.
>The mother, Rachael Claus, is now a famous Toon model, now living in the high life.
>Nobody knows whatever happened to the daughter, Hannah Claus, it's mostly speculated that she committed suicide, due to all the pressure from the paparazzi.
>Rumors also speculated that she was pregnant.
>Tom Clause, the father and creator, was confirmed to commit suicide, he was spending his night with a prostitute then went home to kill himself the next day.
>And Theo, even though he was a famous child Toon star nobody would hire him at all
>They then compare his career choices to his mother's and talk about how much of a loser he is.
>Theo then shouts to turn that shit off.
>We see him drinking with his buddy Reginald.
>Reginald sees that his buddy looks down and tries to cheer him up.
>Theo of course ignores him and just asks for another beer, leading up to his fifteenth cup.
>Normally this would kill someone, but you know Toon Logic.
>The barkeep, who's a human, ignores that and basically tells him no more after that.
>Theo then basically snaps at the barkeep.
>Ranting about how there's no more of everything the show was.
>No more reruns of the same show because they wanted to forget the incident.
>No more beer.
>No more people who recognize him as the relatable kid everyone wanted to hang out with.
>No more beer.
>No more people willing to hire him to do at the very least a commercial for fucking hot dogs.
Cont

awesome. If i might add something i think it would be awesome if that world had real cartoon characters (spongebob,steven,ben 10,the eds) to interact with Theo Claus.
Of course, that would mean it could never be televised,but it would be cool as fuck.
Go ahead with that idea user. Just dont make it CoolWorld

After a meteor strike, every human gets superpowers. This leads the government to make changes so the population doesnt go out of control. They tone down the average civilians power and create changes to the world. On the one hand, the rich and powerful get even more powerful, to a deadly level. On the other hand, theres a lot of great technological advancements and the world finds a cure for every desease ever. +100 years and basically the world becomes back to the future´s 2 future, except everyone has super powers. However, some people dont like their powers because they are harmful to them, and the government cant help that. That leads to a mafia that creates drugs that can help you get over that, but also get you high. The government of the USA decides to create a brigade to stop those criminals, and enlists volunteers who receive upgrades on their powers to help them catch those thugs.
Here´s the catch. Every single hero and villain use a code name based on a movie. Kind of like how Jojo uses musical references,i use movie references.

Oh my gosh. I've been making this one up for years but I can't figure out one consistent idea for it, just elusive random scenes and character traits and badly drawn concept pictures.

There is this planet somewhere in the universe where fairy/bug- like people live. The world is absolutely huge (the idea is that one island/continent on it is the size of all the land on Earth), and because there is no technology and no globalisation there , people from one place know nothing about thee rest of their world.The planet has multiple moons and it spins so slowly that a day lasts about 100 earth years, so it's a huge natural disaster whenever it happens, and there are no seasons because the planet is positioned at just the right angle or something. The creatures who live on that planet are tall (about human size but a bit smaller), humanoids with huge (expandable) butterfly/fairy wings, and antennae. (they look basically like a human except for those features, and in one of the concepts, strangely colored skin) They're also sexless (they reproduce in another way that i can go into detain on but won't). They do not sleep (although one of my ideas is that they go into a coma inside cuccoons if Night happens, which stops them from aging too). and they use their wings for photosynthesis so there is no need for food. Because there is no day-night cycle and because no one needs to work for their basic needs, the 'people' are basically the happiest and most careless things ever. They have fun and run around sniffing flowers all the time, and they have no concept of time, so no one is ever in a hurry. It's basically a cute utopia with bug aliens.

(1/?)

There are two or three main characters, I haven't decided. I won't say their names cause they're cringy and work-in-progress. One of them (M) is a cute feminine-looking one with very frilly hair who is kind of a comic relief character in that they're jumpy and funny and make jokes of eveything, but they're also really sensitive and theye love to help. They come from a desert village that is on another island from where the show starts, so they arrive there at the start of the show. I also had an idea for another main character who will be more like a boy, and have an easily-frustrated/ short tempered personality, but tries to patronise and take care of the others, but that one seems more and more unnecessary the more I think about it. The last main character (L) is also feminine-looking, they have hair that is shorter on one side and on the other is a huge ponytail. They're different from all the others, though, in that they have 4 arms and they come from another "race" of those people. There's actually only one of the people from such a race at a time, and they have really insane magical powers (forgot to mention that everyone has magical powers in that world). They are spawned by a great godlike tree that has control over all the nature on that planet, and they only are born in times of danger, to save the world, but with only a vague idea of what they have to do. Of course, times of danger are right when the show takes place.

Basically, they meet when and eventually go and save the world together. M arrives to a new island/continent they haven't seen before, and through a coincidence (that was obviously fate) they find L and they both eventually set out to save the world by doing the only thing L can recall being made to do, which is resotre magic artifacts (that i called "shards") to a castle/place that they know very little of, and have to go on an extremely long trip, that will go through many different environments, places, countries, cities and continents in order to retrieve each shard and locate the castle. The shards are all encased in an artifact, usually a weapon, that is either hidden in a dangerous place no one dares to set foot in or possessed by a local villain near you, which they will have to fight. I won't go into detail on the villains but it features at least one redemption arc, lol. There will be a ton of adventures, sacrifices, emotional moments and of course an obligatory love plot between the main characters.

The show would be kept in an anime-like style, with a lot of detail and color, to make the world look magical and mysterious. The show is meant to be really emotional, focus on touchy-feely topics like frienship or love or kindness, but basically be a feel-good show targeted for older teens. The ideal formula is it being a very long, seemingly never-ending show with like 7 seasons, a pretty convoluted plot, and a bunch of recurring characters. Makes me think about an isolated season of the pokemon anime, where they all have smaller adventures during one huge one, and they always keep wandering and moving forward. Ideally most episodes would start and end with a shot of the characters walking onwards, slowly reaching the destination of their long, long adventure.

I know this is most likely not something that will ever be made. No one would watch it and it's probably too long to be successful. Maybe one day I will make a webcomic out of this idea.

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush. Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>And no more mother fucking beer!
>Not that fucking fleshie would know what he's going through.
>Of course barkeep isn't going to have that shit.
>So he throws him out of the bar.
>After throwing another temper tantrum wanting back in he then decides to stomp his way back home.
>He returns to his shitty apartment room.
>In it is basically see the floor covered from floor to couch with his dirty laundry.
>There's a washer and dryer but it looks like it's barely been used.
>A fridge filled to the brim with lunchables.
>And at the center of it all, a TV with a DVD player that only works on one channel.
>The Nickelodeon parody channel.
>On it you see a commercial for a Sea Boy (parody of spongebob) 24/7 marathon.
>And immediately Theo turns on his DVD player.
>He puts in a disk.
>It's all the season 1 episodes of "Penniless".
>He watches and reminiscences all the good times he had while making the show.
>He then gets something through the mail slot.
>He pauses his DVD and investigates.
>It's his " Please Don't Sue Us" check.
>Giving him another $1,000.
>He sighs.
>He then turns off the TV and goes to bed.
>The next day.
>He's back at school with a hangover.
>Teacher is talking about the presidents and such.
>Being the loud mouth that he and getting tired of the same lesson every semester, he mocks the teacher by saying the lecture out loud with him.
>Teacher doesn"t like that.
>Of course Theo gets in trouble and goes to the principal's office.
>Same dramatic speech about how school is important to everyone, same mocking by Theo who knows these speeches word for word.
>Theo then asks him, if education is important, then why do Toons stay in the same grade while humans don't.
>Especially since he was in the same grade for 10 years.
>The principal then explains that Toons, especially immortal ones, are brought to school just to entertain the fellow students.
(Cont)

This again?

Is posting ideas you've posted in threads before considered okay?

Any reviewfags want to review each of these ideas?

Alright.

Over posted.

Too familiar.

Underwater land before time? Sure.

Sonichu?

Probably needs more fleshing out. Like it so far though.

This.... Actually sounds cool.

Sounds like something I would watch.

I like it.

I would watch it.

Sounds like a fanfic.

Be sure to flesh at least one of them.

Sounds more like a comic book idea more than anything.

Needs more flesh in it.

Sounds cool.

You fixed this guy's problem.

Sounds interesting.

Too much fan fiction.

I feel like I heard this one but either way I like it.

You seem to still be writing this. But from what I read..... Did you just finish watching Bojack Horseman?

This one is very well written. Good job.

Solo..... Jojo meets Boku No Hero..... Sure why not?

Very well written. Nice work.

>You fixed this guy's problem.
What?

They would probably be only minor appearances anly used for an insult joke.

Because from reading the episode he has so far Theo Claus seems to be a guy who throws insults a lot.

It would be like
>"Fuck off Spongebob. There's no need to rub in it in my face today about how long your show has been running."
>"So what is it your crying about this time Steven?"
>"Out of all the appearances you had to change to for your reboot why did you choose the one that seems like entry level fanart?"
>"For the last fucking time Eds, I'm not going to give you money just so that way you can feed on your addiction. Get a fucking job!"

>Near future
>After a near fatal accident a boy has significant parts of his body replaced by cybernetics..
>Slowly recovering from the trauma through physical therapy and weekly BJJ sessions with augmented war veterans he slowly falls into a world that exists just below the surface of civilized society involving AI, augmentation and humanity
I'm working on this. I have to get back to work right now but this is something I've been working on in my free time that I've been trying to develop into something full fledged and proper.

What's your favorite idea you've seen in a thread like this?

I had an idea for years, but then Motorcity basically did it, although it was more steampunk and not cyberpunk, and the car action would have been a little more realistic. Also with some swordplay, globetrotting, and adventure. Maybe a duck.

The setting is somewhere in a Canadian/American forest (never said exactly where) near a very small town where a group of runaway kids have built themselves a small, almost tribal community. The show is mostly an episodic character driven show about the kids innawoods adventures in the tribe, much of the shows comedy is derived from the fact that most the kids have absolutely no idea what they're actually doing but pretend to be experts.

Some characters include a girl who wanted to be /k/ but her parents wouldn't let her, so she stole one of her dads .22lr's and ran off; a guy who had doctors as parents but felt they were neglecting him because of their on call job and ran off claiming to be a doctor; a kid who wears an eyepatch and constantly changes his story about why he ran away, and which eye the eyepatch is on also constantly shifts from episode to episode; etc.

It's a fairy tale movie set along the California coast during the age of Psychedelic Rock. The beginning part of the movie follows an orphan boy who meets an older teenage dude who only cares about himself. Later in the movie the orphan eventually befriends a lost young water fairy who was left behind by her prideful older sister during a quest to vanquish a monster imprisoned within the caverns of the Big Sur. The fantasy elements of the later parts of the film are allegorical for the chaotic real-world issues of the 1960s counterculture. The dynamics of some of the characters are also really reminiscent of this famous European movie from the 1950s. Although I'd want it to be in Bakshi-esque cel animation, it'd also probably look good with the stylized CGI used in Peanuts Movie and Captain Underpants.

I'm making a pitch bible for it (I've already made one, but I'm making it better) for when I apply to Nick's animation internship next summer. I'm also going to this tv executives' conference in January so maybe I can get network feedback there.

the adventures of the members of a organisation dedicated to keep the "multiverse of fiction" safe, a place where all the fictional stories created by the humans are found.

>Isolated cloud city throws girl off the edge towards Earth
>Girl, with little knowledge about regular Earth people, decides it would be a good enough idea to use her misfortune to get to know Earth people and live on her own
>She enlists the help of a boy she met at the parking lot of a grocery store to help her inform the public about the sky people

I’m definitely aware that it sounds a bit like Star vs., but I would like to think my idea takes more of a down to earth approach and that the two main characters act more like co workers/neighbors rather than best good friends. The show, itself, has undertones to 60's pop music and I'm also considering making innocence a common theme.

Thoughts?

Vento Aureo

I've posted it before, but I've added onto since then so I may as well post again

One day, a middle-aged barbarian frost giant is cursed and turned into a dwarf.

He tries to find a spell to reverse this, learning several other spells (particularly ice spells) in the process, and becomes somewhat of a wizard. His ice magic would start off fairly weak but grow in power as the series progresses

Since his home is too big for him to live in now, he stays in an inn in a town for more human-sized people. Some of the inn's other regulars include a servile zombie peasant girl who's all too willing to help him with anything (he treats her more like a minion than anything, at least at first.) and an ogre/troll (not sure which one yet) who's an aspiring barbarian who was a fan of the wizard's back when he was a giant.

The three would essentially be the main trio of the show, with the series focusing on the things they do in and around town, and occasionally going on adventures. At the start of the show the dwarf would be crabby and grouchy, not really treating the other two like good friends and mostly seeing them as easy servants, but he'd warm up to them over time.

The show would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology. It would be more of a domestic fantasy, taking place primarily in and around the town, because you don't see those types of fantasies that often.

Another idea.

>Distant Future
>Robots heavily integrated into society
>Robots overthrown and destroyed by humans out of fear of AI takeover
>Mass casualities taken from both side
>During the uprising, nearly all technology is destroyed including the internet
>mass casualities on both sides
>In an effort of survival, robots escape to a space station in similar vein to Space Colonies from Gundam
>1000 year timeskip
>Technological progress is currently in Late 90s/Early 2000s at the start-progresses with timeskips
>Series primarily follows an "orphaned" robot named "Pal" attempting to make it through the mostly apocalyptic Earth to reach "Cyburbia" in hopes of jacking a spacecraft to reach the space station thing
>Constant Timeskips whenever the robot gets turns off
>Different traveling companions/groups during different time periods

I really just have vague ideas for this one at this point in time. I came up with the title "Androimeda" that I thought sounded pretty cool.

I have some plans for an fantasy story, i'm currently working on the character's development and worldbuilding, so, some of my ideas still strange, or a little confusing and repetitive

My story starts with a princess that have depression because she thinks she killed his own mother during an accident that occurred in some events related to world wars in his childhood

Is sister was the true heiress of the throne, but she have an desease and is incapable to be an queen, is father locked her in a distant palace with several priests to find the cure, and the priests said that the only known cure needed in is recipe is a kiss or an proof of true love (yes, that fairy tail thing)

The king, because he has no more children and lost is hope about the health status of the older daughter, wants to prepare the depressive princess to be a queen, she accepts this fate and then makes a great effort to try to reward her mother's death and take her sister's place as a good queen

Some ideas and strange thoughts of the princess are not well accepted in royalty, an example is the fact that she wants to marry the prince of a race of humanoid wolves to try to establish peace and union between this race and humans.
Basically it would be a cartoon that followed a group of people crying constantly and demonstrating feelings in diverse ways (just like Steven Universe) and trying to solve their problems, with a little adventure, action (similar to Adventure Time), many secondary characters and plot twists that try to oppose and play with some common archetypes of fantasy stories

Any ideas or suggestions?

Forgot to mention
>The remains of the humans and robots killed in combat were reanimated into Cyborgs that makeup most of the population

Is this a copypasta?

No, i writed now, why you ask?

Pink people fight green people.

Pikmin

I screencapped some from a thread 4 months and sadly that's on my computer, which isn't working but this guy had a really cool idea about this eldritch entity causing destruction and the governments of the world try to stop him. There's this thing called Blue Peacock whuch helps out. I can't explain it that well but it was pretty good.

Also, this guy had an idea about a family of eldritch beings living in the normal world and there are two agents constantly investigating them. There's a homeless guy who doesnt notice what happens even when he's involved in the episode's antics.
Thete were lots of good ideas that came from that one thread.

I've been thinking about a cartoon tbat follows percussionists in a marching band. It's not just percussionists as characters though. There are other instrument players who are friends with them. I think it woukd get boring so i'm wondering what could make it more interepsting. I was thinking something supernatural or sci-fi like.

This sounds a lot like S cry Ed

And?

Pigs on wheels

What's that?

Are you going to continue?

This sounds insufferable as fuck.

Why's that?

Because it's not a new concept, and it's one that's been treaded upon several times.

Beyond that elements involved don't sound like they would excuted all that well from how they're described.

I don't give a shit about how dark something is. but how well executed it is. And that fucking rape sounds like utter shit in execution.

Alright, hear me out

The main characters are all aliens that travel around the world in search of thrills, and adventures. The aliens themselves are all different from each others, so one could have several limbs, another one could be a slime, one could breathe through fish like gills, one could have wings, ect. All of them have their own culture and language and when talking to their own species, they would talk in their original language, but they would be able to understand each others thanks to a universal translator, psychic abilities, or universal language. They could also possess abilities specific to their species like breathing shit like plasma, can use psychic abilities, can fly, ect.

The start of the show would have the main characters individually doing their daily life on their home world or elsewhere depending on their background and what they can achieve. They would eventually get captured by a race of alien that wants to create a zoo made of different species around the universe

After being captured, they all end up in individual cells, but prepare a plan and set it in motion over the course of days. Thanks to their different abilities, they manage to go out from prison and snatch a ship to escape. After they receive heavy damage, they make it to one of the group's home world and notice the space army there so they can fuck their kidnappers up. In the process, the little group receive medals and shit along with repairs to their ship, and a paint job to it. Some decide to travel and have adventures while others decide to stay on their home world. Those that went adventuring eventually finds out that they have a huge bounty on their heads on space internet and they head back to get the other crew members that decided to stay on their home world before they get murdered or snatched

After that, they begin their adventures

thanks for the (you) user

I don't like it

Captain Carrot and his amazing Zoo crew cartoon filled with classic WB humour.

idk why but that sounds like something that's been done before, i would try to put a personal twist on it if i were you

>Be sure to flesh at least one of them.
what do you mean by this?

no,not like that,vento aureo is about the internal strugle of a single big criminal organization with people with paranormal abilities,in my setting there are many criminal organizations,all fighting each other all the time for the control of the city,innocent people get caught in the middle and no one can do anything because magic and the paranormal are not regulated by law,so even the police use underhanded shady methods to deal with crime,and in all this mess a groupofmagical morons try togoaround and save people and stop the magic crime families from killing each other and or destroying the city

I've always wanted a series with FTl, centred around a small crew aboard a space ship that is trying to escape some inexplicable horror that is never really revealed but constantly eluded to being something one episode and another the next.

Green imp-like girl travels fantasy world, searching for weird shit to sell to people so she can build herself a better life

It's called Fortune, after her name
It's short for Unfortunate Accident

The adventures of Darry the radioactive horse.

It's been done, but not with a complete alien cast that has abilities unique to their species

No

You mean like everything else that deals with rape?

At least he isn't making it a joke.

>Taking place 3 years after the end of WWII. The story follows the day in the life of a young Japanese boy living in an American-Occupied Japan and having to come to terms with the new reality he lives in after growing up listening to Nationalist Propaganda.

This was meant for

Warcraft Adventures on Adult Swim.
Animation by Don Bluthe.

Everytime I see one of these threads I realize that half the ideas being posted are being made up on the spot

Have any of you actually done anything about these?

Not any I posted in this thread, but I'm half way done with a novel based on an Idea I had in one of these previous threads.

Well I want too, but I'm sort if inept at drawing. More over, I think it'd work better as a comic book.