I hope you're happy with yourself /po/ supporting a bully

Luckily there's good journalist out there to expose the true two sides of this election

rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-trump-effect-how-hateful-rhetoric-is-affecting-children-w448515

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyprogress.com/starexponent/news/breaking-jury-finds-all-defendants-committed-actual-malice-in-rolling/article_91e6b5c0-a2b8-11e6-9ec7-83b0b8e30ee6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullying isn't a problem. I was bullied all through middle school and look at me now, posting on a Malaysian food critic forum at 3pm on a Thursday.

>Thursday

Bullying was an issue leaf, let him be.

Dates and times are nothing more than constructs created by man

shows how long i've been out of the workforce though

>/po/

(((Hateful rhetoric)))

(((think of the children)))

>want the law to be enforced
>OY VEY YOU HATEFUL BULLY!

> no archive

You have to go back

GAS THE TYKES

Bait, I know, don't care.

I support Trump because he bullies other countries.

I oppose Clinton because she rallies her supporters into bullying their fellow Americans for the heinous crime of having a different opinion.

>GOOD JOURNALISTS

dailyprogress.com/starexponent/news/breaking-jury-finds-all-defendants-committed-actual-malice-in-rolling/article_91e6b5c0-a2b8-11e6-9ec7-83b0b8e30ee6.html

>Rolling Stone

The Gawker of print news

>Rolling Stone

Okay NEET

I'm happy y'all understand what we're dealing with

Why so quick to bash rolling stone but
>muh drudge
>muh Breirbart

Meanwhile, Hillary is sacrificing children to some obscure Caanite god, and desecrating the noble goddess Minerva, with her misplaced owl symbolism.

Meanwhile Celeberties who endorse Hillary and her staffers attend parties like this.

>Why so quick to bash rolling stone

They just lost a defamation suite for the rape thing

okay...