Military vehicles everywhere

This is gonna sound like a slide thread, or roleplay but I swear to Kek it fucking isn't.

Florida user here, I commute to school pretty far, and on the way home I saw two of pic related and a really big something or other, one of the guys was in full camo inside it.

After driving to my house on the highway for 45 mins I saw a military style Hummer with blacked out windows and a black bird symbol i've never seen before.

They are getting ready for a fucking warzone down here, any other anons see suspicious military vehicles around? Anyone wanna help me find the symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

academi.com/pages/about-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ready for martial law friendo?

I'm in Brevard County and I've been seeing low flying jet aircraft all day long, one literally just flew over as I type this.

Haven't seen any vehicles though, but this is unusual.

shit guys. they won't allow it

Get buckets of paint ready.

I'm scared, we only have a pistol in the house

I've never seen a military vehicle down here in my life, and i've been here 19 years

I live within the proximity of 3 bases. Just got home and drove by 2 of them today, saw nothing "weird". Sorry Florida bro, they gonna crack the law down there.

The equipment on that machine is thermal, so that they can hunt down every single person no matter where they hide.

Go watch Predator

Fuck, if the (((terrorist attack))) happens, we're gonna get surrounded

I just hope it's a contingency plan and we can still win, but i'm in doubt now (((they))) will let it happen...

Found the big one, looked like this with a tarp covering something in the back

City 17 uprising when

Syracuse, NY reporting in. On my way to the mall I saw two military vehicles with blacked out windows as well (pardon my lack of specificity I don't know what they're called).

They are likely transporting them to a military base before they are flown overseas.

Don't be so paranoid.

Kinda like this?

Do you remember a bird symbol?

New York here near the NJ border. I saw military vehicles pretty often but today I saw a caravan with 2 humvees front and back and some kind of fuel truck in the middle that sounded like it was boiling some liquid when I drove past it.

>implying the Combine did anything wrong
They were based imperialists fighting back a human chimpout led by a nu-male and mulatto

I've never ever once seen one, closest military base is a solid 1 and a half hours away and he had no buisness being off the highway where I live

Thanks for correcting the record

Whoops

That describes exactly what I saw in florida near the school

At home I saw a the lone black hummer

I can't find the logo anywhere

>war
>in fucking florida

why? for what benefit?

that mute nu-male had more of a spine than the pretentious coward that was cucking the human race

The vehicle pictured is not a military HMMWV.

t. Vehicle Operator

Lmao i live in NC and when i went out today i seen 6 semi trucks pulling pallets of Arbrams tanks lmao marshall law is coming bous lets see how many other anons seen a bunch of military tech today xD

That's weird; I live right by PAFB (can see it from my house) and haven't heard or seen a plane all day.

It wasn't exactly like the one I found but couldn't find an exact one

Know any all black bird symbols? Big wings?

get ready to see the sun for the first time in months autists

There's a Raven team in the Air Force that used a black bird symbol.

Never seen it in a vehicle though.

aren't they preparing for possible terrorist attacks?

No, it was just a bird

Jokes aside i have seen a few blacked out military humvees what did not look like the typical ones used overseas, being used in the mountains of NC...funny thing is where i was there were no military bases what i knew of.

(This was back in 2014)

Not in Florida, they talked about Virginia NY and Texas

In bumfuckville?

Not likely.

if op lives in southern Florida, there's an urban legend about how the fbi/cia/dea (pick your alphabet) come down every few years and clear out smuggling towns (cartel drugs) that grow too large to be ignored.

I-75 and I-95 are considered to be some of the most heavily trafficked drug corridors in the states.

just draw it you fag it's a logo it can't be that hard

Do you have an example?

I'll try I only saw it for a half second

I would chalk it up to being near a military installation but I can confirm that I live in buttfuck nowhere (Harrison Ohio) and we have multiple helicopters flying low over the city daily, and I have seen semi trailers with vehicles covered (albeit, badly) in tarps being transported on the highway nearby (275?) in the opposite direction of the nearest military installation(s).
I try not to think much of it, because self-induced paranoia is a hell I want no part of, but reports of military vehicles have skyrocketed over the past few years.
Plus I mean, we know FEMA camps exist and they're stockpiling coffins.
Something is being prepared for, clearly, but who knows when the plan goes into action.

we're already in your country, cunt

No bullshit, seen a HUGE convoy of Army Striker vehicles on my way home fucking up traffic.

Military traffic is pretty normal where I live, WA state Puget Sound, but I have NEVER seen a convoy this size with so many Strikers.

Full convoy was 10-15 vehicles w/8-10 Strikers.

They were on the sude of the road with the backs of the Strikers opened up. They were filled with uniformed servicemen.

It was definitely out of the ordinary.

Im in germany right now and the alien invasion is happening right now also putin is in a fistfight with the overlord of the alien army

No pics cuz i need my phone as a cussion

It's really habbening guys

Wyoming here. We've had increased overflights of UH-60s. They're likely ANG. It is out of the ordinary to have them loiter overy town like they have been though.

They were definitely not medivac, since they would enter the area, circle town for 20-30 minutes, and then leave. Happening several times a day. Could be training flights, but I've never seen them act this way before.

Something like that, wings were a bit longer maybe

kek okay. And E6 in ǿstfold is a heavily trafficked smuggle corridor. We don't go to war with ǿstfold.

Kek Florida National Guard here. Maybe it's because we have a drill weekend? We have transportation companies, and of course we have vehicles.

I wish we were doing something interesting this weekend, but instead we're just fucking around wasting time while I could be studying for exams.

Stop being paranoid.

They're coming to get you, OP. Better get a shovel and start digging deeper into your basement.

Fuck off, go correct the record elsewhere cuckboy

I do, but I doubt that's it, the timing is to convenient

OP DRAW THE BIRD LIKE EMBLEM ON THE TRUCK FOR US

WITH TIME STAMP

>it's fucking SHIELD
The Avengers are on the job

Obvious nazism

I could believe the Putin bit. That motherfucker would go straight Rambo on some ETs.

I'm gonna be on high alert and you can't stop me, if Obama pulls any shit we'll know

What type of bird do u think it was?

You'll know just in time to be able to do nothing about it, user.

Boys, what if our imperial brothers are here. Working with the military and trumps "generals an law enforcement" who he speaks of so often? Is it time?

That was my first thought but it looked different.

Eagle would be my guess, maybe raven?

and the bird was black? Was it all black? Was the background white?

We've had like streams of chinooks coming in formation ever since the shooting at the UCC.

A lot of jets too, like A LOT.

Roseburg has a secret missile silo I know of up near Mt.Nebo, and the nation guard outpost here had a bunch of guys come in during the 80s to fill a room up with communications equipment then seal the room with cement and said to never ever talk about it.

Retard do you know how many military bases are in Florida? We ride around in these things all the time to get to training areas.

>hurr durr i take obvious bait and act like the end is near even tho OP can't deliver any evidence other tha
>"guys im scared"

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

The bird was black and the background was silver? I think?

Not white for sure.

We're they heading towards Tacoma? or away?

t. southern Washington fag

Couldn't they just have come back from a maneuver of some kind?

Though if other places report similiar, an increase in military activity would hint at very dangerous things.

This shit cracks me up though. For some reason you basement dwellers think that the NG are just ready and waiting to obey Obama's orders.... All of the guys in my unit are voting for Trump... they know about the NWO or at the least are pro gun as fuck and love their country.

Go take a breath of fresh air.

Do not be afraid gentlemen.

We will prevail.

What's the bird logo milifag

None near me

i guess they prepare for the 8th
takes some time till everything is in place.
logistics and stuff.
be ready.
god is with you son

Fucking this

We had endless talks about this
Even government study's show that the military would refuse to take action against the civil population

I hate those newfag redditor scum tards so much

>none near me

They litter the fucking state, user.

Out now!

REEEEEE

At the junction of 512 & SR167 northbound user.

About a hour ago

on my 1st tour in Afghanistan, we had a phoenix painted on the doors of all our vehicles.
kind of like the pic

Floridian here as well, for my job I've been traveling around Sarasota, Tampa, and Zephyrhills. Saw one humvee and missile launcher convoy and then later a bunch of parked humvees near Sarasota.

If it were any place else I'd be skeptical but dude they drive up and down i90 a lot. So I wouldn't think too much of it.

> a black bird symbol i've never seen before.
Patriot plot confirmed.

Just joined the thread, has any usa bros seen these around? I think these are the ones to replace the humvee.

Put this together with other reports of military sightings and the fact that the FBI is calling all agents and it looks similar to what happened before 9/11.

Spoop

I don't mean to scare you but uh we have a military

sometimes you actually get to see them

The pedopphiles in power feel threatened so they're mobilizing what they perceive are their allies.

The military will turn on them though.

I take comfort in the fact that half the military will defect

But some wont.

I've looked man, there are none within an hour of being near me, and he was far off the highway

I swear if I see anymore i'll take pictures

Another FL user here, and I saw quite a few servicemen at my local mall when i went for to lunch.

Haha

No, the bird took up the whole thing

Not once in 19 years

Nope

Nope but closer, if the wings were flapped and it wasn't shitting fire thats pretty accurate

I forgot military vehicles only work if they're within an hour's radius (adjusted for traffic) of the nearest military base.

No, well - it might be that the different three-letter-organizations, and the military, have some kind of stand-off.

The idea that the military would ever move FOR hillary, is ludicrous. AGAINST hillary, though, is another option.

A very interesting one, at that. Just tell the soldiers, that the military had been given access to the fbi's data, and that the implications are more than clear. Maybe even show them some photographic proof. It would be easy as fuck, to send the military against the current government.

For all the plans in this thread who still haven't caught on.

OP is about to get Blackwater'd

academi.com/pages/about-us

>>El stupido

Solid 8 hour drive from me

And like I said it looked different, wings are longer and it's head was the other way

>>fuck me

Go to Walmart right now and buy a Stevens (aka savage) 12 gauge pump and a couple boxes of buck shot. It will cost you under 300 dollars for everything and the 12 gauge is a killer. It is a 5 +1 with pistol grip.

Nothing to worry about user. Probably just a training weekend in the glades. I have multiple friends stationed in Florida they would have contacted me through burners if there was anything to worry about.

Guess he decided to go sightseeing? All we had on the road he was on is a ghetto and the beach

Wings go the other way lol, and the bird was fatter

Might be heading towards Seattle, though admittedly the airforce base in Tacoma is active 24/7 regardless.

Still good to know.

We all feel the tension in the air, they're probably posting up just in case. Hope you bought your AR and ammo already.

Close but no, the wings are longer, the bottom is all wrong, he was faced the other way and the top segment wasn't detached that way

It could be nothing, but I want to be ready and ask my fellow anons to be vigilant and report strange activity here

You are now aware the ANG has to be in full uniform, including IBA and Kevlar, while operating contingency vehicles.

This is nothing new, user. You probably just saw some Guard Tard driving from post to post.

As for the bird, I dunno. Could be their unit symbol.