TFW Keith will single-handedly change the outcome of this election

TFW Keith will single-handedly change the outcome of this election

TFW if you watch this 8 minute video you WILL vote for hillary

TFW pol is too afraid to watch the whole video because you all know Keith is correct

youtube.com/watch?v=9IeQCDMN6Rc

Keith in 2020!!!

It's fucking nothing

Keith the cuck.

Nothing could make me vote Hillary.
Nothing could stop me from voting TRUMP.

Shill elsewhere, loser.
You're wasting time here.

these shillary are so fucking annoying

This guy makes like a video a day about "Trump being literally Hitler OMG".
>Vote for this candidate that is probably the most corrupt one in history! Not the evil businessman!
His arguments suck.

I've watched 5 of his videos to the end and he literally does not make any arguments that stem from reason

but he is articlate and loud at least

Kek, so salty and look at the comments. They are fucking scared as hell.

He said "get a woman elected"
That is not and should never be a reason to vote or praise someone
Gender has nothing to do with this
And Hillary having so make fed departments might as well make us a fascist nation already

It's amazing how aware and articulate Keith was trouncing W.,but seems completely oblivious to the fact that Hillary is just as bad as the Neoconservatives were and completely owned by Wall Street.

He seems to be so partisan that it blinds him. Too bad, I enjoyed his show during the Bush years.

It's odd, MSNBC was the only channel that I could watch during the Bush years to keep vomiting at a minimum. Now, Fox is the only channel that I can watch to keep vomiting at a minimium.

>Olbermann
>pol
Are you high?

I was wondering what Keith was up to after bombing out of MSNBC and ESPN.

He has a plastic uncanny valley look about him.

IT'S HER TURN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't convince me.

You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off. Sage.

I remain unconvinced.

Largely because I'm reasonably intelligent. OP on the other hand...

Damn, that nigger hasn't aged well.

Keith Olbermann's opinions are not worth the air he breathes to say them

He is a hypocrite of the worst caliber. He insists that Trump must be stopped at ANY cost, but apparently not at the cost of the DNC putting its weight behind another candidate besides Hillary.

He insists that Trump shouldn't be elected because he's a fear monger, but will play on every hypothetical horror story the most desperate leftie will make up for his presidency to coerce you to vote.

He love preaching on an on how the FBI doing its job and Trump laying out the truth that he may not take the results lying down as a 'betrayal to OUR democracy', yet will go out of his way to demand the Republican Party remove Donald Trump, eradicating the will of the millions of Americans and betraying the very HEART of democracy.

He despises Trump for 'bullying' others, but will not shy away from mercilessly insulting his family members just for being associated with him.

Worst of all, he has the gall to preach about how the 'has-beens' of the right, but can't even see the dinosaur staring back at him in the mirror after every morning shit that is the Closer.

This man is the Glenn Beck of democrats and after watching every single video of his for the past month, all I can say I am excited about is the sheer fucking rage that will spew the morning of November 9th and how I will enjoy every beautiful second of his 20 minute outburst.

Check 'em for confirmation.

I really tried watching 8 minutes but can't.

Not because i can't stand truth. But because i can't stand liberals.

And yes, i NEVER watch television.

why is this shit on GQ and why is this guy trending all the time

fuck off keith

I can't stand that guy. Glad his show is gone

>Olbermann

hmmmm...

It made me smile for the pure satire of it all. Better writers and i might have chuckled

No, he's a cuck, he had a video saying America first is a bad idea and was going to behead all those who put America first.

Literally a Jew and a rapefugee supporter.