Check out what I received as change yesterday. I'm taking this as a sign from der führer

Check out what I received as change yesterday. I'm taking this as a sign from der führer.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.finn.no/bap/forsale/search.html?q=mauser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The man, the myth, the legend.

If that's an authentic 2 Reichsmark coin, it's worth about $18 in silver

But I'd hold on to it because it's cool as fuck

It's worth $2.96 in silver. And I doubt he got it in change.

off topic but the white ps4 controllers look sick af bruh

I'll clarify: The coin's overall collectible value is ~$18. Yeah it's ~$3 in silver alone

LIES

CHECKED

sage fuck off op. cool coin though. put it back in your dads drawer before he beats your scrawny ungrateful ass.

You probably have a knock off. That coin looks extremely clean (too clean IMO) to have been circulating.

Or did you clean it?

>pic related part of my stash of 2 and 5 reichsmarks

I got it at a Circle K gas station after buying a coke and some pistachios.
Why would I lie? If I bought it, I'd just say look at this coin I bought.

I'm definitely fucking keeping it though.

Does it have lettering on the rim?

I cleaned it with some of this shit. It was pretty dirty, but still not too bad.

>sonyggers are disgusting low IQ uneducated ignorant racists

Not surprising

Too be fair they aren't that hard to find in excellent condition. They weren't used much. Fun note my pawn shop has a coin magazine from 1936 and it called the new 2 and 5 mark coins the ugliest coins in the world at the time.

Never actually get a rare coin then please. You NEVER clean coins.

Talking about old coins - this is my favourite.

Some people don't like chop marks, but I think they are awesome. To think a coin travelled from America/South American all the way to China 200+ years ago is just interesting as hell

Fun note:

Average Wehrmacht soldier below NCO pay was 2 reichsmarks per month....

Yeah, but my camera is a piece of shit.
I have no idea what it says or what the language even is.

why wouldn't you lie, faggot? either way, is obviously a reproduction

K

wait, those are chinese signature chops punched into the coin? fascinating, why? was the coin so valuable they needed proof it was theirs?

why?

Nice find...

Its probably real, got mistaken for a half dollar, and you just snagged it.

Never clean old coins. The "patina" (natural tarnish) actually gives them more value. And with Silver you are actually reducing the weight of the coin by removing the tarnish (silver oxide).

I went to Orlando with the GF last month, and at gas station the lady in front of me gave the cashier 2 coins the cashier didnt wanna accept, but finally took them. My turn and I ask for those coins in change, he gives them 2 me.
>one mercury dime
>one Buffalo nickel

Also, you can make a good living if you have the patience and time (neet) going to local banks and changing out 100$ bills for 50cent pieces.

1964s are 90% silver, 1965-1968 are 40% silver.

10$ worth of 1964 peices = 150ish bucks
10% worth of 65-68 pieces = 50ish bucks

I never really got into collecting coins. It's seems too overwhelming to me.
The only other thing I have is an old $2 bill from 1953. But I don't think that's worth anything.

never clean old shit. NEVER. The patina is what makes it valuable

see

You should vacuum.

>plays video games
>drinks soda
>smokes cigarettes
>drives an Audi

Holy fuck OP, get your shit together you massive chode.

Dude.... you don't clean old coins.

do you ever have any idea what's going to walk through your door?

Yes most of the time junk scrap jewelry from people needing money from heroin.

you are one filthy degenerate snow nigger holy fuck. clean your shit up

>I cleaned it with some of this shit
GOD JOB, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Paul von Hindenburg to me.

>If that's an authentic 2 Reichsmark coin
I have got a whole box of those, plus silver and gold marks from the monarchy which are ACTUALLY worth something. Also got inflation money.

AND several Nazi price medals from my grandfather, who was a master shot. He was royalist his whole life, so he didn't like the Nazi, but still he kept all his trophies from shooting competitions.

tip: fix the focus. If the camera is too close for it to focus properly, back away a small bit and zoom in.
Pic related (I took this one)

Holy shit, and you're allowed to keep that in germany? Nazi memorabilia is okay?
I guess it's fine as long as you keep it in private, huh? I know the police will arrest you if you do anything nat soc related in public, like the Roman salute.

This thread is in need of a Kraut.
OP tell me what it says on the rim I can translate.

Nazi coin on a Japanese console controller, this is a sign from god.

fagflag

Doesn't cleaning coins take down their value?

Not that most coins are valuable to begin with anyway.

>Holy shit, and you're allowed to keep that in germany? Nazi memorabilia is okay?
Yes, this is ok. Those are trophies with swastikas on. It is not Nazi memorabilia, it is stuff I got from my grandfather to remember him. I also got several rifles and pistols from his estate.

Dude I have no idea. Looks like moon runes to me
I can make out a couple of e's and d's but that's it

I have some nazi coins, along with some vichy ones.

Found a picture faggots.
This is exactly what's on the rim of it.
I just tried for like 10 minutes to get a good picture, but my camera is having none of it.

How do I even do that?
I'm using the camera on my Nexus 5x, and it barely has any settings. Mostly just different resolutions.

Damn dude.
I wish my family had a rich history like that. I'm half German, half subhuman Irish. But I can't find anything on my German side. My mom's maiden name is Nantz.

I wonder how many Germans have an old Mauser in their attic.
There are hundreds of thousands in Norway, as the Germans had to leave their weapons in Norway after the occupation. They were used by the Norwegian army after the war, and were later sold for a symbolic amount to conscripts who had served a year in the army. My father told me he was offered to buy one when he left the army, which he unfortunately turned down due to a lack of interest. Of course, we both regret that decision today.

Still, they're very cheap and easy to get a hold of, and most of them still have their original markings, swastika and all. I think most of them have been rechambered, though.

Here are some for sale at Norway's ebay equivalent:
m.finn.no/bap/forsale/search.html?q=mauser

It says: Gemeinnutz geht vor Eigennutz
which means something like: The common good before the self good.

(((Nantz)))

Neat

Wat?

Hitler was a pence gone bad, was shuffled off to argentina, to Teslas second city, where he went to a timelines where Germany won and everyone there now worships Moloch.

I'm just trying to fuck with you because so many people think German names are Jewish.
Nantz describes someone daring so I guess you know some guy along the line was a badass.

you tap where you want the focus to be before taking the pic

W̨̢̛̛̛̛̭͉̟͔̜̰̯͍̰͔̲̪̖̤̦͖͍͕̭͓͎̭̟͔͙̬̺̬̦͎͓͈͚͚͍̹̞̪̦͎̭̥̻͓̘̠͔̟̹̬͎͓͓͚̦̪͕͎̰̙̺̪̰̖̜̘̖̦̼̬͔̜̦͕͚͇̖̟͖̲͔͎̱̿̈́͑̀̆̊͊̂̆̏̌̎́͂̄̂̑͋̂̈͑͗̎̾̑̀͊̂̇̂̄͂͐̆̄̄̑̇̈́͒̿͊̒͗̇̂̍̈̆̋̾͋̉̈́̓̉̈̔͋̿̓̀̈́̕̚̚͝͝͝͠͝ͅȨ̧̢̨̢̡̢̛̛̜̱͍̖͓̣̠͓̖͎͍̞͍̱̠̞̗̞͙̦̬̫̗͕̮͕̮̰̪͖̯̠̞͉͍̱̥̖̗̲̯̘̖̺̝̳̟̜̣̝̯͕̫͓͖̘͇͖̖̞̘̪̱̑̾̃͌̊̇͒̅̆̇̾̈́̋̿̌̆̊́̈́̾̒̌͂̅̉̔͒̈́̐̆̿́̾̔̾͂͊̍̅̎͂̎͐̅̄͌̐͐̍͐̃̆͂́̑̀͂̈́̀̏̍́̆̌̃̈́̓̀̍̓̎͗̄̒́̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ ̨̧̧̧̛̛̛̟̫̩̫̪͚̗͇̗͈͉̪͇͓̣͎̹̥̥̰̟̰̺̞̭̺̻̞̮̲̣̭̼̮̪̰̱̝̦̦͇̫̺͈̲̟͇̖̈̈͊́͛̃̑̔͐̀̉̓̂̇̒̎́͛̊̈́̈́̈́̓̍̒͊̽͋͋̎̒̓̃̑́̎̓͌̈͌̐̆̆͋̀͌̓̇̈̄̈́̈̍͂̊̄̄͗̐̑̆̂̍̀̚̚̕͘̕͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅK̢̧̨̨̢̧̡̨̛̛̛̺̻̭̳͎̫͇̮͚̣̻̗͓̮̟̲͚̝̤͖̠͈̠͍̺̥͈̗͓͖̠̟͔͈̭͉̠̼̞̫̻͙̘͍̺̥̗͋̑̀͗̿̊͛̄̀͑̆̍̆͛̀͂͑͆́̍͑͛̿͌̄̇̇͋̑̐̈́͛̈̐̄̍̅̓̌́̌̅̾̈́̏̑̀́͑̅̑̀̀̓́̀͐̃̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅŅ̧̡͙̣̠̣͓̻͕̻͉̥̥̥̫̭͇̺̙͎̹̭̹͕̤͚̪̪͈̙̗̝͓͉͙̺͕͕̫̣̫̟̱̺̪̥͂̓̊͂͒͋̌͑̓̿̆̆̉̀̌̔̇͌̈͛̄͋̈̑̉̃̀̈́̓͂́̎̔͋͑̎̓͒͒̏̋̐̌́͆̉̀̾̈́̑͆́̓̂̔̍̓͘̚͘͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͠͝Ơ̡̡̨̧̡̧̢̡̨̛̞̮͙̻̺͖͖̳͖͍̱̤͎̩̪̘͕̮̮͙̱͇̲̜̝̲̝̩̰̖̫̲̠̲̲̪̭̣̳͎̥̼̜̤̞͓̖̠̳͕͍͈̝̥̟̮̞̭̪̏̾̊̄̅̅̑̓̉̊̐̆̎͒̃̽͐̔̏͑͂̅̎́̆͌̓̀̈́̎̆̋̀͋̎̐͒̋̒̓̑̎̄͘͘͘̕͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅW̨̛͍̩͖̺̻̫̘̦͍͇͖̩͕̥̫͖̘͚͙̞̯̤͚̱͖͓͈̳͚̥̳̤̲̝͕̤͈͉̳̩̣̺͔̯̰̙̲̫͙̰̰͖͙͇̙̖͔̥͇̻̬̠̗̲͖̳͈͎̠̹͚̯͇̫̱̽̄̽̉̆̄̈́̀̌͛̃̂̅̔͂̅̈́̉̃͒̀͒̈́̌̓̈́̔̈̀͋̀̈̀͋̎͒̾͐̄̏̄̐̈́̄̐̿̉̕̚͘͝ͅͅ

why are you so stupid

My family was already in America before the war.
Funny thing is, my grandpa, who I never met, on the Nantz side fought in Germany as an American, and got wounded by shrapnel.
I have his purple heart.
According to my Mom, he also sat in on some of the Nuremberg trials, but idk about that one.

Excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing about some niche hobby that I'm not interested in.

f̷̨͎̞̮̭̰̦̟͖̿͛̌̌̊̌̈͝͝ů͚̻̼̼̪̳̹̟̔̀̐͌͊͝ͅc̭͍̫͎̣̟͔̿̾̔̎̏̓̂ͅk̷̡̛̘̣̭̮̯̜̞̦̄̄̈͘͝͠͡ ô̙͉͓̺̱͌̈́̒̄f̺͚̫̜̲̤̬̩͗̈̒̋̇̀͐̈́̚͢f̡̳̬̞̭̯̬̺́̀̉̅̓̌̅͟ m̸̧̨̰͉̰̤̒̒͒̈͂͜͝͠8̡͓̭̻̰̠͂̓̽̓͌̇̏͜͠͡,̵̨̝̦̥͕͌̈́̀̂͛͘̚ ţ̵̡̛͕͕͖̤͕̝̻̝̎̓̂͒̾ȟ̵̢̜̮̻̌̾́̾̈́̓̅̍͜͢͝i̢͚̙̟̮̩̜̣̐̋͂͂̍͞͠s̵͖͚̠̥̝̺̼̘̣͉̃̾̔̃̾̑̉͞ s̶͚͙̫̳̖͉̲̎̌̅͂̍̂̔͟͞h̶̢̨̼͉̬̤̟͖̑̔̊̀̀͊̾͟ͅi̵̩̳̭̟͋̒̓̓̉̊̄̂͛͒͜͜t͎͉̯͇͊́̊̏̾̂͐͆̅̚͟ i̲̟̩̦̣̜̻͓̓̿̓̋́s̴̫͉̼͙͙̋̊̅̋̓̅́̔̎ c̷̨̤̲̯̟̣͈̜̀͊̉̓̚͢͞ą͖͎̘͉̞̬̼̰͊̑̉̾̔̀́̅͝ͅn̸̲͍̥̪̱̰̖͙͆̽͐̉̒̏c̨̫͚̟̍͋̀̄͒́͋͢͡͠ẹ̡̪͊̍̅̋̀̔͢͜r̷̭̩͕͍̮͉͍̿͌͆̈̓͜͠͞

>changing out 100$ bills for 50cent pieces.
huh. should i actually bundle and sell them as-is or melt them down?

It were open trials so he could have just watched out of interest.

fake

Calm your faggot tits, retards. OP can do whatever the fuck he wants with his property. Obviously he wants to keep it because he thinks it's sweet. If he wanted to be a turbojew and sell it to some fat kikes like you lot, yeah cleaning it is a bad idea. If he wants a shiny coin to roleplay being a nazi, well then I'm all for it.

I like how they put it on the rim of a rounded coin.
We have circular coins because of (((people))) who don't put the common good above themselves.

>Menthols

You aren't white

>no idea what language its in

lulz... fucking retard

put that fake coin back in your dads desk before he takes your video games away

>velcro wallet

fuck nigger

Are you telling me Jews invented round coins?

they used to be square but then the jews started scraping the edges to steal the copper

fuck you mart shitter you can't put a price on ruining historic items