Will this ever happen officially?

If not Marvel are missing a more sensible non forced non shoehorned opportunity to pander to the diversity crowd. Makes sense IMO.

>America

>Non forced non shoehorned
>You have seen me, America Chavez, and now despite having a boyfriend and never having expressed interest in a woman before, you must be in lesbians with me

Pick one

Was america always so insuferable or is the new writters fault?

She had a boyfriend? I don't know I always assumed she is lesbian.

Maybe both.

She's always been insufferable, if you think she's being a bitch, she's in character.

Kate I mean, not America.

The character was built around "Yas Queen" There was potential for her to be more than that, but writers prefer keeping her there, and not selling comics.

Ah I see I always got the impression Kate could swing both ways.

This picture is sexier than any version of America Chavez we’ve seen in her books.

YAAAASS!!!! Kate has been thirstin for that lesbian action after all!!

user, no.

Well the America book gives the impression the characters seem to care for each other and like each other A-Lot but maybe that's because it's written by a lesbian, who knows?

That would be terrible and forced. CarolJess is the better choice.

It would probably happen since Gabby is a madman who will do anything to make America the ultimate lesbian mary sue

That would also be terrible and forced.

user STOP. We know what point you're trying to make.

Both are terrible and forced.

Now THIS is a non shoehorned ship that the diversity crowd would love and would be agreeable with a lot of fans.

Well, it could've been

Chavez was straight in her first appearance in 2011, but that was subsequently retconned as “experimentation”.

No! Hawkeye belongs to Hawkeye!!

I think you mean Carol and Jess