Has the 2016 elections affected your personal life?

Has the 2016 elections affected your personal life?

I myself am leaving Sup Forums after elections to get my life together.

they are an enormous distraction. it keeps getting more interesting the more i find out, and I'm having trouble pulling myself away

I've realized that most women are incredibly liberal. It's basically eliminated any hopes I've ever had of dating.

so much doesn't make sense. i can't be satisfied until i know

this is worse than world of warcraft

>implying you can leave

It made me lose faith in my country and humanity, desu. I'll probably just go innawoods if Hillary wins, because I'll know the majority of Americans don't actually deserve freedom.

i'm never going to graduate

the memes overwhelmed them

but honestly I will be taking a break as well the first week I was here was when carl the cuck became a thing its been one hell of a ride boys

POO

very distracted this semester in school

making it by but my heads not it in because this fucking election is taking up all of my attention

I-I'm sorry user.What happened?

>stop what I'm doing every 3 hours to check Sup Forums, plebbit, twitter trends and news for any updates on US election
>tfw I'm not even american

I want to get off 2016's Wild Ride.

nothing. i'm just pouting and avoiding my work because I haven't been making much headway

I'm going to go back to /fit/ once this is over. I actually dressed up as skeletor this year, and the morph suit didn't have quite the effect it would have had, say, a year ago.

it's exposed a lot of right wing cucks I mistakenly had trust in. Can't think of much else it's changed, a lot of the stuff coming to light in wikileaks is interesting too but it's stuff I already pretty much knew/expected

thank god its almost over

your autism is showing

>tfw only 6 months in the army

Until when

yaaaa why would you leave just move to Sup Forums or meme more

I think you need to focus less on the elections and more on pooin in the loo.