I'm a Paki but holy fucking shit I hate Pakis...

I'm a Paki but holy fucking shit I hate Pakis. Never in my life have I met one that is even slightly self-aware or intelligent.

ITT: Our experiences with Pakis.

Well yeah they are dumb as fuck, but pretty strong and good at fighting and useful as protection and can be used as free bodguards thats why one of my friends is a paki.

we don't need to search the oceans, eh cthulhu?

Pakistan needed to nuked nothing good came out of the country.Even women smells like goat curry.

All retarded people make good bodyguards due to their skewed sense of loyalty. Ask Stalin.

There was a paki girl in my college friend circle and she was an actual genius so i guess i'm 1 for 1 with Cool Pakis

There are many different sorts of Pakis. Amadiyyas and Hazaras are pretty cool it seems. Too bad other Pakis want to genocide them.

pakis are literally disgusting excuses for human beings, literally every group from arabs afghans iranians chinese vietnamese even nigger haitians/carribeans hate pakis around my part

i don't actually mind the few Pakis (from pakistan) that I've met, especially the women, but I fucking hate hindus from India, never met a good one and there are thousands of them where I'm living it makes me sick.

Id lick her feet and her asshole.

I can personally attest to this, sikhs can be alright but hindus are smelly, disgusting looking, and stuck up pricks, they're also very deceptive and are liars.

British Pakis are special, in other european countries they behave like the chinese they are very tribalistic, open a indian restaurants, and don't commit crime.

The worst is the sneaky rat like behavior. Jfc, have a spine.

>Work a summer job in a factory in Scotland
>Ahmed joins us
>He thinks I'm a friend
>Pakistan is nice and shiiet, well okay
>"I like power" (he's like 165cm tall).
>Terrorism is fine because muzzies are brothers and it's all the wests fault for intefering.

Left that place for a furniture factory and then went back to Poland, but ffs that guy was brain-dead.

>The worst is the sneaky rat like behavior
it's exactly this, I literally don't even hate niggers and I live in an area infested with haitians/carribeans who are amerinigger tier bad, but hindus are just something else, they're all pathological liars who will suck up to you and then trash talk you behind your back

and that weird bobbing your head thing isn't even a meme

Worked at a truck stop
All are retarded, barely can drive, can't park, hardly understand english. They also smell like curry and make a fucking terrible mess in bathrooms.

All responses by Canadians.

Kek

I have a few Paki friends. They are cool, fairly Americanized, and hard working af.

One is only 17 and making 6 figures already

How? And the Westernized ones are relatively better. I mean the truly Westernized, not the ones stuck in between both cultures.

My mate is like you
>is a paki
>hates pakis
>thinks of himself as black despite his dad literally being from Pakistan
>loves blondes
Might put him out his misery desu

I don't identify with black people.
Your mate sounds retarded.

>meet hot brown girl at the gym
>chat her up
>seems smart, slight British accent
>assume she is high caste poo in loo
>have sex in the tanning room late one night
>fool around again a few times over the course of months
>find out she isn't a poo but a Paki

Alongside afghans and Moroccans the worst boat people
Syrians are fucking renaissance men compared to them

Buy a cheap coat from a paki market stall.
Ask if they have an XL, because they only have L.
Paki tells younger paki to go and get some out of the van.
Just goes to get a large and puts it in a plastic bag.
Thinks I'm a fucking idiot because they were talking in urdu or whatever the fuck, when it was quite clear they were greasey cunts.

Another story:
Paki buys some land near us.
We know the bloke who is doing some work for him, levelling land, putting in gates.
My dad asked if he's been paid yet and he says no. My dad tells him he's not going to get paid, and he finds out a few days later the hard way.
The bloke decides to take the gates back and smash the field up, because never trust pakis.

Every shop worker I've ever had to deal with (mostly when visiting London) is extremely rude or just has a blank, souless, miserable stare.

I know there's exceptions, and some pakis that want to get away from islam, but seriously most of them live tribalistic, miserable, petty lives where they're convinced the best thing to do is get one over on the unbelievers.

What did her paki pussy smell like? I've only been with white women, but i wonder if different races of women have different smelling body odor.

It's like animals begging for food.
Nice for personal gain or appearances, but if something bad happens to you, they have no empathy and would trample over your rotting corpse with no remorse.

>Just goes to get a large and puts it in a plastic bag.

LOL.

I know a bong paki like this. Is literally under police protection for pressing charges against family. Hates pakis.

I hate pakis too.

It was like a "I'm going down into the basement to get it" and then fakes walking down the stairs.

I just walked off. If I walk into a shop and find out it's a paki shop, I'll 360 and walk the other way.

Yeah poos are rubbish, we mainly got posh ones here who integrate OK. OTOH all our pakis are from goat village and can't get ahead. Literally one illiterate waiter "supporting" a family of nine, all paid for by yours truly.
At least smelly Hindus work.

Never had to deal with pakis but I deal with alot of chinks who have a hive mind and never talk or integrate with others

Japanese are the true master race tho.