youtu.be/wlzl0gUdb3I
youtube.com/watch?v=kSX5G43RBC8
youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY
youtu.be/UzvZucTkvdE
youtube.com/watch?v=rkNKHId2UdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the same chick who refuses to watch the Steven Rapiverse video because it has the word "rape" in the title?

>The steven universe rant

When they aways use "The" in the titles of these videos? Are they supposed to be the only rants ever made about a particular subject?

It sounds edgy as hell, so probably.

>40 minutes

Jesus fuck, have you heard about editing?

Good for her, E;R is a pain in the ass

sleepy Bernies video is the best Steven universe rant. The part where he BTFO out of the off model argument is yet to be topped.
But in all seriousness this is basically a e-celeb thread at this point and therefore can't condone it

I still like E;R's video more because it takes itself less seriously and is spammed less on this board.
A part of me thinks you guys only spam it because it was made by a girl.

Seriously find another reviewer's anti SU rant to spam.

This is the only real SU rant

youtube.com/watch?v=uVJhtbh3xmU&list=PL3nou711fGG4o-8kPK0zjFPGf506XkzHT

Here's two Youtube is trying to shove down my throat by putting them on my front page. I've seen like six of these being advertised in the last month.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqoQkZFVC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=fkLr76r3iSI

I thought the trend came from h3h3 calling their video on Leafy "THE LEAFY RANT", then Leafy making a response called "THE H3H3 RANT", then Dunkey parodying the whole thing with "THE JONTRON RANT" and JonTron going with "THE BLIZZARD RANT"
I might've missed a vid or two

That video is garbage and doesn't really address any of the problems with the show

>The audio doesn't even loop right, it just stops and plays again
jfc

Also EDITING, holy shit

Interesting. Sup Forums liked this video the first time it was posted here. Something about the narrator having a sexy voice or whatever.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=Hc8Oin4De6s

>Person posts their honest, humble, good faith opinion in the hopes the show can be better

>LOL BTFO UTTERLY DESTROYED!

Nice try, SUfag.

>something about a sexy voice

It's exactly this. If it was done by a guy less people on here would care, but because it's a nerd girl it's got neckbeard boners popping.

There's only room for hyperbole and exaggeration on Sup Forums

>she later does a 2 hour response video to all the rebuttals to her SU Rant video
Holy shit.

>Difference between functional and good
Really just sums it up right there. Also fuck I want to see some Motor City now.

Steven Universe is garbage.

Hi, Robobuddies. How's your day going?

you are

ER was better

Thanks for giving robobuddies more views.Shes a good youtuber

164 animators around the globe collaborate to redraw the episode of Steven Universe "The Answer" in their varying styles

youtube.com/watch?v=n6fy_cRG1D8
(alternate link for non-americans) vimeo.com/227563486

For something like this to happen, the people involved need talent, skill, creativity, drive, passion, and the self-discipline to see something through to the end.

This video is definitive proof that the fans have more of these qualities than the critics, who will never do anything remotely as impressive. The malcontents here are all talk and no action.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
-Teddy Roosevelt

Female Mr enter?

Have another
youtu.be/wlzl0gUdb3I

"holy shit, so much filler, why is SU such a piece of crap"
- Teddy Roosevelt

She sounds like a robot

>164 animators around the globe collaborate to redraw the episode of Steven Universe "The Answer" in their varying styles
reminds me of when they did something like this to sailor moon

>robot

Doesn't matter. If it's female a majority of anons would stick their dick in it.

Pretty fuckin neat.

>hates Trollhunters
>makes it a point to not miss a single SU episode
Opinion invalidated.

this girl sounds like she's crying or has a respiratory problem or something

This board needs higher standards.

Stop self promoting,

>This board
As if any other is any better.

>the blank wall metaphor
this guy is a legit fucking idiot, of course Sup Forums likes it

I liked the rant and tried to watch some of her other stuff. Among a sea of two minute long videos, I found a review of a Danny Phantom movie where she gets bored halfway into the video and just ends it. I don't think she's a good youtuber.

Watch something cooler, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=kSX5G43RBC8

that's pretty cool. never heard of these guys until recently

Stop shilling your channel

Based
>those digits
Absolutely based

How about watching something actually good instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2NUzgMvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1WNNPvrkY

They do good work, other Sup Forums stuff include Black Ranger's Ax, O. Prime's TLK sword, Logan and Laura's claws, all very interesting if you're into that

you gonna finish your sentence buddy,

At least this rant tears into the show itself instead of being through the lense of an anti-SJW.

Please post, couldn’t find by searching “Sleepy Bernie Steven Universe”

>It's a good show
I stopped watching right there

literally no one cares

things like this are double boring because they only exist because some people were dumb enough to think SU was the greatest show ever made for a little while, its like people watching people join scientology and then all make rants about why its obviously a lie

omg SU isn't perfect? I hadn't fucking noticed

ITT I don't like thing but I come to this thread to say everyone I don't

The very idea of the "YouTube rant" is cancer made by and for human garbage. Read a book or something.

>Go to restaurant
>Waiter comes out with a plate full of literal shit
>"This is shit. Actual shit. Did your chef just shit on this plate and hand it to me as a meal?"
>"LOL I BET YOU CAN'T COOK A FIVE STAR MEAL"
>"Well no, of course I can't--"
>"FUCKEN CRITICS, YOU'RE JUST ALL TALK AND NO ACTION"

Nice argument, retard

At least he's not resorting a tired food analogy.

Food analogies only exist because there are people too stupid to get it otherwise

It's tired because it's true and apparently needs repeating. Tailor it to any craft you want doesn't have to be food

This literally has never been the reason.
It's always some dumbass who can't make an analogy without it being food.
Half of that looks like garbage and you don't need a sustained level of skill to animate 4 seconds of animation. Especially when a lot of them are fucking stills.

the food analogy has never worked as a good comparison.

For one thing, food taste is a lot more straightforward. We're hardwired as humans to enjoy some tastes and not others. People don't like shit, people do like salt and fat. Art is far more nuanced and subjective.

Are you capable of deciding whether you like something? Of course you are. Does that matter to anyone but you? No, not really. Steven Universe is popular. It's fans do constructive things out of the passion it inspires. The critics do nothing remotely as good. The critics don't matter. You don't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter.

>E;R
kys

Honestly I'm surprised people don't use pain/touching analogies more often, especially since scientist have found proof that being proven wrong activates the same area of the brain as physical pain.

>Focus on food analogies.

>Among a sea of two minute long videos, I found a review of a Danny Phantom movie where she gets bored halfway into the video and just ends it.

That's a common reaction when watching Reality Trip.

Except not even things like art or music are as subjective as you think it is; we like to romanticise it with "eye of the beholder" junk, but there are still standards that a piece ought to live up to, and she does a good job of illustrating how SU fails to do so.
>Steven Universe is popular. It's fans do constructive things out of the passion it inspires.
Who fucking cares? It's fans also do horrible, cancerous, disgusting shit out of the sheer autism it breeds, so what's your point?
>The critics do nothing remotely as good. The critics don't matter.
Criticism is extremely valuable, are you kidding? Why do you think it's called "constructive criticism" Yeah, if you just flat out plug your ears and ignore criticism, of course it's going to seem worthless. But it doesn't matter anyway, there's no reason to improve ever just because it's "popular", never mind the fact that even the fanbase is growing more and more discontent with the series for the exact reasons she outlines.

It's crazy how this has to be spelled out for you, you honestly just sound like some diehard SU fan that refuses to see any flaws with it

Reminder if you hate the say uncle episode you’re literal Tumblr trash and have shit taste

Poil freaking out was best part.

This.
The only reason people hate the episode anyway is because it came directly off the tail end of Jailbreak's hype and plot, which honestly makes it even better as a big middle finger to the fanbase

Funny, she said in her rebuttals video that he's the worst reviewer in the community.

>Criticism is extremely valuable
from a critic that's knowledgeable in the field, sure. Anyone who tastes a dish can say "I don't like it" but the more talented and experienced a chef you are, the better you can explain why it's bad and what can be done to improve it.

If you have experience and credentials to prove you know what you're talking about, your criticism can be valuable. If you're some random on the internet? Not so much.

>Watching E;R for any reason

STOP SHILLING!

If the criticisms are valid, doesn't matter who it comes from, so stop pretending the problems don't run deeper than "I don't like it". If you want to go into things like whether the character designs or the style are attractive or something, sure get an expert, but you don't need to be an expert to point out objectively bad things, hence the whole "literal shit" hyperbole. But I'll meet you halfway here, since you're such a fan of the "it's popular so it's good!" argument, the points she make come up very frequently even among it's own fans, so that means they're valid

Plus, even she said that she's a fan of the show, she's just frustrated because she knows it could be better and wants it to improve.

this is great

>164 animator styles
>Its all Tumblr artstyle or cringe meme animation just to be cringe
>just like ALL the re-animated specials

fuck this.

Shit, me too, second

Nice pasta

youtu.be/UzvZucTkvdE
I believe they are referring to this one

Oh I see, it's on this thread as well, thank you user

that 2nd one is probably a sjw, definitely a tumblrite

Fucking H I V E M I N D
I
V
E
M
I
N
D

Fivemind

wait, isn't that E;R's voice in the middle of the video? If so, then I guess he's actually somewhat invested in the show and only exaggerating for comedic effect

Fuck you and your wasted digits

he was probably reading lines that BHB wrote

Wasnt this posted before?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkNKHId2UdY

Nice dubs

>Poil
you mean pearl

I like the rant OP

What's the critic supposed to do? Animate their goddamn review?

E;R is just absolute trash, and I don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

It's one thing to have legit criticisms of something, it's another to RREEE every video about "things are bad because "females and tumblr" like he's fresh out of /r9k/.

men in general need higher standards. the only reason women have more sexual power is because way more men are desperate horndogs and will fuck anything with a vagina.

this video is horrible.

>that video where she makes fun of the PPG "doujinshi"

What was the point? Her friend was annoying and it wasn't even funny. It's like making fun of a cripple.

>he's fresh out of /r9k/
His opinions are LITERALLY Sup Forums opinions.

Just because you disagree with him, doesn’t mean he’s a waste of time.

>Shot-Reverse Shot-Shot-Reverse Shot-etc.

It's stuff like this that makes me appreciate how story boarders (for cartoons, comics, tv shows, and movies) do what they can to spice up dialogue beyond this usual rapport. Playing with angles, framing, and all that jazz.

>4:20 scene.
Shit, I want to fuck that rose.

It's this the sissy bitch who bullied a kid with cancer about being told by Sugar herself some plots of the story?