How do we fix it?

It looks so generic.

Also fuck off /tvpol/

Other urls found in this thread:

designboom.com/architecture/vilalta-arquitectura-lideta-mercato-shopping-mall-addis-ababa-ethiopia-12-26-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Step 1: Actually watch the movie
Step 2: ???

>generic

The fuck?

>Giant Panther Head

Hmm, I wonder why this could be in the poster for a movie about a character called Black Panther

>Upside-down Submarine-looking fucking things

Yeah all planes look like that these days, super generic

>Flying waffle-maker

Yep, new quinjet model right there, 100% bland

>Futuristic city

It's Wakanda, Wakanda is African Space City

>Hills and mountains

Ok you got me, those do like like ordinary hills and mountains.

Make T'Challa white. Will that satisfy you?

This movie is literally sjw bullshit.

>Generic

This is the first MCU movie since Winter Soldier that DOESN'T look generic, though. It looks like it's attempting to actually utilize the comics and approach the story with what makes T'Challa, his culture, and his rogues unique.

The only issue I'm seeing is the main villain being an evil Panther, and Andy Serkis not taking center stage.

You have to be 18 to post here son.

That would make the movie even more generic.

This looks so far above and beyond the rest of the MCU it's insane. I'm so hype

T. Never read a comic before.

How can someone virgin this hard?

Is that the Vibranium mine?

>Riots in the streets

>virgin shaming on Sup Forums
Where do you think you are?

Kind of agree with OP.
Was hoping the film would be as regal and interesting as Civil War made the character feel, but the last two trailers have just felt like generic Marvel shlock. Might still be cool for the Afro-futurism, but I doubt I'll see it on release.

You have to be 18 to post here son.

>generic
It's almost as it's an MCU movie!

I think I know why I'm not feeling this movie. It's the aesthetic. I know Wakanda is supposed to be an advanced African nation but I dont think the makers of this movie spent time researching and trying to realistically develop the infrastructure.

We have a futuritistic looking Star Wars city with flying cars and yet all the soldiers are running around with spears. The city is hidden in a Themyscria-like cloaking device and yet their king still participates in tribal combat. The filmmakers dont understand the difference between cultural influence and literally screaming "THIS IS AFRICA" like they're already doing.

It's too jarring. It's like if you took colonial America, gave it futuristic technology, and made a movie about it.

Still wouldn't watch it but I'd definitely enjoy they tsunami of butthurt it would cause

>Skyscrapers with hut tops

>Also fuck off /tvpol/
you can start with not blaming others for this board being crap

I don't know, maybe if I had seen the movie I could give you a fair idea of what could be done to change it. Have you seen it? Could you give a synopsis of the plot perhaps? I mean, obviously you've seen it if you're passing judgement and want to change it, right, OP?

You're not... stupid, are you, OP?

>Could you give a synopsis of the plot perhaps?

Wakanda is overrun by a bunch of Englishmen with muskets

You must be pretty young or have super limited exposure to fiction. Both plane/jet designs look like they were ripped out of of any generic sci fi movie about spaceships. Hell, the "waffle maker" is just a rip off of ufos and Metroid did that design philosophy better.

Also secret futuristic cities arent even close to being novel. Atlantis (both the movie and the place in DC), Tomorrowland, Skyrim, Bioshock and Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye all feature that trope in some form or another and thats just off the top of my head.

I know what m'baku and klaw's deal is but I don't know jack about Kilmonger and he's the main villain of the movie. maybe a villain shift would have been proper.

It seems like in this Killmonger is a mad afrocentrist who hates that T'Challa is opening up Wakanda's borders and wants to kill the rest of the world.

Again?Projecting as fuck arent you? This character and country were literally to promote "black pride". Read some comics

>This character and country were literally to promote "black pride".
>Read some comics

Kek. Thanks for outing yourself as a casual.

WE

Nice denial gere.

Post your source.

A country from africa that was never colonized,defeated europe invaders and turned into the most advanced country on earth, also possibly the oldest human nation. Black Panther is a super gary stu, hes literally batman but smarter and stronger.

not that user but

>what is fiction ?

>Reguritates garbage he read on Sup Forums

Ok so you have no source, you're underaged, you dont read comics while accusing actual readers of not reading them, and you're only here because you're fighting "le evil SJWs!"

Why are you here, Sup Forums?

So it's like every other fictional country in comic books. Oh but this one is in africa so yeah into the trash it goes.
Atlantis gets a pass but Wakanda doesn't?

>Accuses others of not reading comics
>Gets asked to post a source for his claims
>Posts a Sup Forums summary of Black Panther

Kill yourself please. I know this request gets thrown around a lot on this site but I mean it. Go drink some bleach.

Again nice denial.You didnt counter jack

>This is what retardation is in its final form

Ok kid, you beat the SJWs. Get back to class now.

You are fucking retarded, my dude.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Still not a single argument, point what I said that was wrong.

What is there to counter? You didn’t source your claims. You literally posted a summary of a fictional capeshit setting. What’s your point?

My biggest and only complaint with the movie is that Vince Howard is not, and never will be a villain.

Remove all white characters, and replace all black characters with asians.

Circle of life and all that.

Nice samefag, 1 minute apart answers and the user number in the thread didnt increase

There’s nothing to argue, you fucktard. You didn’t post an opposing stance at all. The only thing that can be argued is your claim of T’Challa being a Gary Stu but you clearly don’t know what that is and just saw it thrown around on Sup Forums. What is wrong with American public schools?

>Wakanda is now Asgard
>BP is now Ironman

nah I'll pass they screwed the pooch on this one

What was that?

>mixing up post count and image posted
lol

So he's a newfag who has a vendetta against SJWs, who browses Sup Forums, doesn't read comics yet pretends to know about them, and is underaged.

They’re all generic. All the shitty marvel movies blur together into this bright and loud ball of mediocrity. I will never understand how people like this abject garbage

This looks cool as shit honestly.

Congrats on getting pents, user. Sorry about your lame opinions though.

>generic
Doesn't look generic in the least. If anything, it looks like the MCU movie with the most personality in it since GotG vol. 2.

Only thing that's irking me is Erik Killmonger having his own Black Panther suit. It just seems like forcing in the trope that MCU villains have the exact same power or skillset that the protagonist has. Plus I feel like it kind of diminishes White Wolf, if they're ever going to introduce him, which they probably will for the second movie.

Basically the average poster in movie threads

>This looks so far above and beyond the rest of the MCU
this is how you know that there are shills in the thread

Atlanteans aren't human. They're an integral part of actual historical myth and legend. They definitely get a pass.

>Also fuck off /tvpol/
Fuck off first Sup Forumsmblr

>glass skyscrapers
>in boiling heat

Could have gone with more creative architecture that factors in not cooking your inhabitants alive.

designboom.com/architecture/vilalta-arquitectura-lideta-mercato-shopping-mall-addis-ababa-ethiopia-12-26-2016/

Sup Forums would is and will always be crap, but I can at least guarantee that it would improve noticeably if Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders stopped posting here.

i'm a ryan coogler shill actually

Kid, stop trying to push your stupid meme.

>Also fuck off /tvpol/
WE