JUST OUT OF THE PRESS

huffingtonpost.com/entry/marina-abramovic-donald-trump_us_581cbdb5e4b0aac62483e73e?k7xyil19itcaw0zfr

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/
youtube.com/watch?v=03-JZRojN_g
youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're goddamn right we started a witch hunt

God fearing Americans won't stand for this spooky shit that our leaders dabble in.

>Huffington Post

Sup Forums = Retard Central

>famous artist

Never heard of this bitch before yesterday.
Guess I'm not in the hip Andy Warhol crowd.

>huffpaint

>famous artist
>performance art
So I take it (((Priscilla Frank))) loves her some spirit cooking, too?

I told you guys this whole thing is a bullshit false flag.

Fucking learn to sage and report /x/ tier bullshit.

KEK

I was waiting to see how they were going to spin this, it took these retards all day but looks like they are going with

>its just art goy

I hope they keep talking about it, I want niggers and spics to be thinking about Hillary's campaign chair doing occult rituals (Opps I mean "performance art") with blood and semen before they vote

This right here. I've never heard of this woman before today.

So to the left, "art" is Spirit Cooking and Satanic rituals. I'm glad I left the Democrat plantation before I started to agree with garbage like this.

>be shill
>attacking Trump personally (my first choice) fails
>attacking Trump's policies fails
>guess I'll just attack Trump voters now
>nothing better to do

Stupid drumpfkins, it isn't an actual satanic ritual! Its just performance art featuring blood piss and cum in a satanic ritual

hear hear my christian brother

She was born in Serbia but this is the first time I see this which.
Fucking political correctness. Every hobo is famous nowadays.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/

NOT AN ART

Is she a Jew or do your women look like that? She looks very semitic.

Marina Abramovic is the most influential artist of 2016, named by some retarded site, and is a member of the National Academy.

I went to one of her live shows in 2009. It's was fucked up beyond belief with men lying in the dirt fucking holes in the ground and a women who was given a body paralytic drug and set out naked on a table while she watched people touch her. There was other shit too that I'm trying to remember a lot of it I forcibly forgot.

>"art"
>Americans not being over zealous Christian

BURN THE HERETICS
BURN THE WITCH

I bet she really likes to go out and get "spiritual" on the weekends.

Thanks for correcting the record, user. I almost thought that the Clintons and their friends actually practiced satanic rituals, but if it's just art it doesn't count right?

she was the woman who stared at people at an art gallery some years back and made them cry or some shit, she also did some thing where she had people walk around with headphones and a blindfold
outside of this cult shit she's pretty fucking lame

shes pretty famous honestly. Most people who aren't into art haven't heard of her, I wouldn't have but we learned about her a little bit in one of my college classes. She's just another one of those pseudo-intellectual talentless hacks really

Consuming menstrual blood, breast milk and semen is performance art?

Just post her reddit reply, she made the line clear between performance art and ritualistic shit.

This woman is 70 years old. Does she look 70 to you?

So disappointed in you retards filling the entire board with this nonsense.
We're losing ground. Even despite the fucking FBI case reopening.

>he doesn't know about interior semiotics

Why? Because it's 'art'? Occult rituals are occult rituals no matter what you call them.

This is literally the part at the end of Eye Wide Shut where the old Jew Ziegler tries to gaslight Tom Cruise by saying that their horrible Luciferian ritual was just a wacky artistic charade.

The leaders of ritual ceremonies have always been artists of some kind.

The right is too fucking retarded.

They glance over the real corruption, like pay for play (not just hill, the entire system which favors donors ). They don't realize we need to overturn citizens united.

They instead get bogged down in retarded conspiracy theories like alex jones and then discredit themselves

Because you're a pleb.

>art

Conceptual art is the gayest thing ever.

>linking huffpost
Don't give them add revenue please.

They're right, you know.

I love it when Thelemites claim that Gnostic Mass and preparing the Cake of Light are just "art" and "performance pieces".

Also when Masons claim that their rituals are also "just performances". Or when the Bohemian Grove does it's sacrificial ritual—how it's just a "mock sacrifice", for 'shits and giggles'. It's all claimed to be "symbolic" so it's obviously not real, right? Hey... Wait... Isn't "fiat currency" symbolic, too??

Yes, Huffington Post, please school us on the nuances of the Occult, Magick, and other Esoteric things.

Hitler was also a famous artist, the statement doesn't mean shit.

Yeah, the pictures of her all over the internet are nice and wholesome, like the one where she holds the goats head with blood.

No one likes thinks this is an "artist" huffington idiots

>They glance over the real corruption, like pay for play (not just hill, the entire system which favors donors ). They don't realize we need to overturn citizens united.
>They instead get bogged down in retarded conspiracy theories like alex jones and then discredit themselves

Well, Hillary was right about the majority of Trump supporters being deplorable basement dwellers. A depressed necky loves some good ole conspiracy theories.

"Shillary CTR CTR"
trump supporter to any critique of trump
ad hominem morons

Nice digits.

Also we're getting them to do our work for us, as long as they're "debunking" it, they'll expose people to the material which is actually better than them ignoring it.

No difference occult ceremony is occult ceremony.

>drinking blood, semen, urine mix in your home is now art

lol okay

lol I remember that autistic shit from 2008 or whenever it was. Some cunt incoherently mumbliing and smearing burnt spaghetti-Os on her pussy.

Priscilla Frank. What a memorable name. All pedophile supporters must be punished.

QUADS OF TRUTH

Well that fucking settles it, why would Huffington post have any reason to lie to us?

...I need a young priest and an old priest

My whole family looked like that with 70 years, that's the power of not-race mixing. Anglo looks old with 25 because of race mixing.

>tfw there could be a dungeon full of child slaves that need your help taking these people down.

i could be working for 50$ an hour and im tied up in this shit.

I am pretty sure she pisses in them too, but it has been a long time.

Everything he says comes true. I fucking laughed at him when he said Clinton was a demon. Do I still have doubts? Sure, but holy fuck.

Clinton's campaign had private satanic rituals with an occultist. That is a FACT.

I hope modern art dies with mainstream media.

>famous artist
>of a questionable discipline born in the last half of the past century
Nobody has to know her really. Knowing her doesn't affect their lives too much.

my connection is working really shitty right now
i wanted to just copy the important things in the text but i dont know when my connection is gonna drop so i just linked the source

I don't think that anyone thought she wasn't an artist or leading a cult but she is certainly involved with the occult.

That cunt ain't Thelemite burgerbro.

GOD'AMIT

ARCHIVE YOUR FAGGOTS

its clear as day that they hate us, and this is the only reason im voting for trump

KEKS LIGHT GUIDES THE WAY

It wasn't overtly satanic just too weird. Maybe it was satanic I guess. I don't know.

Minorities, and "pliable" normies won't care...as soon as they see that fucking video, they'll be done with Clinton. Good luck CtR and MSM trying to put a cap on this one, lol.

well hitler drew beautifull things that needed effort and skills
modern art is just shit that go for the shock and make profit off that

It's Satanic for rich people.

Well being an artist is a great cover for a satanic witch.
Like if she was a doctor there would be no plausable deniability.

Kek is our weapon. They sacrifice the lives of others for power, we sacrifice our own here on the alter of the repeated numbers. Time and space bend to the will of Kek, fool.

With every day our power grows stronger. We will never cease until they are sealed away for good.

I'm not saying she's affiliated with any particular order. I'm just pointing out that all of the orders and practitioners claim that the workings aren't what they are, when they really are.

As above, so below — so mote it be — do what thou wilt — et al.

Probably. Just saying the event with her I attended wasn't a cult ritual thing and at least I certainly was not rich yet still attended.

why the fuck would you know about her? you've never heard of any other performance artist, and that's ok, but she's pretty much the hottest shit there is within her niche

oh man. you've seen nothing, really. google viennese actionism

I'm trying to spread this, but I can't find the Clinton connection. All I can find is that email to Podesta. Help!

hahahahha how stupid are they? They're just spreading it for us, no amounts of their taqqiya/hasbara can change how it will look, some fucked up demonic elite shit.

#SpiritCooking is doing great on Twitter, even blacks are responding to this, talking about changing their vote and what not.

The fools took the bait.

Post related pic.

dying your hair can do so much for you

Of course she's an artist. a con artist peddling children

>You're goddamn right we started a witch hunt
I fucking hate modernity if people out there actually think what she does is art

It doesn't matter what they call it, art or whatever. Luciferian rituals of this kind are literally instantiations of the illuminist beliefs that serve as foundations for the evil that you oppose. Corruption, paedophile conspiracies and globalism are all products of their belief in personal illumination. 'Do as thou wilt' and so on. These things are more powerfully symbolic of their real nature than any of their obvious crimes.

And the HuffPo article is the same lie they always tell. 'The Bohemian Grove is just wacky rich people letting off steam!' 'My Luciferian ritual is just performance art lol'. It's a semantic game.

>>I-i-it's just art goys.
Way too weak of a defense. Should have went with Podesta declined the offer.

look at that fucking skull. nigger just crawled out of a tree ffs.

ooga booga muh dik

Cults are popular in USA, every president is part of some specific religion, nobody is just catholic or protestant, then there are hardcore cult Jonestown suicidals.

>be shill
>salt levels increase marginally

According to her during her Reddit AMA, it's only art when done in public in an art gallery. When she does it in private or something, it's an occult ritual.

Mixing mother's milk with semen and ground up tissue and shit is about descerating all that is good in the world. It pleases Satan as it worships him as he longed to be worshipped before his fall.

Reminder to tie this in with how Hillary used to do seances in the White House to communicate with Eleanor Roosevelt

Here's Bill acknowledging it:
youtube.com/watch?v=03-JZRojN_g

>>famous artist
>>performance art

A literal (((who))) and a literal (((what)))

She is an artist, I know who she is. I grew up knowing who she was. She does the public rituals as art, and does "house calls". She's really into Crowley, shes both an Artist and a crazy bitch. They are not mutually exclusive.

now Sup Forums plays 5D chess

HuffPo is desperate. No one has ever heard of this woman.

"Art"

youtube.com/watch?v=lhv09c3Q-OU

see

According to Goebbels, we have to move into another thing now, so this is old news.

wtf I literally spilled my cummy blood milkshake, I'm so mad atm I hate trump now

Good on you, brother.

Holy fuck

Ping Pong Pizza is on tv now . Rerun of Guy Fieri show.

Guys.... now I'm really scared.

I'm familiar with her.

She does some neato stuff.

She's basically just
>edgy

And all you faggots are getting false flagged

>HAHAHHA SHES JUST AN FAMOUS ARTIST HAHAHA PERORMANCE ART HAHAHAH
>don't mind her denying its art but real deal occultism before and after the Hillary scandal

Holy shit they are desperate

These lies are so blatant Im afraid the Clinton radical (((left))) establishment may start WW3 by Sunday

That resumes perfectly what's the problem with modern art.

>Writes 666 in menstrual blood and semen on wall
>Not satanic