I want an impossibly perfect waifu in my life. I want to take long walks with her by some cliche romantic backdrop...

I want an impossibly perfect waifu in my life. I want to take long walks with her by some cliche romantic backdrop, I want to make out with her discretely in some misplaced attempt at rebellion that i should have outgrown. I want to listen to her ramble about shit I have no interest in so I can get in her pants. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while I try to figure out what the fuck we have in common. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, having the thought of how meaningless sex is with someone I've idealized for so long crash down on me. Kissing her all over. Feeling nothing.

I want to kiss Cate Blanchett hehe

Pretty much this

Well that's not reality is it?
Only extremely attractive people get to experience that kind of thing and judging by the fact that you don't have anything better to do than waste time here you aren't one of them

This is a fantasy that many have though. And it's overrated.

Dude if you're a 6/10 and actually try to get into a relationship this is perfectly attainable

bullshit

>When user is such a cuck that even his fantasies are depressing.

everything goes down the drain if you dont have good social skills though.
poor self esteem will make any guy unattractive

Dude if you're a 6/10 you're already ahead of 60% of the male population by definition. It's not very much of a problem at that point.

Depends on the situation for me, I'm hard on myself a lot but sometimes I can fake confidence

A man's definition of 6/10 is not the same as a woman's.

Honestly, most women are lenient on looks if you can be confident and funny.

I hate Jackie and her fans

Said no experienced man, ever.

I don't have a problem

Thanks OP.

Goddamn jackiefags ruining everything

I want OP in my life. I want to take long walks with OP, I want to make out with OP after midnight. I want to listen to OP ramble about how much of a fag he is. I want OP to fall asleep on my lap while I try to figure out what's the fucking point he's trying to make. I want to make love to OP on a cliff overlooking Sup Forums, feeling ashamed of myself for how easily I took the bait. Kissing him all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Aaw, that's cute user.

You're welcome

Welcome to what?

You’ll never achieve what OP wants because you all put women on a pedestal and they find that pathetic.