Last thread 404'd after the bump limit

Last thread 404'd after the bump limit.

What does Sup Forums think about this comic?

Hamfisted propaganda in the same vein as Marvel, or will it be self-aware enough to be entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/search/label/Alt-Hero?updated-max=2017-09-30T06:34:00-04:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a scam to separate morons from their money. It will never be real. It will always need just a little more funding.

Why do you say that?
It looks like a bunch of the first issue has already been both written and illustrated.
I'm not sure how many issues he was planning, though.

From the last thread:
>I believe a "thank you" is due. thanks to this thread being made, I can now sympathize more with Marvel. now I see why they had to attempt a change, even if that change failed. something has to be done to run the alt right weenies out of the industry. today I have seen an alt right twitter account with about 30k followers try and say this art is better than jack Kirby. today I have seen one fool from /pop/ relentlessly try to show why this comic is good, ignoring every fact thrown at him, calling everyone who disagrees with him a cuck or a liberal.. today I have seen a politically charged cheesecake comic get 120k in backing, all in a pathetic attempt to "trigger" Marvel. today I have realized that I should be thankful to Marvel for leaning to the left, even though I myself am a republican who voted for Trump. I truly believe that if marvel had leaned to the right just as hard these past few years instead, the industry would have gone under. can you imagine Spider-Man preaching about the dangers of illegal immigrants, or captain America going around beating up black people and talking about how Nazis and the kkk deserve freedom of speech? you have truly opened my eyes, and with these eyes I can see that you're a retard.

Fuck off.

1: 100k is a drop in the bucket to both Marvel and DC. They make comics to then later make movies and tv shows out of. They don't care about selling floppies.

2: Supporting something that looks like the 90s farted too aggressively into a box of pc drawing tablets and photoshop JUST because you hate "sjws" is retarded. If you hate radical idiots do something productive.

3: If you are so easily parted with your money do something productive with it. Donate to a charity.

4: Marvel and DC are NOT your only comic options. You can and should be reading comics from all sorts of companies.

People like you are a cancer on the ass of comics, you and company war fags don't like the medium you like bitching and colorful spandex with big tits.

>I can now sympathize more with Marvel.
That makes you all of one people that can sympathize with Marvel.

>What does Sup Forums think about this comic?
For all the persistent shilling you push on us, you still can't make a quarter of what a gay hockey comic ks can.

ks more like kys lmao

>EU dude supports anarcho-communists to fight nationalists
Yeah, no. He'd be sitting on the sidelines bitching at the French cops to get their scum sorted out.

>IT'S GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!
>THAT'LL SHOW MARVEL!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>Raises 1/4th of a comic about a gay hockey player.

Then why even respond? Wouldn't you rather spend your time shlicking to Gabby Riviera?

Has anyone showed this to that faggot that thinks he draws better than King Kirby?

I HATE Vox Day. That being say, "Support other companies" is not an answer if you are tired of "babykiller variant cover" "babykiller anthology" "women destroy comics" "queers destroy comics" "lol Christian terrorism kills more people than Islamic terrorism". Image: further left than Marvel. IDW: hires idiots who are further left and refuses to discipline them. To be fair, IDW also hires Dixon, but they're primarily an IP farm. Millarworld? Woah, edgelords. But what if you want something that just affirms being a hero, not being a jerk to other people, and not wanting the liberal cause of the day shoved in your face?

We will absolutely not get that from Vox Day. But we need a better option than "buy indie."

>Alt-right or alt-left

>self-aware

If they were self-aware, they wouldn't be in that category.

Do you consider this to be a good thing? I mean, let's not even think about how much Jeph McHandstab makes.

>If they were self-aware, they wouldn't be in that category.
I'm pretty sure most of the ault-rite were pushed into being in that position from the left. I doubt any of them were born or raised that way. Their views seem like a largely untapped market, in an industry completely oversaturated with far-left propaganda.

How is buying Indie not a good solution? It denies the big 2 money (Something people that like this comic claim to want to do) it gives you a good, creator owned comic (usually because Indies have stinkers too) and can give you exactly what you want. You want a comic about a hero without an agenda? Hellboy, Tokyo Ghost, Invincible, Black Hammer, just to name a FEW on shelves CURRENTLY. The ONLY reason to support this is to "stick it to SJW" it's a futile effort because it doesn't have enough support for anyone to TRULY care.

This comic is overrated. And I say this as a sucker for girly boys.
This is what we get with the French being greedy and not translating their cute boy stuff.

Obviously the first one but it's for our side so it's okay

I don't support Vox Day's idiot vanity project. I said that in the post you responded to. But my goal is not "tank the Big Two." I love the characters of the Big Two. I want them to stop hiring only people who are total liberals unless they were working in the 90s, then they can get grandfathered in but ignored/called Nazis constantly.

>You want a comic about a hero without an agenda?
Nope. I want the left's tactics used against them. I want the comic industry to become so completely flooded with massively successful far-right comics that the left is FINALLY forced to go "o-okay, we'll go back to to actually writing good stories instead of leftist propaganda..." That's what I'm going to spend my money on, and there's fuckall you can do to stop me.

If you want them to stop hiring those people then support their competitors and write them a letter explaining why.

Here is the secret though, NEITHER company cares about comic sales. Merch is where they make money, comics don't matter.

Fucking this. If anything marvel should just kill of Punisher for good just to fuck with him. Maybe have him be nothing more than a screaming bitch as he goes down

That would be fun to watch

It's pissing your money away. This comic won't be on shelves so only idiots like you that ALREADY support it will see anf buy it. On top of that DC and Marvel don't care about comic sales so even if it raised as much as that gay hockey comic they STILL wouldn't care. Your goal cannot be accomplished with a shitty alt right comic.

Makes me think of the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Lol, as usual they can't handle a single punch against their political beliefs despite ridiculing others all the time

>Marvel should quintuple down on what killed their comics
I feel like merely boycotting them isn't enough at this point.

>It's pissing your money away.
No, pissing my money away would be buying Marvel comics. I'll definitely support an indie artist who breaks away from SJW garbage.

You can do that and support a good comic though.

It mite be cool, I just hope they make it a proper story instead of just a silly "fuck the left" statement, cause that's just an alternative take on what Marvel is doing

The question is, how many of these threads are started by shills, how many are started by people who genuinely like the comic, and how many are started by shitposters who want a bunch of replies?

D&C, please.

seething

And when his "scam" proves to be massively profitable, I hope others will follow in his footsteps. With any luck, we'll get "scammed" by other far right writers, writing their far right "scam" comics, until shelves are literally flooded with far right propaganda.

It would be poetic.

This

You don't here us complaining every time an attack or joke is made at our expense

Nothing wrong with competition, if anything it benefits us consumers more than anyone else

Image may be further left than Marvel a lot of the time but they don't have an editorial driving agendas, they just publish basically competently written and drawn comics by people who have enough money to pay the fee they require.

>Vox Day
>Self aware

>We all underestimated how bad the convergence in comics had become; we had to actually see it in order to believe it. I suspect we may be similarly underestimating the degree to which the SJWs in comics are going to be triggered by the mere existence of Alt⭐Hero, let alone if it proves to be even remotely popular. This has the potential to make the response of the SF-SJWs to the Rabid Puppies look calm and measured by comparison.
>UPDATE: Judging by the initial response of SJWs on Twitter, which is about as calm as measured as a vampire's reaction to garlic-infused holy water, this is going to be even more triggering than I'd imagined.
>UPDATE: I have been reliably informed that they are not at all triggered. Not even a little bit. No, you see, they're all laughing. That's a new one....
>Meanwhile, SJWs on Twitter are shrieking in amygdala-stress about how no one will read Alt⭐Hero, no one cares about it, how they are Laughing Out Loud about it, and how it is utterly doomed to failure. This is a rather remarkable response considering that not only has it not been released yet, but we have not even launched the Freestartr campaign for it yet or released the video for the campaign.
>I promised you REEEEEEEES. Have I not delivered? Am I not kind?

voxday.blogspot.com/search/label/Alt-Hero?updated-max=2017-09-30T06:34:00-04:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

What shelves? This isn't going to end up in stores.

Hellboy hasn't made a dent in SJW Marvel bullshit. Hellboy's good, but Ike is still under the delusion that somehow only SJW will sell, when it clearly doesn't, because nobody likes SJWs.

Reading the synopsis and panels on freestartr, I am fully convinced of this project's inevitable terribleness.

This guy is why Gamergate went to shit. Guys that put triggering over goals.

>pushed into being into that position from the left
And there we go with the lack of self awareness with the ol' persecution complex. You know what you can do about SJWs rather than becoming a screaming retard? Ignore them
>inb4 you can't they control the media man!

Again this alt right comic won't make a dent either. It won't be on store shelves, won't make movies less popular, won't hurt toy sales. All it does is give idiots their "I hate SJW" participation trophy.

>People want a Comicgate to happen
>Vox even tried to get E-Celebs to join him
>His followers tried to get those E-Celebs to join him
>Even they don't give him attention
Sup Forums doesn't like this idea either

>inb4 but they DO control the media, MAAAN!!!1!!1!!!

>I promised you REEEEEEEES. Have I not delivered? Am I not kind?

It's not even out yet, and people are already losing their minds over it. So, yes, he has delivered, before even delivering.

>Not distributed by Diamond
The big 2 will not give a shit about this comic just like they don't give a shit about Jeph Jaques making bank writing tranny SoL. Per usual you alt-retards don't know anything about the industry you're trying to affect, fucking outragefags are cancer on either side, fuck right off.

Then apparently you didn't pay attention to the last Comicon.

We're far past the boiling point of people being fed up with SJW bullshit.

>Thinking people got triggered
People are laughing at it
Seriously, no one actually got triggered and just laughed at poorly made and blatant it is.
Remember Hatred the video game?

Reminder that Nonreader Outragefags are greatest cancer to comics

It looks pretty bad

>People are laughing at it
They're laughing at something that hasn't even been released?
That sounds exactly like being "triggered", in the leftist sense of the word.

It's a comic for people who cares about politics instead of comics.

This.

But sweetie, "triggered" means "ridiculing something" these days

The man said he draws better than King Kirby. You want to tell me that's not comedy?

Didn't this retard claim that he would have Kirby in his corner? The fucking co-founder of Marvel and Cap supporting this bastardization of his ideals and characters? What an egomaniac.

There's still people trying to push it on anti-SJW youtube, It might catch on there more because they're a bunch of bandwagon jumping attention whores.

I listen to a podcast occasionally that started adopting Gamergate rhetoric because they wanted attention despite them not being gamers. They started trying to push the comic gate narrative but kept attributing the wrong writers and no matter how much they were corrected they kept saying it wrong over multiple shows because they wanted to push one writer as the problem.

>King Kirby

>Hamfisted propaganda in the same vein as Marvel
That bar is so low the chinese have to dig up to slip over it.

They're laughing at what they have seen of it, you fucking autist.

The thing is most of the people who are butthurt about "politics in muh comics" are not actually alt-right or conservative, just people who hate any kind of political message period. I think people would be even MORE upset if the comics were preaching about shitty Trump politics because even capefags know most of that shit is retarded.

And even though I think they're brainless plebs who want their comics to be as safe, bland and corporate-controlled as possible, they still deserve to be served as much as any audience, and I think that's why people are so happy with DC right now: not because their comics have no "SJW" shit in them, but because that SJW shit is only a portion of their output and they have enough stuff to serve every type of customer.

Yes. King. Kirby. Respect the classic you mong.

You really don't get how the comicbook industry works. this doesn't change anything.

>inb4 "Oh, are you triggered?"

No, retailers are fed up with poor sales and miserable shipping practices from Marvel as well as their dishonesty in what they would be doing with the characters. They would not give a fuck if people bought the books in droves. And again, if the comic is not going to be crushing Marvel books on the Diamond top 300 list then Marvel has absolutely no reason to give a shit about it. The crowdsourced comic market has never and will never influence the Big 2. But you probably don't even know what diamond is, which is why you responded in a completely unrelated manner to the things I called you out for in my post.

No. Get off his dick.

Fuck off with this shit, you already got your thread full of shills and retards, I don't think there is anything left discussing here

Yes, we need more cute boy stuff to pacify the raging faggotry of Sup Forums.
Not that I would like that, myself. No, Sir.

Nigga without his dick we wouldn't HAVE comics to the degree we do now.

>You really don't get how the comicbook industry works. this doesn't change anything.

This comic book? No.

Comicon? Name a single time something like that has happened to Marvel before.

This.

>Comicon
It's Comic-Con, you spas.

Cool. Answer the question, Marvel shill.

Remember when this kind of autism was shrieking about RON PAUL and how if everyone would just listen to RON PAUL they would understand and worship him, and RON PAUL needed to be on tv 24/7 to change the world?

I wish someone would go ahead and start putting these retards in insane asylums. I'm so sick of their whining.

This pasta sure is spicy but there’s a piece of shit in it.

I think it looks alright, but actually have to see the final product before passing judgement.

You can't remove everything you disagree with in this world from sight user, but you can get off the internet and go outside to cool down

A quick virtue-signalling cashgrab

I hate Marvel as much as the next guy, but what was reportedly three or four retailers crying about "not muh" at a panel isn't going to phase Brevoort, Alonso, Quesada or any of the other major editorial staff at all. That was only a momentous occasion for idiots like you who think Marvel care enough about retailer reception to actively take their criticism on board.
And to answer your actual question - you do realise Marvel were doing this shit back in the nineties and it nearly bankrupted them, right?

>If someone thinks I'm retarded they must be a shill!

Just because marvel is having issues doesn't mean this book will ever get into diamond's system or even cons considering it's alt right. This book is going to be liberty for all 2.0.

If you unironically think modern Marvel comics are good, you're the one who belongs in an insane asylum, MI GENTE.

>They would not give a fuck if people bought the books in droves.
This.
The problem isn't SJW/alt-right fighting. That's two very vocal, very small edges of society. It's that little sam and his sister suzie walk out of a theatre and into a comic shop. They look at the covers and walk back out. For whatever reasons Marvel has made it impossible for retailers to capitalize on the movies success and alienated their loyal customers at the same time.

Yup. Crowdfunding is what you do when you don't have a real organization to get yourself started. Vox Day has done something very few conservatives (or fake conservatives, like himself) have done, in making his own publishing house. Which is how he gets people who aren't alt right to be published by him. Much as I loathe the man, he's made fake conservative infrastructure, which most of the mainstream conservatives have utterly failed to do. However, that kind of stuff doesn't matter when he shows that he's not really committed to infrastructure building with stunts like this.

>see virtue signalling cash-grab strategy tank marvel sales
>get miffed
>do the exact same thing catering to the other side
Okay, let's see... What are people angry about? Better toss all my hangups and strawmen in there!

yes we do

Good.

Samefag. Is there just one guy shilling this comic in this thread?

>Image may be further left than Marvel a lot of the time but they don't have an editorial driving agendas

Yeah they do. They only accept pitches from creators who share their liberal beliefs or whose pitches have liberal slants.

So yes, they have the exact same left-driven editorial agenda as Marvel.

Diamond is the only way a comic will ever hit mainstream. So this will always be more obscure than even america.

Hellboy would get shit on here for punching Nazis if his earlier stories were published today

Stop resisting, D&C is the voice of new zeitgeist.
War hero and father of four, is extremely relatable from many viewpoints, therefore maximizing his potential audience:
- loves guns and served - he gets patriots on his side
- family man - conservatives
- white with german sounding last name - nazis can be easily convinced to support him
- not racist - blew his beans into muslim woman once, brown sugar enthusiast like many of us
- supports alt-right, big Vox Day fan, was in Charlottsville - tiki torches will stand behind him
- masculine and strong - rips comics easily, /fit/ would vote for him over Hillary
- has a car, as proven by his review videos - successful people are more respectable in eyes of everyone
- abandoned his wives and now lives alone - he gets that MGTOW audience
- dislikes gays and trannies - homophobes can agree
- lives in gayest neighbourhood in NY, has LGBT followers which he retweets - you can't prove his homophobia, that's great for his PR
- helps retarded kids by bringing comic superheroes to them , just look at the comments below his videos - guy's basically a social worker, charity points
- works in IT... - gets that young, hip technokids demo
-...but technologically illiterate at the same time, records computer screen with his phone and doesn't know how to use imageboards - grabs that 60+ demo that wants to be better with computers

Now you can see why he has such a big following, people from all target groups can look at him and find what they are looking for. He will go far and many will remember his name. No matter how many years it will take, he'll get us comic promiseland, with buff dudes and big titties.

>well, good, I'm glad my alt-right comic will never be associated with this major distributor because people don't like that major distributor
I think you may well be the most retarded person I have EVER seen on this website.

Then we should bring awareness to the fact that Diamond should be destroyed.

Also, due to the internet, LCS' are becoming increasingly irrelevant. Look at how much money an indie publisher can bring in without a single comic hitting a shelf.

Clearly since they let Chaykin shit on their "shared" ideology.

>but technologically illiterate at the same time, records computer screen with his phone
>can work a smartphone but not a desktop PC

>Diamond should be destroyed
Well, then, no more comic books. Congrats, m9, you did it, you fixed the industry.

>Haha! This private company gets to decide what's """popular"""! People's actual opinions don't mean shit!

Okay, Viacom.

At least try to enjoy your twilight years, instead of spending your last days shitposting on Sup Forums.