Eric Made Me Lose Support for Donald Trump

Eric just said the following which made me lose support for Donald Trump

>"People like David Duke are disgusting"

You know he's talking about is right? People who aren't a big fan of diversity, Eric just lost Trump half his vote. I'm actually sickened that Eric would call his own supporters disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsoU6P3ENhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=597oni9x9D4
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE&t=585s
youtube.com/watch?v=QocrbaZ7AiU
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, this is a CTR D&C operation.

Trump has been a jew tool from day fucking one. His entire pitch is nothing but a very mild repackaging of the standard-issue Republican call to suffer and stew in a multicultural hellhole for the sake of "the economy".

How am I CTR?

No. David Duke is an opportunistic piece of shit. Fuck him. He's deliberately trying to shit up Trump's name.

You aren't. It's just the standard line spewing out of Palmer Luckey's paid Trump shills to try and damage control Trump's kiked out kid shitting all over a genuine, dedicated, and proven anti-Zionist.

A fucking leaf makes another terrible post. Jesus, are you maplefuckers trying to be the new Australia? At least have some style when you shitpost.

No, David Duke is trying to inform White Americans about the genocidal threat they face from organized zionism and to recognize their shared racial interests. What he's not trying to do is make a last ditch effort to prop up zionism with hollow dog whistles.

David duke is a disgusting retard, even Emile Durand made fun of him by saying "Some people blame the rain falling on their back on the Jews." when referring to David Duke.

You know that's not what Eric meant. He's referring to us as disgusting because we are like David Duke

Yeah this

Except David Duke isn't anti-semitic. He specifically said it's only a small group of Jews that are a problem. He said the majority of Jews are ok.

This is how a real White Nationalist and anti-Zionist takes down Obama. Notice he doesn't spend anytime vaguely whining about "bad deals" or "winning again".

youtube.com/watch?v=597oni9x9D4

Fuck this gay thread. Sup Forums stop.replyimg to this retarded shit.

Because when (((they))) made their plan, their first step was to publicly cry "white people must die"? Fucking leaf

t. DIDF (Duke Internet Defense Force)

>WAHHHHHHHH

It's a thread meant to distract. And you're gay.

David Duke is a plant. He's not real. Nothing he does helps any cause. His only purpose is to smear whatever cause he pretends to support.

No I made this with the intention of stating how I feel betrayed. Eric Trump just called us all disgsusting

David Duke is a known rat-face fucker set to delegitimise DJT.

>us all

Speak for yourself syrupnigger.

retarded canuk.

What do you mean? He said "people like David Duke are disgusting"

Are you for mass immigration from the third world?

You're a shill and you're still gay.

>Us

If he had said the same thing about Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, or Mitt Romney, do you think CNN et. al. would have let the "deserves a bullet" comment go without intensive 24/7 hair-on-fire coverage?

Duke works for the Jews, you fucking nincompoop.

He ALWAYS has.

The Jews are the ones stirring up all the antisemitism because it discredits their enemies when they attack "The Jews!" and because they want to stir up violence against innocent Jews who have nothing to do with the NWO or any Jewish Mafia shit.

Because that's hilarious to them, how they can play you idiots like a drum and send you barking up the wrong tree and destroying any credibility you have.

It's about time some of you kids fucking grew up and realized that Duke is a lying piece of shit.

Exhibit A: he attacks Alex Jones for being a Jew agent and says Alex never names the Jew.

Alex has named the Jew for over 10 years, and Duke's Jew bosses don't like that, so they tell Duke to call Alex Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE&t=585s

youtube.com/watch?v=QocrbaZ7AiU

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA&t=7s

Alex Jones is smart enough to know that the Jewish mafia is only one tinkertoy in the greater structure of the Illuminati pyramid, there isn't one Illuminati, there are thousands of small, interconnected Illuminatis that work for and against each other constantly.

The Jews don't want you to know that, they want you to be a retarded David Dukeite, ranting and raving about THE JEWS, THE JEWS, THE JEWS!!! As if that's the whole puzzle when it's only one piece.

But the Jews don't want you to have a subtle, nuanced, and complex view of their power structure. They want you to sound like the uneducated retard you are so you scare off anybody who would have otherwise been your ally.

The Jews want you playing the game at a toddler level, which is EXACTLY where MOST people on Sup Forums are at.

A FUCKING LEAF

Duke does more damage to Trump than anyone else really.

No but he shouldn't have said anything. He insulted half his viewers saying "People like David Duke are disgusting"

But he said "PEOPLE LIKE DUKE ARE DISGSTUING". Everyone here is like David Duke

Trump already shown that he does not like the KKK.

Honestly if the white supremacy crap that the media set up is the only reason you want to vote for him, then you are disgusting.

There are plenty of reasons to vote for Trump, but even though Sup Forums and many neo nazi's back him. That does not mean that Trump likes those said supporters.

No, just leafs are.

Trump is a jew cuck

>Honestly if the white supremacy crap that the media set up is the only reason you want to vote for him, then you are disgusting.
David Duke isn't a white supremacist tho. Also I do like white supremacists since white supremacists are really anti-banking I'm not racist tho.

>No but he shouldn't have said anything. He insulted half his viewers saying "People like David Duke are disgusting"

I'm making a point about the media. Think about it.

>leafposting

>But he said "PEOPLE LIKE DUKE ARE DISGSTUING". Everyone here is like David Duke

How fucking obvious can you be, shill? Go back to wearing a goats head and bathing in blood with you weirdo masters.

Fuck off OP. You're still a fag

A FUCKING

L E A F
E
A
F

He shouldn't have said a thing and the media wouldn't report anything

So you aren't like David Duke? You want massive immigration

White supremacists are retards though. They're like leafs who think they can vote in murrican elections

Nice try, CTR.

>david duke
>white supremacist

pick one

Are you telling me you aren't like David Duke? Are you a cuck?

David Duke has denounced white supremacy.

> Eric Made Me Lose Support for Trump
Unless you are out of the US (like I am) and have a ballot you can still send(mine already sent in) in your opinion literally doesn't matter. Saged.

>You know he's talking about is right?
No. David Duke is disgusting.
Have you seen that guy?

This. It is one of the oldest zionist tricks, and is exactly what they successfully pulled in Germany to save their asses. Don't let them escape again.

>ripped off all of his supporters for millions

yeah he's a scumbag but not because he's a white nationalist

Don Jr. is the heir to the empire and he's redpilled as fuck.

Eric's just the crying kid brother whining for daddy's attention.

My god. Somebody with a brain.

Fuck off

He said "people like david duke" that includes all non-cucks

sure scumbag. You're actually dumb. Malcom X was a white nationalist as well

you dont have a brain

Canadian faggot

You're trying to hard to fit in here.

DD doesn't mean shit to me.

I hope everyone is saging this gay thread.

what are you doing in canada david?

He's either a plant or a fucking retard, and I agree with all his ideas.

A smarter man would wait until AFTER trump was elected. He doesn't realise people are perfectly happy to support you as long as you dog whistle heavily. He needs to learn from European nationalists

isnt jones wife Jewish? And aren't some of his important sponsors/advertisers Jewish? And Duke certainly doesn't sound uneducated if you've ever bothered to actually listen to him, he's not just out there shouting "gas the kikes" you know

Duke is toxic. You don't want him on your side until Trump wins.

But you are LIKE David

You know that's obviously not what Eric meant right?

oy vey

what the fuck man

then why are "they" fighting against trump so hard? he went rogue. Trump was never accepted into the REAL societal elite.

>Duke doesn't sound uneducated
Nigger please. There are hundreds of blacks within miles of Duke that are more educated. The man is a fucking meme.

And not one moose shit was given

Thread isn't going to (((their))) liking. SHUT IT DOWN

David Duke is a fucking idiot, and he does deserve a bullet.

It's Stormfags like him that know nothing about nuance or social strategy, cry about Jews constantly, and praise Hitler. Type that allures skinhead and redneck types, but no true Aryans or intellectuals.

Fuck you sick bastard

>rat-face fucker

That would be you, Erik.

Only Kikes have access to the internet in south Africa

Duke knows that many blacks are educated. Duke is the furthest thing from racist he denounced racism he is just against racial mixing. But almost every minority immigrant I spoke to was too. Malcom X was a Civil Rights leader and was against it for god sake

I accidentally clicked on it. RIP me

>I'm not racist tho

Fuck you and any cucks on here that still actually tell yourselves this. Its a loaded label but yes we're all fucking racists, big fucking deal who gives a shit. There's nothing morally wrong with knowing people especially different ethnicities and races aren't equal. Even normies are racist its just subconcious with them, how they treat people of other races differently. But your on pol you've seen all the data you should know better. I mean your literally advocating for David Duke and white supremacy groups, look in the fucking mirror, stop being a coward about it and realize who you are.

Eric was right, Dr David Duke does deserve a bullet.. hell, he deserves a full high capacity magazine... loaded in his gun.

Leftists were successful because they did the slow boiling frog thing,if they pulled the BLM and slutwalk shit in the 90's they'd have been BTFO. Maybe in a decade or so you can introduce actual white nationalist talking points.

"us"

LOL

fuck off OP, diversity is fine, forced diversity is not.

now go fuck yourself you cock gobbler.

david duke is a faggot plant.

WAT WAS IT

>It's Stormfags like him that know nothing about nuance or social strategy, cry about Jews
David Duke respects Jews

> and praise Hitler.
He only likes Hitler because he believes he wasn't really anti-semitic

>

cp

>They're fighting him so hard
No, they're not. They're fighting each other, whilst the very highest profit.

Fuck off stormfag

I'm guessing OP is retarded. You have to denounce him because he's an ex member of the KKK.

Malcolm X is another meme you dipshit.
>against race mixing
Race mixing is the only reason there are upstanding southern blacks. They got BLEACHED long ago and carved out their niche. White communities are more insular, so this race mixing issue is a gigantic false flag.

You need to realize that white genes are not weak nor fragile. Dominant traits always win in the end.

you're canadian

you cant vote

stop shitposting you leaf

your a canadian. a. canada doesnt even exist, b. canadians are irrelevant cock fuckers.

fuck off

>diversity is fine

fuck off ctr

They fought against him so hard they put him on the news every single waking hour. You know who else gets lots of media time? Anjem Choudary. Lindsey Graham. John McCain. Justin Trudeau.

You know who doesn't get a lot of media time? Ron Paul. Michael Scheuer. David Duke. Mahmoud Ahmadinijead. E. Michael Jones.

I think it was a young girl in a sexual pose.
I clicked and moped out before it completely unblurred so I'm not so sure.

They are trying to win you dimeits

Then why do you still support Trump, Trumps son thinks you are disgusting.

David Duke is for diversity as long as it isn't forced

Duke does deserve a bullet

we're trying to turn the country around and he's just trying to raise money and sell his fucking books, assuming he isn't a straight up government plant

Duke and his crowd of over-50 childless white nationalists stuck in the 1980s haven't done shit in years, they had the first big racist site on the internet but the internet has passed them by. When fucking Reddit gets more stuff done than Stormfront then you know that you've failed.

the faggots care more about defending Duke's retardation than stopping illegal immigration or protecting US jobs or rebuilding the middle class

www dot stormfront.org/forum/t1184719/

I'm against all racism

He didn't denounce him he dencounced anyone LIKE him.

>The Jews don't want you to know that, they want you to be a retarded David Dukeite, ranting and raving about THE JEWS, THE JEWS, THE JEWS!!! As if that's the whole puzzle when it's only one piece.

I have yet to see a single one of you yiddish sewer rats address this infograph. I wonder why...

Except white genes aren't dominate. Also race-mixing isn't why it's because many blacks are intelligent by themselves

>denouncing diversity while posting a pro-trump meme
My whole thread is pointing out how dumb you are. The Trumps think you are disgusting.

Trump's the best chance we've at taking back our demographics in literally decades. Why would I give a fuck what one of his spoiled brats says in the face of of such great rewards?

The majority of Jewish elites hate him, true. But you also have to understand, even major conservative, pro-Trump media sources like Drudge Report and others are also Jew run.

The majority of American Jews hate Trump.
Yet the majority of Israeli Jews love Trump.

But ultimately, Trump is not, by any means anti-Jewish. But he is anti-globalism, which directly works against global Jewish elites.

There is no "one side destroys all Jews" coin, and there never will be, because Jews are not a hivemind.

>anti-semitism is disgusting
>can't wait until greater Israel exists

based tay with the truth

Haha are they really the ones pushing Duke so hard? Makes sense. Also explains why no one can say why they support duke other than
>Da joos

Because you will always know the great man who did this thinks you are a disgusting weirdo

This whole joos thing is funny. You make it seem like there is not credence in calling out the jew..

Trumps policies are going to reduce diversity. Once again I don't give a fuck what his spoiled son says, because action speaks louder then words.

Because, as I told you last thread, it doesn't form a coherent argument and relies heavily on other sources (which you don't provide) to hold its own weight.

Stormfront is not good at logic or debates. Their infographics are not an exception.