Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

It's over.

Turmp is finished :^DD

Yeah, we actually do need a thread for this. It's over, guys.

No point in being delusional—our views simply are not mainstream.

>HE CAN MAKE IT UP

In literally 3 days?

L-L-LITERALLY NOTHING ... YOU SHILL
M-MAGA

Really gets the old neurons fired up that when trump gets close to passing Hillary his polls drop. And that her latest scandal isn't dropping her

>Really gets the old neurons fired up that when trump gets close to passing Hillary his polls drop.

Every time Trump raises in the polls, he comes TUMBLING DOWN! :DDDDDD

>national poll averages
Babies first election? Cute!

>within the past week, Hillary was caught on tape saying they should rig the elections in Palestine and has had her FBI investigation reopened
>Trump still losing support

>Americans actually believe their country should export its "democracy" to other countries

Daily reminder that he hasn't even STARTED on her yet!

F
Good fight, Drumpf, good fight....

early voting data is pretty much in line with polling results.

>her latest scandal
you mean the email thing that was already talked to death a few weeks ago? it's not news and people don't care about the same old shtick.

remember how the first Trump accusers were given media coverage and later ones were ignored. same works for HRC

Can't wait for November 8 user.

So when do you think they will call it for Hillary?

Nothing is going to happen. None of our pol conspiracies are going to happen. Shes going to win, people will whine like every other president before and she will just be Obama for another eight years. We have all been on this site for too long and it has skewed our vision. She's going to win, nothing is going to change, she's not going to get arrested or assassinated. There's nothing we can do guys it's over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's all fake and we just need to get off this site and make America great ourselves.

Yknow I just figured it out. If trump wins we a just going to stay up here and shitpost.

If Clinton wins we will be so embarrassed and ashamed of the past year wasted that we will go out and start lives and contribute to society. Maybe it is best if she wins

HAHA

This is now a kayla thread

K A Y L A
A
Y
L
A

ITT: shills shilling shills

>a single data-point indicates a trend

you fucks disappoint me

>538
>Unbiased
pick one

Those ended up being wildly off.

Trump is in a MUCH better position than Romney was at this point. Obama was crushing him in Ohio (by like 4 or 5 points at this stage) so he needed a minor miracle to win.

It's not about making it up, it's about hoping that the polls are moderately off. Which is very possible. They were off by over 3 points last time.

TRUMP BTFO

craaaaaawling in my skiiin

Thanks for correcting the record

f

WHY DON'T YOU
PULL THE PLUG

What's that I see?

It looks like a little candy cane..
I'm a little hungry now haha

>Those ended up being wildly off.

No it didn't. It was much more favorable for Obama, but overall the polling was about the same.

WITH A REBEL YELL,
SHE CRIED MORE MORE MORE

It looks like a candy cane..
I'm a little hungry now haha

haha

Trump: strong buy

haha

Obama won by nearly 4 points when polls only had him up by .5 or so.

all I see are singles plebs

It's okay, FBI. At least you tried.

This candy can will go down in history as the candy cane that destroyed western civilization haha

>pay respects
to some fat rich bastard? fuck off

Kek doesnt exist, checkem

F

haha