Why are americans manlets?

The average male height in America is like 5'9 while the in Western Europe it's like 6 feet. Is it because they are mixed with spics now? Take a walk in Miami and then compare it to Amsterdam. It's Manletland vs Giantland.

Why are they so short compared to us übermenschen Sup Forums?

bump

>tfw 1,70m and american manlets are taller than me

>in Western Europe it's like 6 feet
Self-reported, lol.

Tip: Boy shoes that are currently hip and grow 1-2" magically. Poof!

Poor nutrition in the US (if you can believe it) vs better nutrition in EU

Mainly due to cultural reasons not economic or genetic.

Though the tallest people in the world is projected to be east Asians in a couple decades.

Inb4 chink

Yeah, it's the mixing. Maybe diet or something too? I can't really think of any factors other than race

>übermenschen
>most cucked nation in earth

We're just more evolved

Scandanavians are lanklet cucks

MAster race Americans, Brits and Italians are 5'9-5'10

>pic related is the lanklet "master race"

BOW DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS

DAWG PRIDE

YOU AINT A HUSKY IF YOU AINT WEARING PURPLE

FUCK WSU

No its mostly genetic. Scandis and Germans were always described as tall, after the 50s nutrition didnt get any better in any country anyway

Quit memeing. Only Scandis, Germans and Dutchs are tallers. US height is the same as other anglo countries desu

>he doesn't know what lanklet really means

amused.

>tfw 6'2" Meisterrasse

Who are these freaks

sei nicht frech.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it is not, it has everything to do with diet.
Contries with high dairy diet tend to be taller.

American, myself, brother and cousins re 6-6'4", try again.

America is 50% spic. You answered your own question.

What's the average height of white americans though?

This. All the minorities here bring down the average height. If the USA was as white as Scandinavia the average would probably be similar.

Eastern Wa votes Trump so FU2

Our iq would also be higher than any other European country. What went wrong?

Definitely spics throwing off the average. I feel like a hyper athletic giant around them. THEY are all short fat and ugly. Never believe those "Trump wants to deport this" threads with a cute mexican. I think I met one mexigirl that was cute.

You are all manlets here. Our women don't get raped by Mohammad like the Germans because they are all a head taller and Mo is afraid.

Nah son, it's mostly diet and nutrition.

My father and uncle are both 5'8. I am 5'10" (very low calorie diet through adolescence) and my cousins in Germany are 6'2 and 6'3.

I'm 6.3.

>muh anecdotes

if you think it has nothing ot do with genetics you are completely delusional

Amsterdam is actually manlet capital of the Netherlands partly due to shitskins. Here in the north you can add another cm or 3

>is like
>it's like
like delete this man

>tfw 5'9 manlet in Scandinavia

Tall bro's here never give me shit.

It is always the smaller manlets who have to bring up height.

Just shut the fuck before you have us all killed socially

The US was never as white as Scandinavia.

Your nation was filled with Anglos, Spaniards, Frenchies and Italians before the "minorities" arrived.

>Tip: Boy shoes that are currently hip and grow 1-2" magically. Poof!

Hans, are you even trying to speak English?

why are swedish people black and muslim?

6'2". While im not short I appewr short because I am forever stuck in square box mode. will never have an epic V taper like Schwarzenegger. feels bad man.

i fell ya brazil bro, im 5 ft and 12 inches

These give me a solid 2-3 inches and are extremely comfortable. Maybe what he meant

lmao faggot

you dont know how big an inch is, thats probably 1.5 inches maximum

I'm not a nigger so I don't wear these types of shoes. They look very feminine, and poorly made.

Honestly some of the best of the best cultures of the west.

The Cromagnid genes are not as prominent in the Anglos. Fight me irl

pretty sure it's just because of the hispanic population. Im six foot personally, I have a brother who's 6'3" and a brother who is 5'10".Most white people are about my height and white women vary more but probably average about 5'6" or so. The average height of a mexican man is probably like 5'6" meaning half are even shorter than that. Also other nonwhites like asians but they don't effect the demographic as much

This EU / US feud needs to stop. We're white brothers; And if not that, brothers of free speech. Fuck off JIDF. Our height does not matter here, what matters is the quality of our shitposts. If you're not JIDF, you're the üntermencsh for dividing us over petty shit like this.

5 11 here, can confirm that my life is hell and there is no functional difference between 5 11 and 4 11

Its the food. We eat fried corn dust + salt and soy.

Seconded. Fuck the left coast.

>The big bounce is good for prancing around like a fairy

Pretty much how complexes work.
Now you know why leftist bring up IQ and education so much.

>This EU / US feud needs to stop.
But it doesn't, burgers need to stop fucking starting wars while we get the collateral damage, they need to stop fucking up our internal balance and they to stop fucking spying on everyone.

The discovery of the Americas was a mistake.

Is 179 cm manlet, Yurobros?

Yeah, might as well wear them, especcialy if short, half the young tall dudes are. People are so insecure.

I just measured my pair with a ruler and they provide about two inches of height, rounding down for compression.

I can almost guarantee they're more comfortable than whatever sneakers you guys wear for extended walking/running. They're extremely breathable and have 2 inches of a pretty luxurious rubber foam material on the sole. They almost feel bouncy.

>a bunch of squat brown humanoids move to your country
>some Swede thinks this lowers the average height through mixing, not fucking maths

kys

the "tall" guys in that pic are probably actually only 5 foot 11, thats just shows how short murrica is

my dad was 5'7 and mom was 5'3 but I turned out to be 6'4 and for whatever reason my skin-tone is brown but my mom and dad are white

Yeah, their cuckedness negates an inch and a half advantage more than completely.

>We're white brothers

Death to all europoors

sorry but sounds like your mom got blacked and your dads a cuck

I'm short probs cause my fucking Italian blood. Only like 25% and I look just as white as either of those fucking giants but I got the god damn height.

don't trust an anonymous american who claims to be white. There's a good chance its a spic or possibly even a nigger. Please don't ruin your country and import anymore shitskins, not having to encounter violent minorities on a daily basis must be like heaven on earth

The taller European countries didn't settle as much as the shorter ones. But there hasn't been that much race mixing, just European ethnicity mixing.

>tfw 178 cm
Why couldn't I have Nordic blood?!
Why was I born a beady eyed Anglo?!

I play a lot of tennis and if I wore those shoes I'd probably fuck my ankle up after turning on the spot a few times.

Im 5'11" and have never had an issue

>playing tennis

Homosexual detected

>based deutschbro
Deal with this other shit later...

>miami

Also the taller countries never fought in any of the world wars.

All the tall Americans got fucking killed but the manlets lived bc shorter = harder target.

It's because we count Middle Easterners and Spics as "white" in America for statistics. As usual, if you compare like to like, things come out similar. American whites are comparable to European whites.

This includes mexicans, asians and jews, all very short people.

>Western
Northern Europe
Precisely the nordic stock (Sweden,Norway,Finland,Danemark,Netherland and Germany)

>tfw brit and 6'2"

feels good mayne

Half of americans are niggers and spics

Then England should be 6ft right?

But they're not. Their average male height is 5'9"

never said they were not great.

manlets though.

It's good exercise and incredibly fun.

Inviting a girl to play tennis is the perfect date; you get to show them you're good at something and that you're in shape.

Whatever,this meme needs to die

Well we'll live longer so fuck you

Wanna fight? My northern English family has always been around 5'11, but we some of the baddest motherfuckers to ever walk the Earth.

spic invasion

I'm 6'2" around Asians I'm a fucking giant.

>tfw 6'5

>tfw 1'80
feels average

I saw my first pussy playing tennis. She bent down to get the ball short skirt. Commando. She was 14 i was 12. I dint remember the score...but i know i won that day

Scandinavia. Btfo your a useless Country of beta male mongols. The only quality your homeland offers is your Women.

5'6 Mexican in SoCal here. All Mexicans wear these. Can confirm.

>tfw 6'3"

Anglos are the master race faggot, we built the largest empire in the history of the planet. What did you do?

>tfw 176cm, that's like 5'10"
just cut my life into pieces senpai

Same. When I go to the asian supermarket I'm a foot taller than everyone else. As expected, I endure an unbelievable amount of racism due to my height and white skin.

Beat the fuck out of them manlets

That's tall for mehico.

This is not the fault of the average Burgerbro browsing Sup Forums, c'mon.
Fuck off Jamal.
If they browse Sup Forums they're probably based, still.

The perfect height for an assassin is 5'10 to 6'1. After that you get slow and dorky like most of these tall nerds who think there superior killing machines. Just bigger targets.

Im 5'9 Anglo, am I a manlet?

Have a pair as well. Can confirm an added 2.5'' while the foot is kept high and dry.