So let me get this straight, America

So let me get this straight, America

You have two choices

Choice A is a guy who says mean things sometimes (at least some people think they are mean and cry a bit about them), has directed business successfully for decades and is very clearly disliked by everyone in the current establishment

Choice B is a woman who is clearly extremely corrupt, is responsible for fraud, lies, slander and treason, colludes with foreign governments to immoral and unethical ends, is an absolute sociopath whose only goal is power, and is controlled by the myriad of huge financial backers that desperately want her to maintain the status quo that grants them their privileged access to government and profit

And yet the majority of Americans appear to think that Choice B - Hillary - is somehow a better choice than Trump, because he says mean things sometimes?

We all know Hillary is going to win next week, sadly. She's going to win because A) Most Americans are fucking stupid and politically ignorant, willingly blind to her unethical activities (a trait not unique to Americans) and B) Because the entire establishment is behind her and simply will lie about the election result to get her into power.

Pic related is 6000 dick pics combined to make a picture of Hillary's face. Most accurate picture ever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupied_territories_of_Georgia
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-enemy-of-the-constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually what amazes me most of all is that some guy actually went to the trouble of acquiring over 6000 dick pics in order to make this picture

I remember the thread on Sup Forums where I posted the idea. It was fucking incredible when the user posted it. If you're here still, dickpic user, you are a legend

>Implying ethics matter

Economist here, Trumps tax plans and entire ideals on how you create more revenue in America are laughable. Vodoo economics has never and will never worked because people are inherently greedy. You have to take their money at the income level. Stop trying to discuss things you know nothing about. Rhetoric doesn't matter and the type of person they are doesn't either. All that matters is the economy.

How do you make this things? I mean large pic of pics?

Go fuck yourself pedo.

I'd gladly pay a few cents more for made in China junk to save even one child from the clutches of Hillary Clinton.

>implying an executive leader of a democratic government can tank an economy all by themselves

There are entire branches of government to run the economy, and legislative branches to curb the excesses of the executive. In this sense the system works until parts of it start to run away without proper checks and restraints (i.e. the banks in 2008). In the US system the executive (president) is highly constrained by the legislative to the point that, alone, they cannot decisively affect the economy without legislative approval

>What is a Republican House britbong

Maxing out creedit card is a good plan. Geee
you probably thing obongo is good president.

Trump's return to Reagonomics is a terrible idea and will depress wages.

Trump's policy of appeasement IRT Putin is copypasta Obama. The more territory you let Russia take, the more dangerous the world becomes, and the closer we get to the precipice of war.

Hillary is practically a Nixonian Republican when it comes to containing Russian Empire-building. I'll take a No Fly Zone and risk a proxy conflict in a Third World backwater where Ruskies and Al Qaeda lookalikes armed to the teeth with American weapons duke it out for clay.

I don't care if either candidate is personally corrupt. It does not matter to me at all the Hillary deleted however many emails or that Trump did business with the mob in the 80s while he was in New York real estate.

Also
>economist here

Nobody has ever listened to economists. On the rare occasion they say what people want to hear, their quotes are thrown everywhere like monkey faeces, but most of the time it's just witch doctory

Yes, they're from the same party, but so what? Literally - so what? They will just blindly let him wield autocratic powers? I think not

Point made.
Pic saved.
Sharing.

Your perception of Russia is ignorant and outdated, this is a separate discussion, but it pains me to see people misunderstanding Russia so terribly, so frequently.

You underestimate their stupidity and self interest. Democracy doesnt exist in America anymore, capitalism killed it.

>has directed business successfully for decades
>has directed business successfully

>Economist here
Stopped reading there. Your profession and you are a joke. Seriously, you're a meme that needs to die.

trump will win

>Russia isn't trying to reclaim its satellites
>Oh he's in the Ukraine, w-well there are ethnic Russians there and it's just one cou
>oh right I forgot about Georgia, well you know, two invasions in five years isn't a p-pattern

What is the word you Lesser Beings use? Cucks? Crypto-Soviet aggression is an even greater threat to the West than Jeep-driving Medievalists with weapons from the 70s and a bizarre ideology. Russian hegemony must be curbed.

when did they invade georgia retard

Again, you're misinterpreting and totally misunderstanding Russia and seeing it only from a dumb outsiders perspective. There is a massive amount of troubling history behind Russia and Crimea dating back to the Tatar slave trade, which involved 1.5 million Russians being kidnapped and enslaved leaving a huge scar in their racial history that survives today.

As for Georgia - Georgia invaded an independent republic despite Russian threats that they would stand up for them.

Yes the proxy war in Ukraine is being directed by Russia. But it is a response to the Kiev governemnt moving towards both the EU and NATO and leaving Russia's sphere not only to be neutral, but to join TWO organisations that are actively hostile to Russia. Remember the Cuban missile crisis when Russia moved into the US' back yard? This is even worse (to Russia) so what the fuck do you expect?

>Google? Huh? No I just called him a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

Still in a state of war today. Signed a ceasefire in 08 and continue to station troops in "Abkhazia and South Ossetia" (I didn't come up with the names for these places).

you have to save 6000 different pictures of errected cocks first. do this and i'll tell you the next step.

Choice A is a guy who is clinically retarded.

Uh yeah, I'm gonna have to go with B.

when did they invade georgia retard
abkhazia and south ossetia isn't georgia

>no, user, you don't understand: hundreds of years ago the Tatars...

You really have to do some mental gymnastics to prep Putin's cock this hard. I don't see Mexico declaring war on France, or Britain declaring war on Germany for that matter. Something bad happening centuries ago is in no way a justification for military annexation.

>But it is a response to the Kiev governemnt moving towards both the EU and NATO and leaving Russia's sphere

No shit: and when a country democratically decides to align itself with the West, that isn't a justification for invasion either. What the literal fuck? What is your interest in shilling for a KGB agent turned dictator?

NATO is actively hostile to Russia because it's an aggressive, tyrannical former superpower. The President of the United States should do everything in his or her power to undermine Russian hegemony, tank Russia's command economy, and force Russia into an alliance with the West via a total rethinking of ideals.

And YOU don't understand anything that isnt directly about you

Russia is surrounded, and many of the countries it is surrounded by are turning, one by one, to countries that act towards Russia in a hostile manner. Our treatment of Russia has been woefully misinformed and the wedge that exists between us and Russia is probably at least two thirds our doing. Relations would be so much smoother if we just relaxed and took the time to understand their perspective rather than force our soldiers to glare at each other across borders - something I have in fact done myself, being a member of our own military, and figured how utterly pointless it was!

>abkhazia and south ossetia isn't georgia

I don't know how to argue with someone who can't even bother to Google things:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupied_territories_of_Georgia

They aren't "controlled" by Georgia anymore precisely because Russia invaded and annexed those terrirtories in flagrant violation of international law and the very ceasefire they signed.

>when did they invade georgia retard
In 2008. Russia invaded the Ukraine in 2014. I said two invasions in 5 years: it's technically 6. Is that really what you're trying to get across? If it was 6 years instead of 5 years apart it isn't a pattern of Empire-building?

Pic-related is for you, leaf. Fuck your trade deals and fuck your agriculture.

>Russia is surrounded, and many of the countries it is surrounded by are turning, one by one, to countries that act towards Russia in a hostile manner.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with a century of genocide, famine, and brutal Soviet oppression. What was it you were saying? You can't understand anything that isn't directly about you?

Have you considered why former satellites might be turning toward NATO? And now that Russia is literally invading them it's only accelerating the rate at which more and more of the vassal states embrace NATO in fear of Russian annexation.

>relations would be so much smoother if we just relaxed and took the time to understand their perspective

And you took the time to understand the perspective of the Ukraine? Of Georgia? Of the Syrian civilians Putin is cleansing in Aleppo and elsewhere?

Russia is a threat to the West, a threat to free market development, and holding Putin's hand while he amps up hios military is going to do about as much as Obama's (((Russian Reset))) or Bush's detente before that.

Hillary also went to Pedo island about a half a dozen times

>And yet the majority of Americans appear to think that Choice B - Hillary - is somehow a better choice than Trump, because he says mean things sometimes?

It's the reason our country is so fucked

>has directed business successfully for decades
>Trump

Pick one

>Choice A is a guy who says mean things sometimes

It's a lot more than that...

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

>Sexual Assault
>Rape
>Pedophilia
>Money Laundering
>Tax Evasion
>Business Fraud

Of course you won't see or hear any of this if you only stay in your Sup Forums safespace.

Also, from the libertarians who care more about Constitutional freedoms than anyone...

reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-enemy-of-the-constitution

33,000 dicks.

>We all know Hillary is going to win next week,
Not a chance. My lifelong Democrat mother said she's not voting for her. She said she's just going to leave it blank and vote for the senate and local candidates.

Exactly, it's not like Trump can do any worse than previous politicians, they done fucked shit up totally and we all know Hillary is crooked, I doubt Trump can approach her levels of corruption in politics. Any sane person would go with Trump and avoid Hillary.

Well he successfully directed businesses into bankruptcy.
He also never donated to a charity in his entire life.
Which is probably also good business sense.

Wrong.
Wrong.
Whatever.
KYS. faggot.

Choice A
Spoiled self obsessed brat with no real world experience of anything at all but claims to have everything figured out while not backing any of it up.

Choice B
Ruthless politician with decades of real world experience of tough compromises and the hard realities facing a superpower.

I want choice A because the US president has no real power anymore and voting that loud mouth in with all his proclamations will point out that fact clearly and in short time.

Oh yeah, he donated to a charity that he set up for himself to buy stuff like paintings of him.

I don't think rump distinguishes between treating himself and treating others to something.It's like reverse altruism. They should be happy if he's happy.

Side note, who the fuck pays 10K for shit like this?

Trump has no world experience? Really? You must be some kind of special stupid.

Hillary was the one and bill too that donated their last tax year to the CF, you know, they get to fly for free and stay in nice hotels and what not, where 6% only goes to charity. Get real retard.

He was grown and raised in a rich guy bubble that he has never stepped outside of. He is completely delusional, watching for his delusions and people buying into them was the main reason why I enjoyed watching the Apprentice.

And Trump by his own statement never paid any taxes to begin with. So he's still ahead of Hilary.

You just can't beat the man.

Sure sure, keep shilling guys, he pays plenty of taxes, he took some write downs because he has a LLC private company, taxes get passed on to the individual, but you guys are ignorant and don't know how it works. You get it retards? In an LLC the individuals take the write downs, not the corp, plain and simple.
Hillary is the one who never made an honest buck in her life, started off with stock market manipulation then went on to free a rapist and ridicule the victim, 30yrs in politics and never held a real job, just scamming her way to the top.

>he thinks americans are the "good" guys

>economist

Hey, when youre right half the time, youre as good as a fair coin. At least the coin isnt a paid shill.

"And yet the majority of Americans appear to think that Choice B - Hillary - is somehow a better choice than Trump, because he says mean things sometimes?"

Do not buy the media hype. I travel a lot every day, there is no support for this witch her support is a complete lie.
Don't buy into it she can only draw flies, watach a few rallies, she has maybe a hundred at times only the bush load she hauls in, Trump has thousands, sometimes 20,000 watch the video streams she gets a thousand or two, trump routinely gets 30k+ views to a stream .
Going to be a Trump landside election the Dems are working their asses off trying to fill out enough fake ballots to steal it.

I hope she doesn't win but you are right, most American voters are morons. I call most them letter people because no matter who it is they will vote for them if they have a D or an R next to their name. Sometimes the D is better than the R but this year the R is better but the blind idiots who vote D don't care because, as you say, he says mean things.

Trump enjoys cutting corners and basically cheating a lot

he's a very good businessman

First off, I'd like to say that I'm college educated, which means that I'm smarter than 99.6% of the posters on (website).
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on (website) of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.
He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.
It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.
Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER!

>Economist here

Bizarre that you think this gives you some form of authority on the topic.

When the fuck have you people ever had consensus on anything?